Test P at end of cycle?

Nate007

Awards
Ok. So I'm wrapping up my SD/stano cycle but just got some goodies from a new source. I know I've seen a few guys run test p at the end of their cycles. I was thinking that this would be a good way to make sure the goods r g2g since test p is fast acting. What do u guys think? I've run 3 ph cycles before but this would be my first run at the real juice! So what u guys think should I throw it in now or just hold off till next cycle? Thanks

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Ok. So I'm wrapping up my SD/stano cycle but just got some goodies from a new source. I know I've seen a few guys run test p at the end of their cycles. I was thinking that this would be a good way to make sure the goods r g2g since test p is fast acting. What do u guys think? I've run 3 ph cycles before but this would be my first run at the real juice! So what u guys think should I throw it in now or just hold off till next cycle? Thanks
assuming the source is legit: If you run it at the end of your cycle you will enhance your gains, but it will make your recovery during pct far worse. Test p is very fast acting, so the gains are easy come, easy go. My personal opinion, save it for next cycle and use it with a better combination of gear. There are some very nice combos you can do with prop. Good luck

-GH

Nate007

Awards
Thanks bro. Yeah starting to get all my goods for an upcoming test/tren A/var/ possibly whinny at some pt of cycle. Just like said first time using anything from this source and it's real tempting just looking at that gear sitting there! :) guess I'll just fight the urge! More than anything prob just looking for an excuse to use the P! :)