Expired E-stane, yay or nay?

anaboliko

Awards
I have 3 bottles of E-stane with an expiration date of Sept 2012. I'm keeping them in my fridge, I'm planning to do a cycle in December (not necessarily of E-stane) so I'm wondering if they're useless, or could I potentially use them? Is it going to be less strong?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
still good as long as they havnt been in contact with any moisture. if youre gonna fridge your pills, you better vacuum seal them too. otherwise just leave them sealed in a dark dry corner in your closet

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
They are no good, send them to me and I will dispose of them for you. :D

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

anaboliko

Awards
still good as long as they havnt been in contact with any moisture. if youre gonna fridge your pills, you better vacuum seal them too. otherwise just leave them sealed in a dark dry corner in your closet
Cool, thanks. Took them out of the fridge and put them somewhere dark and dry.

They are no good, send them to me and I will dispose of them for you. :D

~Unknown~
Nice try! :lmao:

anaboliko

Awards
So if I go with E-stane, what can I use as a test base to avoid libido issues? I can't find Dermacrine anywhere online.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they'll be fine, store them for a few years and you'll get deca :)

Have a test base on hand if you want, but wait and see if you have issues. Some don't, some do. I just hate to see people spending hundreds of dollars on oral cycles when it's not necessary.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Yes they'll be fine, store them for a few years and you'll get deca :)

Have a test base on hand if you want, but wait and see if you have issues. Some don't, some do. I just hate to see people spending hundreds of dollars on oral cycles when it's not necessary.
absolutely try rught here.

and you cant find dermacrine because it was discontinued. theyred working on v2 right now though. currently the only topical dhea left is transaderm. hello $150 lol

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
If they have been stored in room temperature and out of direct sunlight should have no worries.

anaboliko

Awards
If they have been stored in room temperature and out of direct sunlight should have no worries.
Ok, so consensus is they're fine. Thanks.

Now, for the test base, I ran Hdrol and after 3 weeks my libido was gone, and did an 8-week Winstrol cycle and I LOVED it, I had no side effects whatsoever (sure, my joints were dry but I can live with that for 8 weeks). I didn't even get backpumps, with H-drol the backpumps I got were awful. Since I don't think I can get winstrol, I did some research and found that E-stane is pretty similar to Winstrol.

I still wanna have a test base with e-stane, any ideas? I don't mind spending some money, I already got the e-stane so that's covered.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Forerunner labs Alpha Bulk is supposed to be ultra 4-DHEA ---> 'T' me thinks?

anaboliko

Awards
Forerunner labs Alpha Bulk is supposed to be ultra 4-DHEA ---> 'T' me thinks?
Ok, so anyone else can give their opinion? is Alpha Bulk a good option to stack with E-stane as a test base?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of Epistane that "expired" 11/2010 that I'm going to be using soon. I just used a bottle of SD-1 that expired in 2009 and made silly gains. I'm pretty sure most steroids are stable enough to store for many years.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Cool, thanks. Took them out of the fridge and put them somewhere dark and dry.

Nice try! :lmao:
Dammit!!!!

~Unknown~

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Phera is the sh$t

~Unknown~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 3