best way to avoid

crashbog127

Awards
best way to avoid feeling like isssh after sd Cycle.

everyone i tlk to says they feel like absolute crap after an SD cycle

so to avoid this would it be best to run a SD Cycle like this to solve that issue.

sd - 30/30/30/30
AlphaBulk 6/6/6//6 (caps a day )

pct and support supps are all good and there.. im just asking for the crap feeling from the SD. would AlphaBulk solve it? or is there a better solution, other then pinning.???

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably your best bet is DHEA or stano on cycle. Or, your PCT sucks. Last week of SD sometimes can get crappy, but after like 2-3 days of starting nolva i'm 100% better. I would imagine if people aren't feeling better the first week of PCT they're doing something wrong.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
well aside from pinning, dhea or stano would be best for that. rs-transaderm would prbky be the best of the best bet for dhea. topical is better than oral. id say go dermacrine or dermatherm, but neither are really availabe right now leaving that beast of a price tag the only option

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Normal DHEA is not very good option, it has poor oral bioavailability. Topical DHEA is better and 4-DHEA would be awesome. I'd start it a week before SD and finish a week after SD.

Bulk-up has both 4-DHEA and Stano in it.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Normal DHEA is not very good option, it has poor oral bioavailability. Topical DHEA is better and 4-DHEA would be awesome. I'd start it a week before SD and finish a week after SD.

Bulk-up has both 4-DHEA and Stano in it.
i tought bulk up was 4-dhea, androsterone, and epiandrosterone

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
best way to avoid feeling like isssh after sd Cycle.

everyone i tlk to says they feel like absolute crap after an SD cycle

so to avoid this would it be best to run a SD Cycle like this to solve that issue.

sd - 30/30/30/30
AlphaBulk 6/6/6//6 (caps a day )

pct and support supps are all good and there.. im just asking for the crap feeling from the SD. would AlphaBulk solve it? or is there a better solution, other then pinning.???
With AlphaBulk, there is no need to go to 30mg of SD in my opinion. Keep it at 20 and you'll put on decent mass and add quality strength as well.
AB can help you avoid feeling SOME of the negative sides of SD. You should think about extending the AB dosage for 6 weeks though too I think.

Best way to not feel like crap on SD is to increase carbs and make sure your supporst are in place.