How can I gain on M1T if I cant EAT??

Irongame

Awards
day 4 on 5mg M1T. Ive also been running 400mg transdermal 4-AD for the past 12 days. My appetite is shot and I feel sick at the thought of food. I can barely eat two meals a day without feeling sick. I've also had a headache everyday ive been on, and sleep comes only with the addition of melatonin into my evening meal. Im taking the M1T at night with a large meal.

I want to hold out but how can I train eat when i feel like this? Has anyone else got this from M1T? Does it go away or what?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
When did you start losing your appetite and start the headaches?

Also if I may ask what made you want to do M1T? a very large % of reports i have read is that while on it is good to great and almost every one losese just about all they 'gained' in the 1 - 2 months afterwards.

meaning it was fat and water.

Of course this is NOT with all but from what I have seen it is most.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
drop it. i can't stand the stuff, and don't know many who tolerate it very well. i like to call it anabolic rat poison.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 4 on 5mg M1T. Ive also been running 400mg transdermal 4-AD for the past 12 days. My appetite is shot and I feel sick at the thought of food. I can barely eat two meals a day without feeling sick. I've also had a headache everyday ive been on, and sleep comes only with the addition of melatonin into my evening meal. Im taking the M1T at night with a large meal.

I want to hold out but how can I train eat when i feel like this? Has anyone else got this from M1T? Does it go away or what?
Some people respond by getting sick while on M1T. Check your BP, it might be the cause of the headaches. If you dont feel better in a couple of days I'd kill the cycle. Is this your 1st m1T cycle?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
day 4 on 5mg M1T. Ive also been running 400mg transdermal 4-AD for the past 12 days. Does it go away or what?
The sides don't go away. suck it up or drop it. i have a luv/hate relationship with M1T.

enimity

Awards
Yeah I have to agree. M1t is not for everybody, I know I won’t ever touch that **** again.

First 5 days dosed at 10mg Ed, from day 3 had persistent headaches that would turn into migraines. Drank plenty of water took extra Hawthorne berry for my blood pressure hoping that would help the headaches. Still getting them on day 7 so I dropped down to 5mg Ed for another 7.

That seem to stop the headaches, but I then started to get stomach and testical pain, not unbearable but not pleasant. Noticeable testicall shrinkage after just 6 days on cycle and also started to notice some increased hair loss by day 14. I had planned to do 4 weeks but stopped at 2 for the above reasons and after all that had little to no gains either.

Quarks

Awards
The gains I achieved in the 3 week cycle is minimal. Could be achieved without it. Headaches were alleviated with the supplementation of Q10. Would not do this cycle again. I never felt better after the cycle ended. 1st week 5mg, 2nd 10 mg, 3rd 15mg.
I realized I am now eating wayyyy better than on cycle.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
drop it. i can't stand the stuff, and don't know many who tolerate it very well. i like to call it anabolic rat poison.
I have to agree, the only thing that ever came close to me with that was about 150mg drol. with the ban coming unless your going to swear it off just get the real thing.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
helps to have frontloaded the 4-ad a week before - so it's in full effect during the cycle... Try upping the 4-ad to 600mg.

Irongame

Awards
well last night I didn't take my 5mg dose and I woke up with my stomach fine! I did front load my 4-AD but that didn't help. This is my first time on M1T, so Im not sure if this is just to be expected. Should I just continue my 4-AD for the next 3 weeks by itself as planned, or is it not even worth it, and just start hitting the nolva now?

Irongame

Awards
I also had headaches a day or two after I started the 4-AD but they subsided after a few days. But they came back with the methyl, and dammit, its just this constant naseated feeling I can't handle.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
My symptoms go away after a week or so I just power house through eating and strentch my stomach to the point where I need food or it hurts. Never have problems with bp but higher dose of hawthorne berry might help also Q10. Your probably not getting enough 4ad to counter sides.

If you really dislike M1T then switch over to M1,4ADD its the same thing as M1T just not 5alpha reduced so it will convert to estro. Run an AI along with it and you wont have to worry about bloat or loosing gains after cycle.

