Superdrol Strength Gains

cjc3392

Awards
Whatsup all,

I'm 12 days into a 30 day superdrol cycle at 20mg throughout.. My focus has been increasing strength on this cycle.. My current max bench is around 290.. Do any of you guys who are more familiar with superdrol think 305 is a feasible 1rm after this cycle?? Thanks

grandroid828

Awards
Whatsup all,

I'm 12 days into a 30 day superdrol cycle at 20mg throughout.. My focus has been increasing strength on this cycle.. My current max bench is around 290.. Do any of you guys who are more familiar with superdrol think 305 is a feasible 1rm after this cycle?? Thanks
It should be feesable in 30 days WITHOUT superdrol -_- youre taking the strongest oral steroid you could and u arent anywhere near ur max natty potential. Why?

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Whatsup all,

Uh ya:)

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion. Destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesataion at all.
~Arnold~

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Whatsup all,

I don't see why you couldn't hit 315! Ppl take ph's/aas for different reasons. Just have fun and proceed with caution (no need to lecture)

grandroid828

Awards
I don't see why you couldn't hit 315! Ppl take ph's/aas for different reasons. Just have fun and proceed with caution (no need to lecture)
I didnt mean to ride his aas ( haha. Pun intended). But seriously, u dont think a little lecture is due when youre still that weak (which is FINE, i mean that in a sense of u still have lots of potential, not "haha im stronger than u") and using one of the if not THE harshest and strongest compound u can?

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
That should be very doable. I just finished my first 4 weeks of m drol and my strength skyrocketed. You just have to push yourself, not only physically, but mentally.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Thats very possible..i bet u will bench more than that when its all said and done...im in pct after lgi sd-10 cycle and strength is still going up...not bashing u but i dont understand why people take ph/ds to get a new 1rm...just have fun and enjoy watching ur body change..just my opinion..and to the guy saying 290 is weak on bench? Who cares..unless your a powerlifter or strength competitor , then who cares...If your bodybuilding weight is just a number

grandroid828

Awards
Thats very possible..i bet u will bench more than that when its all said and done...im in pct after lgi sd-10 cycle and strength is still going up...not bashing u but i dont understand why people take ph/ds to get a new 1rm...just have fun and enjoy watching ur body change..just my opinion..and to the guy saying 290 is weak on bench? Who cares..unless your a powerlifter or strength competitor , then who cares...If your bodybuilding weight is just a number
Agreed. But. In the sub 350~400 range, its also an indicator of not being anywhere near natty potential. I 1rm 345, and im just now putting together a light ph cycle (halo). But i dont lift with 345. Hell my working weight for sets is WAY lower than that. Youre right its deff not relevant in bodybuilding, but it is relevant in determining how far along you are in your natural training.

Tmac22314

Awards
X2...it's not how much you can lift, it's how much you look like you can lift. Enjoy the ride.

grandroid828

Awards
This may be true for your body and your natty potential, but certainly not true for everybody. There is no way in hell I could ever bench 350 without plenty of chemical enhancement.
Thats fair. I am 6 ft 3. So that probably attributes to it. Anyways. Didnt mean to flame. But i do feel like OP shouldve either A. Waited another, eh, year or so and then done it or B. started at a safer, less hepatoxic compound like epi or halo or pmag. Pmag would be ideal first cycle for him it sounds like, since strength and assumably bulking are his intentions.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Yes i do agree one should reach natty potential before thinking abt ds/ph..also have a decent amount of weight on em, imo atleast 185 pds...just saying my max is 295 when I'm not on any chems..for me thats strong and not to mention i look like i bench 350 ...just saying when i was younger ya i wanted to be able to bench a sh*t ton, but now that I'm older i just want to look like a bodybuilder