Best cycle for adding and keeping mass

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by allen6718 View Post
    Isnt m14ad closely similar to dbol which is very wet? I kinda wanted to stay away from any DHT products
    that doesnt leve u with many options


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    thats sound pointless as stano serves the same function s provi. also i dont think libido will be of any concern while in test. too much will be the only issue lol. i also dont se a purpose for caber
    Ok, no Proviron. Cabergoline is used to lower prolactin which goes up when you are on Deca, hence "Deca dick". But I was thinking about using it just to give me even lower prolactin. What do you think?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, no Proviron. Cabergoline is used to lower prolactin which goes up when you are on Deca, hence "Deca dick". But I was thinking about using it just to give me even lower prolactin. What do you think?
    if u have an issue with prolactin levels then it could be useful but if not i donnt se a reason to waste the $$

  4. op said he was wanting to use orals. I think longer cycles are better for keeping gains from personal experience. If he doesnt want to pin then i'd suggest something like:

    1-12 Alpha mass/alpha bulk or other good test base
    1-4 Ultradrol or other oral of choice
    9-12 Epi or other oral of choice

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    if u have an issue with prolactin levels then it could be useful but if not i donnt se a reason to waste the $$
    I did have an issue with Prolactin last cycle.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    op said he was wanting to use orals. I think longer cycles are better for keeping gains from personal experience. If he doesnt want to pin then i'd suggest something like:

    1-12 Alpha mass/alpha bulk or other good test base
    1-4 Ultradrol or other oral of choice
    9-12 Epi or other oral of choice
    This looks very interesting, what dose would you suggest for Alpha bulk/mass and for the rest. I'm have three bottles of EPI and I was looking for something to stack it with and I was also trying to do a longer cycle so this looks like something I'd try. Has anyone done something like this?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    This looks very interesting, what dose would you suggest for Alpha bulk/mass and for the rest. I'm have three bottles of EPI and I was looking for something to stack it with and I was also trying to do a longer cycle so this looks like something I'd try. Has anyone done something like this?
    I havn't used Mass/Bulk personally although i have used ultra and epi. I saw this 12 week oral cycle on another site a long time ago (can't remember the site) and thought it looked good for bulking if you don't want to inject. Basically you use your bulking oral of choice then give your body/organs a break for four weeks and then go again and on compound of choice for final four. I think would work great for those who do not like injectables or are sick of losing gains with short 4 week cycles.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I did have an issue with Prolactin last cycle.
    oh then maybee caber could be of use to u what was ur last cycle??

  9. Trenadrol @ 150mg 1-9 weeks
    Superdrol @ 10/30/30 (1-3) and 10/30/30 (7-10)
    Stano @ 800mg 1-9

    I suggest using the brand "dragon nutrition" (not promoting) it however is based in the UK.. They sell international though of-course and at such cheap prices + shipping you'll still be saving
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    What do you think about stacking it with an injectable test at say 2cc twice a week and 50mg of proviron while kicking in some cabergoline for ****s and giggles?
    Sorry i dont kno what 2ccs of your gear equates to and i cant comment on the use of proviron as ive never used or researched it. I wudnt toss in any extra chems for sh!ts and gigs especially caber unless necessary cuz caber comes wit its own set of sides too, keep mind this is an off label use that we aas users follow and if its rc grade i want my use minimal as possible.

  11. Sorry fell behind and jus noticed id been quoted earlier.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post
    Sorry i dont kno what 2ccs of your gear equates to and i cant comment on the use of proviron as ive never used or researched it. I wudnt toss in any extra chems for sh!ts and gigs especially caber unless necessary cuz caber comes wit its own set of sides too, keep mind this is an off label use that we aas users follow and if its rc grade i want my use minimal as possible.
    Ok, 2ccs of 250mg per ml of Test E. I have pharm grade caber. 1/2 pill every four days for 4 weeks.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    oh then maybee caber could be of use to u what was ur last cycle??
    My last cycle was:

    Week 1 – 3 : 2 x’s a week (1 Sust, 1 deca, 1 Prop) Week 4 – 6: 2 x’s a week (1 Enanth, 1 prop, 1Deca) Week 7 - 9: 2 x’s a week (1 sust, 1 Deca, 1 Prop) Week 10 – 12: 2 x’s a week(1 Enanth, 1 deca,1Prop) Week 13 1x a week (1 Enanth, 1 deca)

    Tabs

    Week 3 Dbol(50mg tabs) 2 tabs daily
    Week 4 Dbol 1 tabs daily
    Week 5 Dbol 1 tab daily
    Week 6 Dbol tab daily
    Week 7 Proviron 1 /daily.
    Week 7 Anadrol 4 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 8 Ana 3 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 9 Ana 2 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 10 Anadrol 1 tab daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 11 Anavar 6 tabs daily

    Week 12 Anavar 5 tabs daily

    Week 13 Anavar 4 tabs Daily

    Week 14 Anavar 3 tabs daily

    Week 15 Anavar 2 tabs daily

  14. with decca and drol i could see prolactin being an issue for most. but if ur not running any 19-nors or drol u should be fine i hear caber can be pretty harsh. maybee u should look into supplementing b6 for prolactin control

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    with decca and drol i could see prolactin being an issue for most. but if ur not running any 19-nors or drol u should be fine i hear caber can be pretty harsh. maybee u should look into supplementing b6 for prolactin control
    I did Caber once and the only sides I got was extremly tired and a bit of nausia.
    I didnt know b6 lowered Prolactin.
    I also just ordered Prolactrone. It's legal and supposed to lower your levels to 10. Mine are 14 right now and I've been off gear for 8 weeks and 7 weeks when I did my blood work. They say 14 is within range; but I was told you want get down to single digits. They say if it's low enough you can ejaculate, keep your erection and keep going!

  16. i uess i dont have a prolactin issue lol

  17. And how did it work for you?

  18. Why did you "taper" orals ?
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

  19. Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    Why did you "taper" orals ?
    Me?

  20. yea
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

  21. Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    yea
    Thats what I was advised to do by the person I bought them from. Why? Was that wrong?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Thats what I was advised to do by the person I bought them from. Why? Was that wrong?
    No problems, just would have preferred a fixed dose
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

  23. The only "real " keepable long term gains is from growth hormone and peptides. Growing new muscle fibers is boss.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    The only "real " keepable long term gains is from growth hormone and peptides. Growing new muscle fibers is boss.
    What's your back up for this pyrobatt? I tried HGH before I did test and aas and all it did was give me carbul tunnel syndrom. I have never tried peptides.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    No problems, just would have preferred a fixed dose
    Why? Just asking, I really don't know.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 07:39 PM
  3. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 05:55 PM
  4. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
  5. Best Stack for adding & keepin mass?
    By Daminals in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 05:45 AM
Log in
Log in