Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

i uess i dont have a prolactin issue lol

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And how did it work for you?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Why did you "taper" orals ?
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    Why did you "taper" orals ?
    Me?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

yea
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

yea
    Thats what I was advised to do by the person I bought them from. Why? Was that wrong?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Thats what I was advised to do by the person I bought them from. Why? Was that wrong?
    No problems, just would have preferred a fixed dose
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The only "real " keepable long term gains is from growth hormone and peptides. Growing new muscle fibers is boss.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    The only "real " keepable long term gains is from growth hormone and peptides. Growing new muscle fibers is boss.
    What's your back up for this pyrobatt? I tried HGH before I did test and aas and all it did was give me carbul tunnel syndrom. I have never tried peptides.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

No problems, just would have preferred a fixed dose
    Why? Just asking, I really don't know.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

What's your back up for this pyrobatt? I tried HGH before I did test and aas and all it did was give me carbul tunnel syndrom. I have never tried peptides.
    Igf1 and gh grows muscle fibers. Steroids aas included only increase the size of a muscle. Not a perm thing.not to say you can't "grow" on them but for this " keepable gains" goal peptides are better suited in my opinion.you can also stack steroids/Ph/w/e for bigger gains due to increased protien retention. How long did you run it?
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Igf1 and gh grows muscle fibers. Steroids aas included only increase the size of a muscle. Not a perm thing.not to say you can't "grow" on them but for this " keepable gains" goal peptides are better suited in my opinion.you can also stack steroids/Ph/w/e for bigger gains due to increased protien retention. How long did you run it?
    I ran it for 4 weeks.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

I ran it for 4 weeks.
    Try a couple of months
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

The carpil tunnel syndrom was killing me.
  15. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

tbol the real stuff and p bold come to mind
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

The carpil tunnel syndrom was killing me.
    Did you try igf1? Or cjc? I know the sides you're talking about but unfortunately gh and igf1 is the only way "theoreticaly " to build and keep muscles are the methods I mentioned. Steroids just don't do it. You could also try s4 plus ostraine for your joints while on gh.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    tbol the real stuff and p bold come to mind
    Tbol. Is that a clone or is it turinabol? I also will be trying p bold
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

Tbol. Is that a clone or is it turinabol? I also will be trying p bold
    I pretty sure hes talking about turinabol
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Did you try igf1? Or cjc? I know the sides you're talking about but unfortunately gh and igf1 is the only way "theoreticaly " to build and keep muscles are the methods I mentioned. Steroids just don't do it. You could also try s4 plus ostraine for your joints while on gh.
    I dont know. The box says Riptropin Somatropin.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

I dont know. The box says Riptropin Somatropin.
    Try combinding hgh plus cjc plus igf1 plus a. 12 week test cycle with a dbol kicker and gain 30 to 40 lbs
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Try combinding hgh plus cjc plus igf1 plus a. 12 week test cycle with a dbol kicker and gain 30 to 40 lbs
    cjc and igf1 are peptides? What about fat loss? Will it help with that?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

cjc and igf1 are peptides? What about fat loss? Will it help with that?
    YES! Growth hormone is released when you take cjc. Growth hormone is a powerful fat burning hormone. Igf1 will add some mass but has fat burning properties too.

Cjc without dac you have to take on an empty stomach and eat for your goals. Gh needs insulin for it to be Anabolic. If this is your goal eat a high Carb meal 30 mins post injection. If fat loss is your goal eat something high protien low carbs and low fat. Insulin stops the fat burning effect. I am gonna do a recompense with mod cjc and ill be eating carbs post workout and no. Carbs when I take the second dose at bedtime. Best of both worlds

You can also stack it with cjc with dac to further increase the gh. It has a pulse effect aswell so wait 30 mins post injection to eat anything. Although the dietary restrictions aren't needed with dac. Half life is 7 days.

Igf1 acts in the same way insulin does. It is very Anabolic
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

YES! Growth hormone is released when you take cjc. Growth hormone is a powerful fat burning hormone. Igf1 will add some mass but has fat burning properties too.

Cjc without dac you have to take on an empty stomach and eat for your goals. Gh needs insulin for it to be Anabolic. If this is your goal eat a high Carb meal 30 mins post injection. If fat loss is your goal eat something high protien low carbs and low fat. Insulin stops the fat burning effect. I am gonna do a recompense with mod cjc and ill be eating carbs post workout and no. Carbs when I take the second dose at bedtime. Best of both worlds

You can also stack it with cjc with dac to further increase the gh. It has a pulse effect aswell so wait 30 mins post injection to eat anything. Although the dietary restrictions aren't needed with dac. Half life is 7 days.

