Best cycle for adding and keeping mass

allen6718

Awards
Looking to run something this winter and want to keep most of my gains. Any thoughts on what to run and at what dosage?

Tmac22314

Awards
Keeping gains is all about pct, training, and diet after cycle. What are ur stats? Cycle history?

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards

nightterror

Awards
Testosterone 1gram per week
Deca 500mg per week
Dianabol 50mg first 4 weeks & last four weeks
anavar 60mg when not running dianabol

waitwut? you said mass? At least give us a clue on what you want to do

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Looking to run something this winter and want to keep most of my gains. Any thoughts on what to run and at what dosage?
if you are looking for PH then I would consider running Mechabol it will definitely make for a solid run and you will keep most of your gains come PCT as long as everything is in check... but give use more of a idea of what you are trying to do and I'll give you some more info

allen6718

Awards
Testosterone 1gram per week
Deca 500mg per week
Dianabol 50mg first 4 weeks & last four weeks
anavar 60mg when not running dianabol

waitwut? you said mass? At least give us a clue on what you want to do

I want to put on as much mass as I can without the water weight that you get from gear such as dbol. I was looking more for PHs.

I was leaning more towards Halo Extreme from Ironmag labs but wasnt sure what to stack with it.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i would stack it with stano or d-plex. no amazing for gains but will help libido musscle hardness and alpha male feeling

murk01

murk01

Awards
if you are looking for PH then I would consider running Mechabol it will definitely make for a solid run and you will keep most of your gains come PCT as long as everything is in check... but give use more of a idea of what you are trying to do and I'll give you some more info
Mech is still on the market?

Edit......

I check it it, y did i think it was pulled??, hows mech stacked with sd? To toxic?

allen6718

Awards
What about stacking Max LMG or DHEA products with Halo?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Test Prop for 8-10 weeks! Short, sweat, leaner, dry(er), less bloated! I only need 350mg a week for awesome results too!!

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Test Prop for 8-10 weeks! Short, sweat, leaner, dry(er), less bloated! I only need 350mg a week for awesome results too!!
What's the advantage/disadvantage of taking Test P or C over taking Test E?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Prop is typically regarded as the "leanest of the test esters." In terms of chemistry this statement is false, but in terms of user feedback (mine included) it is very lean, much drier than the longer esters. On prop i burn fat unexplainably fast with no change in diet, something i had never seen in users of longer esters. You will bloat less and gain less weight than lets say Enanthate or Cypionate. Prop is more used as the test ester for cutting cycles, but i use it to recomp and lean bulk as well.

It clears in 2-3 days and will kick in around week two making it good for quicker cycles (my life does not allow me to be on very long lol). With E and C prepare to wait 4-6 weeks before seeing real results

The negative side to prop is that it requires you to inject every other day as opposed to twice a week for E and ive even heard people pinning once a week on cyp

hope that answers it!

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
i would stack it with stano or d-plex. no amazing for gains but will help libido musscle hardness and alpha male feeling
Ever since I did a cycle of PH and my Test levels dropped to 234 and my libido practically died and it took me 5 weeks to get back to normal, I have been afraid of PHs; but your saying Stano and D-Plex keeps libido up?

TheThickMick

Awards
Ever since I did a cycle of PH and my Test levels dropped to 234 and my libido practically died and it took me 5 weeks to get back to normal, I have been afraid of PHs; but your saying Stano and D-Plex keeps libido up?
On cycle hes refering to, idk whats the rate but stano converts to dht which helps keep libido up on cycle. Off cycle total diff ballgame im not sure which ur refering to tho.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
On cycle hes refering to, idk whats the rate but stano converts to dht which helps keep libido up on cycle. Off cycle total diff ballgame im not sure which ur refering to tho.
You're asking me which PH I'm referring to? I'm not sure if that would violate the rules if I mention the name but if there is a moderator reading please forgive me. I believe the rules are about selling and hawking. Since you asked, the PH I was referring to was Beastrol and another one I can't remember right now.

