Opinions on Tren A/Test P for my AAS cycle

Damorgs

Awards
Hey guys,

I've done a couple of cycles with Ph's, both pmag mostly at 100mg for 6 weeks and hdrol for 7 weeks (4 at 100mg). I'm 6 foot, been training for 3-4 years, seriously for the last year running cycles. I'm roughly 10% body fat(or a little below) and 170ish pounds or 78kg.

I've read so many threads that talk about running test e and dbol first before hitting the tren/test p combo. I'm looking to run either;

Test e - 12 weeks
dbol - weeks 1-4
Winnie- weeks 8-12 (to do any cutting if necessary)

OR

Test p - 8 weeks
tren a - weeks 1-6

I'm really looking for some input on the tren a/test p cycle as it's so rare to see anyone run this or post about it on this site. I know all about PCT, so I've not posted about that on purpose... I'm aware of the progesterone sides among other things for the trenbolone, I'll have some letrozole or caber on hand for this sort of thing.

To reiterate, my main questions are about peoples experiences with tren/test p? Would love to hear about peoples gains/strength/experiences with these compounds. Planning to run my cycle next year in feb/march.

Thanks

Damorgs

Awards
I guess noone has any experience/bit shy about posting about these compounds?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing wrong with test and tren for your first cycle. My advice would be to use Test E or Test cyp, not prop. If you've never pinned before i'd recommend a long ester so you only pin twice a week for test. You'll be pinning EOD for tren ace, which will be tiresome because you should rotate at least 3 sites. Tren is the God's nectar, there's not much else out there that can beat it, imo there's really nothing that can effect body composition like Tren. If you want to kick, go for it. Use SD or Ultradrol or Anadrol or Dbol... lots of options. Really depends on how much you want to spend and what you can get your hands on.

Damorgs

Awards
Nothing wrong with test and tren for your first cycle. My advice would be to use Test E or Test cyp, not prop. If you've never pinned before i'd recommend a long ester so you only pin twice a week for test. You'll be pinning EOD for tren ace, which will be tiresome because you should rotate at least 3 sites. Tren is the God's nectar, there's not much else out there that can beat it, imo there's really nothing that can effect body composition like Tren. If you want to kick, go for it. Use SD or Ultradrol or Anadrol or Dbol... lots of options. Really depends on how much you want to spend and what you can get your hands on.
Thanks for the reply Rhadam!

Do you think running tren a weeks 1-6(or 8 weeks) would be a problem being that test e/c would kick in a little slower? I've heard that without a good test base tren can be pretty brutal on the libido. That was my reasoning for choosing test p.

Access to gear isn't really a problem, I can get any of these compounds through a couple of sources. They are a bit pricey tho haha. Would a kicker be necessary if I'm running tren a in the first few weeks? It's a short ester compound so I should begin to see it's effects quite quickly right?

Thanks again for all the info!

Damorgs

Awards
Oh and as a side note, I would assume Tren a and test p could be loaded in the same pin? So if I were pinning eod then I could pin both at the same time?

Thanks in advance!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you run a long ester of test you'll start tren at week 3 or 4. Most people start week 4. That's why you kick start the cycle (weeks 1-4) with an oral or something short ester. That would be my recommendation. Tren should increase libido for most, not kill it.

As far as multiple compounds on the same day, i don't recommend using the same syringe. 1 syringe = 1 compound. 1 pin = 1 draw or inject.