Help please: 1 week in, Gyno flare up quick question

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Aromasin is on the way, but I'm using Erase 75 mg every day now and Gyno lump has doubled size and is tender anyways... Hence the Asin purchase

I'm using Hdrol so I didn't expect Gyno beyond what erase could stop. No lactating. I am very gyno prone though, even during DAA natty stack. And no other sides. I'm feeling great other than a little fatigue

I have torem and erase in hand. How high can I dose erase? And can I run torem until aromasin gets here? Will that screw up PCT effectiveness???

How can I handle this?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I'm growing saggy dog titties... Come on, lil help please

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Perhaps its prolactin related, erase is a pretty effective aromatase inhibitor. Im not sure about the torem though, i prefer nolvadex.

The gyno from daa makes me think its a prolactin issue, look into inhibit p, or prolactrone.

Was fatty tissue already there?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
A little hard lump was already under the nipple from puberty. It is now much larger, and there is like a fatty pad about the diameter of a silver half-dollar under there as well. I'm not sure I can have anything with L-dopa in it. I tried some bad things that mess with dopamine as a teen and had a seizure and heart palpitations....... They never stopped burning and itching after DAA (2 months) and now they're definitely not happy!

I will be away for work for a few days and can't get bloods either, but with zero lactation whatsoever I don't know if it's P. I figured since I'm still super horny that I'm not shut down at all yet an it's converting at a high rate?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Im not the authority on this subject, id like to see some of the more experienced guys chime in on this.

Ive never had to deal with gyno extensively though.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Get Caber ASAP!!

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

swollz

swollz

Awards
Dude I saw this **** in gym from some newbie kid that had no clue what he was taking!! Perfect tits he harvested... I think he had to get surgery! First of all if you have start of gyno I wouldn't have even played now you have to pay... But I woulda scored some real ****... Nolvadex and ate that through cycle... Anyhow good luck and hope you don't need surgery

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd stop if I were you

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I'd stop if I were you

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
so you guys think I should call it quits? This can't be controlled while on cycle with a strong AI like Aromasin/exemestane?

So someone said take nolva through the cycle but my serm is Torem. Could I take the torem until the Exemestane gets here? I'd be quite happy to walk in the other room and take some if that will save me

Dosing for the torem while on cycle???

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
you ordered the wrong thing man! A-sin is really better for preventing and managing rather than reversing. Get ur ass some caber and letro! Try caber first. If its not prolactin related letro will reverse it. The faster u can get ur hands on it, the better your odds! Good luck man! Have this stuff ready next time!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Lectro will do the trick. Dose at 2.5 mg every day then taper down once it has disappeared. Priam will help if it's prolactin related.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
It wont. build up gradually to 2.5mg and cruise at that till its gone. Then taper down and off and take an otc AI like erase to prevent rebound.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
get some letro and some mucuna standardized for a high percentage of L Dopa. if the lumps already there the only way to completely get rid of it is surgery but you can still use, I still have some gyno from when I was a fat ass but through use of letro and mucuna Ive kept it completely in check throughout my damn near 2 year blast & cruise(test ranging from 500mg-2g deca from 400-1000) infact its even shrunk a little.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
get some letro and some mucuna standardized for a high percentage of L Dopa. if the lumps already there the only way to completely get rid of it is surgery but you can still use, I still have some gyno from when I was a fat ass but through use of letro and mucuna Ive kept it completely in check throughout my damn near 2 year blast & cruise(test ranging from 500mg-2g deca from 400-1000) infact its even shrunk a little.
Wow that's pretty amazing. I got them during puberty and grew them when I was a fatty but thought they were smaller now that I'm lean. How were your sides on Letro? Or was that hard to determine running all that gear?