TheThickMick

Awards
You're asking me which PH I'm referring to? I'm not sure if that would violate the rules if I mention the name but if there is a moderator reading please forgive me. I believe the rules are about selling and hawking. Since you asked, the PH I was referring to was Beastrol and another one I can't remember right now.
Oh naah i was talkin about libido on and off cycle, think youre misunderstanding my post.

TheThickMick

Awards
OK, Stano is the PH to take that wont shut down your libido?
Its usually stacked with more a potent oral that causes libido loss on cycle and stano is said to mitigate this side through its conversion to dht. But libido is diff for each person, some die while others skyrocket from the same drug.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
You could run M14ad with epi and Stano 200, that would make for some nice gains......

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Test E 500mg 1-10
Superdrol 10/30/30 (1-3) 10/20/20 (9-12)
Tren E 200mg 1-10

..Should get you sorted, of-course as above run hcg from week 2 to 12 then pct on 13

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Its usually stacked with more a potent oral that causes libido loss on cycle and stano is said to mitigate this side through its conversion to dht. But libido is diff for each person, some die while others skyrocket from the same drug.
What do you think about stacking it with an injectable test at say 2cc twice a week and 50mg of proviron while kicking in some cabergoline for ****s and giggles?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about stacking it with an injectable test at say 2cc twice a week and 50mg of proviron while kicking in some cabergoline for ****s and giggles?
thats sound pointless as stano serves the same function s provi. also i dont think libido will be of any concern while in test. too much will be the only issue lol. i also dont se a purpose for caber

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Prop is typically regarded as the "leanest of the test esters." In terms of chemistry this statement is false, but in terms of user feedback (mine included) it is very lean, much drier than the longer esters. On prop i burn fat unexplainably fast with no change in diet, something i had never seen in users of longer esters. You will bloat less and gain less weight than lets say Enanthate or Cypionate. Prop is more used as the test ester for cutting cycles, but i use it to recomp and lean bulk as well.

It clears in 2-3 days and will kick in around week two making it good for quicker cycles (my life does not allow me to be on very long lol). With E and C prepare to wait 4-6 weeks before seeing real results

The negative side to prop is that it requires you to inject every other day as opposed to twice a week for E and ive even heard people pinning once a week on cyp

hope that answers it!
Awesome! Thanks!

allen6718

Awards
You could run M14ad with epi and Stano 200, that would make for some nice gains......

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
Isnt m14ad closely similar to dbol which is very wet? I kinda wanted to stay away from any DHT products

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
thats sound pointless as stano serves the same function s provi. also i dont think libido will be of any concern while in test. too much will be the only issue lol. i also dont se a purpose for caber
Ok, no Proviron. Cabergoline is used to lower prolactin which goes up when you are on Deca, hence "Deca dick". But I was thinking about using it just to give me even lower prolactin. What do you think?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Ok, no Proviron. Cabergoline is used to lower prolactin which goes up when you are on Deca, hence "Deca dick". But I was thinking about using it just to give me even lower prolactin. What do you think?
if u have an issue with prolactin levels then it could be useful but if not i donnt se a reason to waste the $$

zendog

Awards
op said he was wanting to use orals. I think longer cycles are better for keeping gains from personal experience. If he doesnt want to pin then i'd suggest something like:

1-12 Alpha mass/alpha bulk or other good test base
1-4 Ultradrol or other oral of choice
9-12 Epi or other oral of choice

anaboliko

Awards
op said he was wanting to use orals. I think longer cycles are better for keeping gains from personal experience. If he doesnt want to pin then i'd suggest something like:

1-12 Alpha mass/alpha bulk or other good test base
1-4 Ultradrol or other oral of choice
9-12 Epi or other oral of choice
This looks very interesting, what dose would you suggest for Alpha bulk/mass and for the rest. I'm have three bottles of EPI and I was looking for something to stack it with and I was also trying to do a longer cycle so this looks like something I'd try. Has anyone done something like this?

