mutantplexx

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    mutantplexx


    what do you think of mutantplexx? thinking about it for some size.

  2. Board Supporter
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    1981
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    22.81%

    Sounds like a great combo product!!! Never heard of it before.
  3. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    Sounds like a great combo product!!! Never heard of it before.
    yeah it should work pretty well i think. i've taken 3 compounds before but not 4. it is a newer product and pretty nice on the price
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    334116
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol

    Dumb name

    Dumb compound mix

    Dumb dosages
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. New Member
    djmikeyspikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    7646
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.83%

    Halodrol 15MG
    Max LMG 15MG
    Epistane 6MG
    Methylstenbolone 3MG


    I dnt see the point of this dosing.. If taken 3 pills a day for 4 weeks

    U cant run this more then 4 bcuz of the msten...

    And halo is pointless at 4 weeks nvm barely useless at 45mg a day

    Last time i ran epistane it was over 50mg a day to be effective. Idk what 18mg would do for anyone

    Id rather just buy mass trauma which is cheaper for the m-sten

    And if u want buy lmg to stack
    Andro Factory Supporter
  6. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes
    Halodrol 15MG
    Max LMG 15MG
    Epistane 6MG
    Methylstenbolone 3MG
    That's where I stopped reading, why on earth does this exist
  7. New Member
    djmikeyspikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    7646
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    That's where I stopped reading, why on earth does this exist
    Lol exactly.. I dnt understand the dosages of epi and halo.. Idnt think they would have any effects that low unless mixed with other compounds it might assist with staying lean?

    Idk i just disnt get it
    Andro Factory Supporter
  8. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes

    Lol exactly.. I dnt understand the dosages of epi and halo.. Idnt think they would have any effects that low unless mixed with other compounds it might assist with staying lean?

    Idk i just disnt get it
    Lol seriously 6?!


    Name:  image-3654529576.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  14.1 KB
  9. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I see nothing coming from this besides just being in your system. I've been looking into 1-alpha. Would rather run that then...whatever this is
  10. New Member
    djmikeyspikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    7646
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.83%

    Lmfao... I ran my last epi cycle at 54mg 3pills a day for 4 weeks and that was good cycle.

    I dnt see what anything under 40 could really do lol
    Andro Factory Supporter
  11. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes
    Lmfao... I ran my last epi cycle at 54mg 3pills a day for 4 weeks and that was good cycle.

    I dnt see what anything under 40 could really do lol
    If I wanted to harm my liver for no reason I'd just grab a bottle of jack. I'm going to look for logs on this just for ****s and gigs
  12. New Member
    djmikeyspikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    7646
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.83%

    Lol post if u find any!! Would love to read all the ppl complaining of sides
    Andro Factory Supporter
  13. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes
    Lol post if u find any!! Would love to read all the ppl complaining of sides
    Found this
    "Hi guys, I wonder if anyone tried Mutant Plexx by AMF or Ultradrol? I'm planing to use one of them or should I stack them both"
    Again I stopped reading when I felt a headache coming :P
  14. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes
    Halodrol 15MG
    Max LMG 15MG
    Epistane 6MG
    Methylstenbolone 3MG
    Doesn't look that bad.
  15. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Morph by AMF looks way better. With an extra bottle of H drol (or even without) it should be way more effective
  16. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    yeah i thought the dosages were low too. i'll go with something else
  17. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20
    yeah i thought the dosages were low too. i'll go with something else
    Run something simpler and more effective! Have any other ones you were considering?
  18. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Run something simpler and more effective! Have any other ones you were considering?
    i looked at the morph u mentioned. it does look good. could stack it with lmg.
  19. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20
    i looked at the morph u mentioned. it does look good. could stack it with lmg.
    Lol never read too much into it, couldn't help you out there bud
  20. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    which would be the best way to go to just add solid size?
  21. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20
    which would be the best way to go to just add solid size?
    Best as in most gains or best as in safest?
  22. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I don't think I will ever try those quadplexx supps. If I want to stack multiple compounds ill go with real AAS. Just seems safer
  23. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    334116
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    dzine + lmg + stano. or dzine + trenavar. or... lots of things. Take for example the fact that i could use promag as a cutter or bulker, it's dependant on diet obviously.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  24. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Best as in most gains or best as in safest?
    most gains
  25. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    dzine + lmg + stano. or dzine + trenavar. or... lots of things. Take for example the fact that i could use promag as a cutter or bulker, it's dependant on diet obviously.
    those are hardeners and cutters but true does depend on diet mostly
  26. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20
    most gains
    Methyl sten. a bud of mine did a cycle and he swears he was gaining like a half pound to a lb every day
  27. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    yeah i saw that. stacking it would prob be good.
  28. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    334116
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20 View Post
    those are hardeners and cutters but true does depend on diet mostly
    ... You run Dzine + LMG and tell me it's a "hardener" lol. Stano in addition to dzine/lmg is used as a test base if necessary, not to harden up. Adding tren to a cycle doesn't mean it's going to automatically start burning fat, tren is one of the best compounds for lean mass. You may be a bit confused.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  29. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362731
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20 View Post
    which would be the best way to go to just add solid size?
    There are other safe and legal alternatives instead of stacking numerous methyl prohormones and stressing your liver along with hard shutdown. Consider Bulk UP at *****************..... minimal shutdown, minimal sides, support for your prostate and liver, and maintainable gains.
  30. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen

