Questions about support supps

z00k

Awards
Hey guys, I'm doing research for my first cycle, but I've done so much research that I have found quite a bit of conflicting comments.

I've decided to use h-drol for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75

My main concerns (at the moment) are what to use for on cycle support supplements, and what to pre-load. (I will be taking orange triad and fish oil before, during, and after cycle. Will likely add taurine to deal with back/shin pumps)

Is cycle assist all the support you need for a compound such as h-drol? I've seen many people advise preloading cycle assist for 1 week and then running it throughout the cycle.
Others seem to think it's not worth it and list milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and liv52

What do you guys think the best supplements to take during my cycle would be? I don't care about the price tag. I will spend a little extra money to protect my body any day. Also, should I take cycle assist through PCT? This is something I've heard conflicting comments about as well.

PS, I'm far from actually starting my cycle, I'm far from finished with my research and I want to be 100% prepared for anything a cycle may throw at me.

Thanks for any info.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Deffly get a cycle assist and preload for 1 week

Also you can probly dose hdrol higher . I dose hdrol like this
75/75/75/100/100/100/125/125

Also during cycle Make sure u have a lot of protein
Also have bcaas / creatine

Pct make sure u have a test booster and and AI
Also most important.. A SERM

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
50mg is a waste of a week - 75mg-100mg is the sweet sport for most non advanced users.

IMO you do not need the expense of an all in one but if you did that would be suffice. I think some hawthorn or celery extract for blood pressure and a good liver detox product like NAC or TUDCA is ample of an h-drol cycle.

Also disagree with advice above on the preloading - very expensive habit, you can not preload liver detox ants - only thing that needs preloading is hawthorn berry as it can often initially cause spikes in blood pressure and therefore in an ideal scenario running 700-1000mg for 10-14 days ahead of a cycle would see you past this stage and when introducing the PH ready for it to have a lowering effect.

Would agree if running anything other than the mildest of cycles like an 11-Oxo type clone for 6 weeks then a SERM is highly advisable.

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
I'm currently in week 2 of my first H Drol cycle.

Did a lot of research on here first tho.

I preloaded hawthorn berry, milk thistle for 2 weeks prior. I got my CEL cycle assist in the mail and took that for 2 days before starting the hdrol.

Running 75 mg for 6 weeks. Taking Cycle Assist, fish oil, and a multi daily.

Have liquid tamox for my PCT

z00k

Awards
Thanks guys. I have actually been researching prohormones for a while now, it's only recently that I've decided to do a cycle and picked h-drol.
I will certainly be going with a SERM for PCT, but my research hasn't gotten there yet, I'm sure I'll have several questions once I begin.
Diet has been in check for years and I've got solid training under my belt.

As far as the dosing goes, how does this look?
75/75/75/75/100/100
I wanted to avoid higher dosing to reduce the risk of sides (Particularly hair loss, even though I understand hdrol is easy on the hair) I also understand that hdrol can cause pretty gnarly shutdown, and I don't want to have any complications with my first cycle. I've read a lot of logs with lower dosing but haven't found any where users went up to 125 for a first cycle.

I have pretty good insurance so I will be getting blood work done before and after to make sure everything goes back to homeostasis.

Once again, thanks for the info. I'm going to start my PCT research and plan everything out.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys. I have actually been researching prohormones for a while now, it's only recently that I've decided to do a cycle and picked h-drol.
I will certainly be going with a SERM for PCT, but my research hasn't gotten there yet, I'm sure I'll have several questions once I begin.
Diet has been in check for years and I've got solid training under my belt.

As far as the dosing goes, how does this look?
75/75/75/75/100/100
I wanted to avoid higher dosing to reduce the risk of sides (Particularly hair loss, even though I understand hdrol is easy on the hair) I also understand that hdrol can cause pretty gnarly shutdown, and I don't want to have any complications with my first cycle. I've read a lot of logs with lower dosing but haven't found any where users went up to 125 for a first cycle.

I have pretty good insurance so I will be getting blood work done before and after to make sure everything goes back to homeostasis.

Once again, thanks for the info. I'm going to start my PCT research and plan everything out.
idk how good your insurance is, but read the sticky for blood work. its probly cheaper than insurance bloods

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
my main sides with h-drol were back pumps and some calf pumps. ran it twice and it only happened the first time though. i use udca for liver protection plus another combo probuct that has mac, milk thistle and some other goodies. using them both now but i'm running ultradrol. a bit harder on the liver. i used to use tamox for pct but i am using toremefine this time. i think tamox suppresses my immune system. i've gotten the flu a couple times during pct. there is a research company out there with excellent reviews where you can get it for half of anyone else. wish the rules here were different.

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
What else is good to run along with tamox and DAA for PCT?
Because thats what I'm going to be using but should I stack the DAA with something else? Maybe anabeta?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
What else is good to run along with tamox and DAA for PCT?
Because thats what I'm going to be using but should I stack the DAA with something else? Maybe anabeta?
Erase at 0/0/3/3/2/1

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

z00k

Awards
So I'm thinking my cycle will look something like this:

Preload milk thistle for 10-14 days.

On Cycle: Halo XT hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 (I may bump it up to 100 for the last week, depending on how the hdrol treats me. I haven't seen any logs of a user taking over 100 for a first time cycle, trying to stay safe)
Cycle Assist
Taurine
Orange Triad
Fish Oil

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25 (Haven't decided on one or the other yet, I've heard conflicting information about which produces more sides, and which lets you retain more of your gains)
Cycle Assist
PCT Assist
Taurine
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Creatine

What do you guys think?
Should I go with Nolva or Clomid? I've heard nolva can cause hair loss, this is something I'm very concerned about.
Any other supps you guys would recommend for either on cycle or PCT?
Should I toss in some D-AA or will the PCT assist be enough of a test booster?
I've seen a lot of people add in lean xtreme for cortisol control, but it looks like this product isn't made anymore. How important is cortisol control for PCT?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any other supps you guys would recommend for either on cycle or PCT?
Should I toss in some D-AA or will the PCT assist be enough of a test booster?
I've seen a lot of people add in lean xtreme for cortisol control, but it looks like this product isn't made anymore. How important is cortisol control for PCT?
You might while something to combat possible lethargy and loss of libido. I got very lethargic when I was on Havoc and many people reports lethargy and libido loss when on H-Drol too.

Good compounds to combat those sides are Stano, 4-DHEA and Mentabolan (which has progesteronic activity and might not be a good idea for unexperienced user).

Or you could go with Bulk-up which contains both, Stano and 4-DHEA at high doses.