Test Powder along with Liquid Tamox and Erase for PCT??

Platinum_01

Awards
Im running Deca and Test For 12 weeks:

Test: 400mgs a week split twice a week so 200mg each pin for weeks 1-12
Deca: 250mgs a week once a week for for weeks 1-10

Will be adding Oral Winny @ 50mgs ED on weeks 11-14

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Test PIN so when week 14 is complete.

I did this PCT on my 1st cycle and worked good now just thinking of switching the DAA for USP LAbs Test Powder,

PCT:
nolva: 40/20/20/10
DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g***TEST POWDER INSTEAD OF DAA***
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1

I also have Liquid Letro on Hand was gonna go .25mgs twice a week but decided to back of unless I needed it.

What are you're thoughts on the PCT of this Cycle?? Im on week 6

Platinum_01

Awards
Should I add the ReduceXT to the Tamox, Erase, & Test powder?? Or ReduceXT is similar to Erase??

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Should I add the ReduceXT to the Tamox, Erase, & Test powder?? Or ReduceXT is similar to Erase??
Maybe a PES or SNS rep can chime in, I believe Erase is solid option for cortisol control but never used it (although i do have some)l. Should ha e you covered, IMO. no need for overkill

Platinum_01

Awards
Maybe a PES or SNS rep can chime in, I believe Erase is solid option for cortisol control but never used it (although i do have some)l. Should ha e you covered, IMO. no need for overkill
Sounds Good!! I will stick to the Erase. Thanks for your input.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Always use clomid for prolactin antagonizes. It really should be a rule of thumb. Nolva will work fine but will do nothing for prolactin/prolactin induced gyno. Regardless good luck w ur pct man!

Platinum_01

Awards
How much of the Test powder should I dose.

Platinum_01

Awards
Per label instructions. 2 scoops per day, 6 on 1 off
Sounds Good. This dose is Ok for My PCT along with Nolva and Erase? Im subbing the Test Powder for DAA Ive ran 3g of DAA ED for 4 weeks before so I was unsure of dosage on the test powder being that 1 scoop contains a little over 33 of Daa. Thanks For the Reply.

* what are your thoughts on Adding Forma Stanzol to my Current PCT layout?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds Good. This dose is Ok for My PCT along with Nolva and Erase? Im subbing the Test Powder for DAA Ive ran 3g of DAA ED for 4 weeks before so I was unsure of dosage on the test powder being that 1 scoop contains a little over 33 of Daa. Thanks For the Reply.

* what are your thoughts on Adding Forma Stanzol to my Current PCT layout?
I don't have enough knowledge on the product but I assume it's a formestane product?

I would save it for a solo run, the AI control from test powder and Erase will have you covered & you could run into some sore joints.

Platinum_01

Awards
I don't have enough knowledge on the product but I assume it's a formestane product?

I would save it for a solo run, the AI control from test powder and Erase will have you covered & you could run into some sore joints.
Cool!! I appreciate the Help.