Igf1 acts in the same way insulin does. It is very Anabolic
    What is your body fat %? I am 13% now, when I'm on cycle I'm usually at 11%-12%. Since I turned 40 I tried to get back down to 8.5% like I was when I was 23 but after 8 weeks of doing cardio twice a day, lifting weights and clean diet with low carbs I was only able to get donw to 10%. So I gave up. Then I tried HGH for 4 weeks but all I got was carpil tunnel syndrom.
    I have a peptide I never used. I believe they are all legal (correct me if I'm wrong).
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

What is your body fat %? I am 13% now, when I'm on cycle I'm usually at 11%-12%. Since I turned 40 I tried to get back down to 8.5% like I was when I was 23 but after 8 weeks of doing cardio twice a day, lifting weights and clean diet with low carbs I was only able to get donw to 10%. So I gave up. Then I tried HGH for 4 weeks but all I got was carpil tunnel syndrom.
    I have a peptide I never used. I believe they are all legal (correct me if I'm wrong).
    Legality if your talking about possession ....yes they are legal to have as with serms but ...like serms...if you use them for anything that doesn't relate to research like bodybuilding they become illegal. You are aloud to have them in your possession.HGH is illegal. Cjc releases gh and is legal.

I'm at 8 % in that av picture actually. I got down to 6% at one time but it was too much. I would lay on my bed and my ribs would hurt. My more current picture is in my cjc log. At about 11% . I plan on getting to 15 due to long bulking ( oh shush anal people.I can say bulking)
    I just started pinning but I've been looking at it for over a year.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Legality if your talking about possession ....yes they are legal to have as with serms but ...like serms...if you use them for anything that doesn't relate to research like bodybuilding they become illegal. You are aloud to have them in your possession.HGH is illegal. Cjc releases gh and is legal.

I'm at 8 % in that av picture actually. I got down to 6% at one time but it was too much. I would lay on my bed and my ribs would hurt. My more current picture is in my cjc log. At about 11% . I plan on getting to 15 due to long bulking ( oh shush anal people.I can say bulking)
    I just started pinning but I've been looking at it for over a year.
    Yes, I know HGH is illegal. So would you attribute your ability to get to 6%-8% from the stack of peptides, HGH, CJC and Test? And what would you suggest should be my dosage cycle? You mention HGH, CJC IGF-1, Test and Dbol.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Yes, I know HGH is illegal. So would you attribute your ability to get to 6%-8% from the stack of peptides, HGH, CJC and Test? And what would you suggest should be my dosage cycle? You mention HGH, CJC IGF-1, Test and Dbol.
    My 6 %was with clen t3 pstanz and hdrol.
    Doesage for dbol idk but test 500mg /week should be good. Cjc doseage is 100 mcgs 1 to 3x a day.cjc with dac doseage is 2mg once a week. Igf1 LR3 doseage is 200 mcgs post workout. You can also adjust your dose if you want. These are only guidelines.

You can get cjc and igf1 in ya with a 29 g insulin needle. Pretty painless if you don't have a shakey hand like me.
    Doseage for peptides on the needle are as follows. I assume your going to use 1 ml of bac water
    Cjc mod =5 units cjc dac = 100. Units igf1 = 10 or 20 depending on what you want
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

My 6 %was with clen t3 pstanz and hdrol.
    Doesage for dbol idk but test 500mg /week should be good. Cjc doseage is 100 mcgs 1 to 3x a day.cjc with dac doseage is 2mg once a week. Igf1 LR3 doseage is 200 mcgs post workout. You can also adjust your dose if you want. These are only guidelines.

You can get cjc and igf1 in ya with a 29 g insulin needle. Pretty painless if you don't have a shakey hand like me.
    Doseage for peptides on the needle are as follows. I assume your going to use 1 ml of bac water
    Cjc mod =5 units cjc dac = 100. Units igf1 = 10 or 20 depending on what you want
    So, if I want less fat, why not just do clen and t3 and did you wirte pstanz? What is that?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

So, if I want less fat, why not just do clen and t3 and did you wirte pstanz? What is that?
    This topic is about keepable gains. Clen is a temporary solution. Pstanz is a great unmethylayed winstrol but its gone now....some one bring it back or ill end you
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

This topic is about keepable gains. Clen is a temporary solution. Pstanz is a great unmethylayed winstrol but its gone now....some one bring it back or ill end you
    LOL!! You'll end me? What do you mean?
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

LOL!! You'll end me? What do you mean?
    I'm talking to the Supp companies that browse here. Pstanz ...bring it back please.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

I'm talking to the Supp companies that browse here. Pstanz ...bring it back please.
    Oh, LOL.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Oh, LOL.
    It was awesomest. I feel I must beg because of that.they already brought back bold which I'm happy about
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

It was awesomest. I feel I must beg because of that.they already brought back bold which I'm happy about
    "They already brought back bold" - what is bold?
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Axiles

A very good unmethylated tool for gaining size.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

A very good unmethylated tool for gaining size.
    I like unmethylated. Is it better stacker for size than AL trenazone?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Axiles

I like unmethylated. Is it better stacker for size than AL trenazone?
    Bold is mild as with trenazone. 8 to 12 lbs at 8 weeks is my estimation. No estrogen conversion
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Axiles View Post
    really?? what is the name of the clone??
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    really?? what is the name of the clone??
    I believe PBOLD is the clone plus some others.Idk them though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 06:39 PM
  3. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:55 PM
  4. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:56 PM
  5. Best Stack for adding & keepin mass?
    By Daminals in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 04:45 AM