SonOfThor

Awards
Here's the trick: Split your dose: half in the morning, half in the evening. Bet that will make you feel a bit better overall with regards to the original poster. I sometimes do three doeses a day if I can, but I dose really small (like 10 mg/day tops, prefer 7.5) stacked with other stuff... Great for cutting at that dose anyhow.. no real sides... My opinion anyhow.. Dropping it all at once is how I started doing it and I prefer it split up throughout the day WAY better.

bulkmuscle

Awards
i had normal apetitie on m1t.

but i suffered from badass acne breakouts, very high blood pressure, and lethargy. never again am i gonna use that **** i've decided, dbol is way better.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how can I train eat when i feel like this?

This is a serious question I think more people should ask themselves.

Think of the nearly unbearable pumps that hinder intense workouts, the lethargic drag-ass feeling, the sickening appetite suppression, the incredible testicular shutdown, and not to mention the horrible long-term health risks, what are you left with?

Your left with an anabolic environment you can't take advantage of or recovery well from.

There are many other drugs available that will provide far superior results because you can actually eat, train, and recover from it.

This is just my opinion, by the way. I still find myself tempted to jump start cycles with M1T. My desire for gains has the power to fog reason.

bulkmuscle

Awards
oh yeah, i forgot to mention that although m1t had a numerous list of side effects, it gave me some serious strength gains.

donk

Awards
just drop the M1T apparently its not for u. Order up some 1-Test trans and continue to use the 4ad if you wanna finish out the cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Doko

Awards
Sounds like I'm one of the few that responded very well with M1t! I started with 5mg on a 5 week cycle ending on 15mg for the last few days. Also used 320mg 4-AD trans per day. I experienced no side effects except a huge increase in appetite (I had to eat first thing every morning or I would feel like I was starving). No ball shrinkage, I actually felt so good on this cycle I was really regretting having to come off it. All in all gained 15lbs, kept 10 (I got lazy once PCT kicked in). I'm sure the story would have been much different had I run M1t without the 4AD though.

SonOfThor

Awards
Yeah I'm pretty keen on low-dose M1T myself, stacked of course... Great for cutting for me anyhow... And I got about enough of it to last me a few years at these low dosages... The key is splitting it up througout the day. Even a small dose like 10mg hits me like a brick if I take it all at once.. but 2.5 mg every 6 hours? Feels way better. My blood pressure is also better too, less headaches, flushing, sweating etc... even when doing cardio or grappling... I like to repeat myself it seems. I must stop writing now.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
I had an extreme loss of appetite while on 10 mg / day of m1t. I would actually gag as I was eating - when I couldn't take anymore, I would stop. I lost like 7 pounds of fat and gained 7 lbs of muscle in two weeks on that cycle so I can't really complain too much. I've done three cycles of m1t before and am starting my next. The gains I got at 5mg were better than what I got at 10mg - probably because of the appetite.

Irongame

Awards
I had an extreme loss of appetite while on 10 mg / day of m1t. I would actually gag as I was eating - when I couldn't take anymore, I would stop. I lost like 7 pounds of fat and gained 7 lbs of muscle in two weeks on that cycle so I can't really complain too much. I've done three cycles of m1t before and am starting my next. The gains I got at 5mg were better than what I got at 10mg - probably because of the appetite.
I cant keep an appetite at even 5mg? do you split your 5mg dosages into 2.5mg twice daily?

SonOfThor

Awards
if u got 5mg tabs, split em (the ug labs ones split easy with your fingers), take half in the morning, half in the evening.. couldn't hurt to try it.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
I cant keep an appetite at even 5mg? do you split your 5mg dosages into 2.5mg twice daily?
I had very few sides at 5mg. When I was having all the problems at 10 mg I started splitting the dose. I originally was taking it all first thing in the morning, which was when I worked out. Then I ended up taking half in the morning and half right after work. I think it helped although it increased my sleep problems at night.

To try and keep my calories up, I added alot more milk to my diet and I added protein powder to keep a minimum of 1g protein / lb wt. I could get in way more calories and protein that way. I'm not a big fan of living off supplements, but under the circumstances, it was the only way to go.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
1fast has a pill splitter for like 5 bucks.