zendog

Awards
This looks very interesting, what dose would you suggest for Alpha bulk/mass and for the rest. I'm have three bottles of EPI and I was looking for something to stack it with and I was also trying to do a longer cycle so this looks like something I'd try. Has anyone done something like this?
I havn't used Mass/Bulk personally although i have used ultra and epi. I saw this 12 week oral cycle on another site a long time ago (can't remember the site) and thought it looked good for bulking if you don't want to inject. Basically you use your bulking oral of choice then give your body/organs a break for four weeks and then go again and on compound of choice for final four. I think would work great for those who do not like injectables or are sick of losing gains with short 4 week cycles.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Trenadrol @ 150mg 1-9 weeks
Superdrol @ 10/30/30 (1-3) and 10/30/30 (7-10)
Stano @ 800mg 1-9

I suggest using the brand "dragon nutrition" (not promoting) it however is based in the UK.. They sell international though of-course and at such cheap prices + shipping you'll still be saving

TheThickMick

Awards
Sorry i dont kno what 2ccs of your gear equates to and i cant comment on the use of proviron as ive never used or researched it. I wudnt toss in any extra chems for sh!ts and gigs especially caber unless necessary cuz caber comes wit its own set of sides too, keep mind this is an off label use that we aas users follow and if its rc grade i want my use minimal as possible.

TheThickMick

Awards
Sorry fell behind and jus noticed id been quoted earlier.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Sorry i dont kno what 2ccs of your gear equates to and i cant comment on the use of proviron as ive never used or researched it. I wudnt toss in any extra chems for sh!ts and gigs especially caber unless necessary cuz caber comes wit its own set of sides too, keep mind this is an off label use that we aas users follow and if its rc grade i want my use minimal as possible.
Ok, 2ccs of 250mg per ml of Test E. I have pharm grade caber. 1/2 pill every four days for 4 weeks.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
oh then maybee caber could be of use to u what was ur last cycle??
My last cycle was:

Week 1 – 3 : 2 x’s a week (1 Sust, 1 deca, 1 Prop) Week 4 – 6: 2 x’s a week (1 Enanth, 1 prop, 1Deca) Week 7 - 9: 2 x’s a week (1 sust, 1 Deca, 1 Prop) Week 10 – 12: 2 x’s a week(1 Enanth, 1 deca,1Prop) Week 13 1x a week (1 Enanth, 1 deca)

Tabs

Week 3 Dbol(50mg tabs) 2 tabs daily
Week 4 Dbol 1 ½ tabs daily
Week 5 Dbol 1 tab daily
Week 6 Dbol ½ tab daily
Week 7 Proviron 1 /daily.
Week 7 Anadrol 4 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 8 Ana 3 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 9 Ana 2 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 10 Anadrol 1 tab daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 11 Anavar 6 tabs daily

Week 12 Anavar 5 tabs daily

Week 13 Anavar 4 tabs Daily

Week 14 Anavar 3 tabs daily

Week 15 Anavar 2 tabs daily

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
with decca and drol i could see prolactin being an issue for most. but if ur not running any 19-nors or drol u should be fine i hear caber can be pretty harsh. maybee u should look into supplementing b6 for prolactin control

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
with decca and drol i could see prolactin being an issue for most. but if ur not running any 19-nors or drol u should be fine i hear caber can be pretty harsh. maybee u should look into supplementing b6 for prolactin control
I did Caber once and the only sides I got was extremly tired and a bit of nausia.
I didnt know b6 lowered Prolactin.
I also just ordered Prolactrone. It's legal and supposed to lower your levels to 10. Mine are 14 right now and I've been off gear for 8 weeks and 7 weeks when I did my blood work. They say 14 is within range; but I was told you want get down to single digits. They say if it's low enough you can ejaculate, keep your erection and keep going!

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Thats what I was advised to do by the person I bought them from. Why? Was that wrong?
No problems, just would have preferred a fixed dose

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only "real " keepable long term gains is from growth hormone and peptides. Growing new muscle fibers is boss.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
The only "real " keepable long term gains is from growth hormone and peptides. Growing new muscle fibers is boss.
What's your back up for this pyrobatt? I tried HGH before I did test and aas and all it did was give me carbul tunnel syndrom. I have never tried peptides.