    There are other safe and legal alternatives instead of stacking numerous methyl prohormones and stressing your liver along with hard shutdown. Consider Bulk UP at *****************..... minimal shutdown, minimal sides, support for your prostate and liver, and maintainable gains.
    This^ just have to worry about lethargy
  31. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    There are other safe and legal alternatives instead of stacking numerous methyl prohormones and stressing your liver along with hard shutdown. Consider Bulk UP at *****************..... minimal shutdown, minimal sides, support for your prostate and liver, and maintainable gains.
    there not all methyl and u can take cycle support and other things and it won't even hurt ur liver kindeys or anything else. and aas does the exact same harm especially any orals. ph's can be takin easily safe
  32. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    ... You run Dzine + LMG and tell me it's a "hardener" lol. Stano in addition to dzine/lmg is used as a test base if necessary, not to harden up. Adding tren to a cycle doesn't mean it's going to automatically start burning fat, tren is one of the best compounds for lean mass. You may be a bit confused.
    no dude i know what they do
  33. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    334116
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20 View Post
    no dude i know what they do
    Ok well your posts don't convey that.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  34. New Member
    bgmike20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    1038
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Ok well your posts don't convey that.
    when it comes to ph's i know a good bit about lmg, sd, hd and a few others. dzine and stuff like that are compounds i haven't learned or have experience with. thats why i am asking the questions im asking. i've taken 2 compounds and 3 compound ph's before but never actually stacked a few different ones so i was wondering which ones would be great to stack together for mass gains.
  35. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20

    when it comes to ph's i know a good bit about lmg, sd, hd and a few others. dzine and stuff like that are compounds i haven't learned or have experience with. thats why i am asking the questions im asking. i've taken 2 compounds and 3 compound ph's before but never actually stacked a few different ones so i was wondering which ones would be great to stack together for mass gains.
    There's a promo for methyl sten. I brought it up earlier, go apply for that man. Seems to fit your needs
  36. New Member
    Flaboy239's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    Hey guys, I already have a bottle of the MutantPlexx. I did notice that the doses seemed a little low. Anyways, I already have the bottle so no point in wasting it. Are all of those doses low? Could I just double the servings or would that give me to much of one of the compounds? Should I get a bottle of a single coumpond ph to add to it? if so, which one?
  37. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaboy239
    Hey guys, I already have a bottle of the MutantPlexx. I did notice that the doses seemed a little low. Anyways, I already have the bottle so no point in wasting it. Are all of those doses low? Could I just double the servings or would that give me to much of one of the compounds? Should I get a bottle of a single coumpond ph to add to it? if so, which one?
    Halodrol 15MG
    Max LMG 15MG
    Epistane 6MG
    Methylstenbolone 3MG

    So 90 mg
    90 mg
    36 mg
    And 18 mg
    For 2 weeks?
    Lol plz don't
  38. New Member
    Flaboy239's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    I was thinking 5 pills a day which is just under double. No, not for two weeks. I would get another bottle and run 5 pills a day for 5 weeks. It would look like this:

    Halo 75mg
    Lmg 75mg
    Epi 18mg
    Mbolone 15 mg
  39. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,254
    Rep Power
    2648194
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    29.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaboy239
    I was thinking 5 pills a day which is just under double. No, not for two weeks. I would get another bottle and run 5 pills a day for 5 weeks. It would look like this:

    Halo 75mg
    Lmg 75mg
    Epi 18mg
    Mbolone 15 mg
    How many cycles have you done?
  40. New Member
    Flaboy239's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    4-5. Including superdrol and a few other multi compound products. Never had a negative side effect and i never used a serm. I will be using serms from now on though.
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in