Too much or too little?

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
I would love some feed back on this. What do you guys think of this 4 week cycle ran with Liver support and Joint support.

Halodrol 60MG

Max LMG 60MG

Epistane 24MG

Methylstenbolone 12MG

PCT:
nolvadex 40/20/10/10
A Test Booster: DAA
Liver support
forma stanzol

I would apperciate any and all feed back on this

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Probably be better off going with something like sdmz 2.0

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks is not long enough for any of those but Methylstenbolone and i'd run that for 5 or 6 weeks with some hefty liver support. that is a lot of methyls to run together. why not just run the Methylstenbolone with lmg?

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
Well its MutantPlexx by AMF and their product runs all of into one product. I have been reading alot on MBolone and I have to say that alone does look promising. I am looking to get some massive gains from the cycle, anywhere from 15-20lbs would be desired. So am throwing out this idea and seeing the feedback on it before I commit to it and buy the bottles

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'm running ultradrol right now. (Methylstenbolone) i'm on day 4 and i can already feel it kicking in. i'm going to run it 12mg then up to 16. 5 weeks total. i've never ran an all in one but have stacked different compounds. ran ultradrol, m-lmg and d-plex before but had to cut it short due to an accident. (hit by a car while cycling). the dosages are ok except for the lmg and h-drol which is pretty low. most people run both at at least 75mg. you can find lmg for cheap but the Methylstenbolone may be harder to find. i know there are some coming out. google m-sten. you could always run epi and lmg. both can be found easily and for good prices. it would be a solid stack and you could gain quite a bit if you did it right. i personally am a fan of lmg.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
I have read that sweet spot for Mbol is around 20mg, IF I was to run just that... I think that would be good.
As for the stack I am proposing, I was thinking it might be just below par but having that combo of those would be the sweet spot.
Halodrol 75MG
Max LMG 75MG
Epistane 30MG
Methylstenbolone 15MG
How does that sound?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
dosages sound good. i would have some serious liver protection though with all those methyls. i'd look into either tudca which you can buy over the counter or udca which is research. i'm using udca on my current cycle plus another liver support combo. like i said though the first 3 are really meant for longer than 4 weeks. how are you going to do the Methylstenbolone at 15 mg? have you found a product that will allow that dosage?

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
The product is mentioned above and it has mbol at 3mg per cap, WAY TOO small to take one... well all doses in one cap is to small, to get this amount will be 5 caps. probably take 2 in the morning, 1 at lunch and the last 2 at night

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
what do you think about running it on a 7-8week cycle?

nightterror

Awards
what do you think about running it on a 7-8week cycle?
I'd say perhaps you can run this thing at two bottles, 5 caps a day (should be 36 days, or 5 weeks) then if you want I'd proceed with either hdrol or epistane and MAYBE stack with M-LMG but no, no one would suggest doing that.

I foresee you coming here in 2~4weeks complaining that you feel like absolute **** and want to cut this cycle short.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love some feed back on this. What do you guys think of this 4 week cycle ran with Liver support and Joint support.

Max LMG 60MG

PCT:
nolvadex 40/20/10/10
A Test Booster: DAA
Liver support
forma stanzol

I would apperciate any and all feed back on this
Fixed

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
I'd say perhaps you can run this thing at two bottles, 5 caps a day (should be 36 days, or 5 weeks) then if you want I'd proceed with either hdrol or epistane and MAYBE stack with M-LMG but no, no one would suggest doing that.

I foresee you coming here in 2~4weeks complaining that you feel like absolute **** and want to cut this cycle short.
lethargic being the cause... I think the 5 week cycle would be best here