Ultradrol?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Want to run this for my next cycle. Already have 1 bottle on hand.

Can't seem to find it anywhere except Amazon/Ebay.

What are you guys thoughts on buying from these sources?

Any help?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
depends on the amazon source. id just say fuk it and get a clone. bfn mass trauma is m sten

its risky buying discontinued products from amazon/ebay sellers. ebay in particular is just askin to get ripped off

JD261985

Banned
Awards
depends on the amazon source. id just say fuk it and get a clone. bfn mass trauma is m sten

its risky buying discontinued products from amazon/ebay sellers. ebay in particular is just askin to get ripped off
Shredded labs has an msten clone as well. I still have super dmz 2.0 so I don't think I need any more msten. I kind of just want to try most phs out before moving on to injectables

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't recommend buying anything off amazon or ebay. Way too risky. Heard plenty of stories of guys being ripped off and or getting bunk product. There are new ultradrol clones floating around.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Shredded labs has an msten clone as well. I still have super dmz 2.0 so I don't think I need any more msten. I kind of just want to try most phs out before moving on to injectables
i noticed that the other day. is shredded labs new? they have some flashy looking bottles lol. if theyr legit, they have some badass compunds under their label

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks man just wasn't sure if these clones/companies were legit you know

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't recommend buying anything off amazon or ebay. Way too risky. Heard plenty of stories of guys being ripped off and or getting bunk product. There are new ultradrol clones floating around.

Yea man Im a little skeptical which is why I posted here... Thought on buying from someone another dude on this forum? Any more or less risky?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man Im a little skeptical which is why I posted here... Thought on buying from someone another dude on this forum? Any more or less risky?
Less since people's reputation around here does mean something. I'd not buy or trade with a random new user, but with someone that's been around for a while and has a good reputation on the boards... sure.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IML Is coming out with a new clone, supposedly 99% pure.. I'd like to try it when its available..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IML Is coming out with a new clone, supposedly 99% pure.. I'd like to try it when its available..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
lol 99% pure. I'll believe that when i see a legit test.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol 99% pure. I'll believe that when i see a legit test.
I know but that's what they are claiming. And they have a history of pretty solid Legit products. So i'm gonna pick some up.
I also love how it's gonna be dosed at 10mgs instead of 4..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol that 1% of sd is gonna get them into trouble
You're missing the point. I don't care about SD being in it, i just don't believe they can make it 99% pure. I've found it best to be skeptical of oral steroid companies as it's too easy to defraud consumers.

I know but that's what they are claiming. And they have a history of pretty solid Legit products. So i'm gonna pick some up.
I also love how it's gonna be dosed at 10mgs instead of 4..
I like the dosing as well, 2 pills a day is fantastic. I'll wait for logs and feedback but if i start seeing SD side effects i'll cross it off my list of things to buy.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah. that guy is completey trustworthy, and good looking

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to buy a bottle to run. Hope it contains what it says it does.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
i noticed that the other day. is shredded labs new? they have some flashy looking bottles lol. if theyr legit, they have some badass compunds under their label
i've ran/am running their m-sten. it's legit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i've ran/am running their m-sten. it's legit.
Hope they're legit, cuz I snagged a bottle of their M1A clone and a few bottles of the cheapest TUDCA I've ever seen before lockout & orbit sold out.

Gonna be swole & healthy or ripped off with a bad liver panel ;)

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I'd hope swole and healthy. I was only two weeks in but my bloodwork was perfect when I freaked and checked it... Using SL's Tudca