Better gains / aquirability (orals vs Injectable)

  1. Better gains / aquirability (orals vs Injectable)


    I have a question. Should I use injectables or orals for my next cycle? The orals are easier to aquire but injectables are known to have better gains. Which one should I use?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jucekb View Post
    I have a question. Should I use injectables or orals for my next cycle? The orals are easier to aquire but injectables are known to have better gains. Which one should I use?
    what compounds?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jucekb View Post
    I have a question. Should I use injectables or orals for my next cycle? The orals are easier to aquire but injectables are known to have better gains. Which one should I use?
    never run a cycle without a test base. even just an hrt amount.

    yes i know this site is full of oral only cycles, but its a bad idea period....

    which one?

    googe "good first cycle"

    first cycle:

    wk1-14 500mg teste or cyp ew
    wk1-15 AI
    wk16-20 PCT clomi 70/70/35/35mg tamox 40/30/20/20mg ed (each section represents a week so 4 weeks)

    then maybe add an oral next time.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    what compounds?
    I dont think he has any idea.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    never run a cycle without a test base. even just an hrt amount.

    yes i know this site is full of oral only cycles, but its a bad idea period....

    which one?

    googe "good first cycle"

    first cycle:

    wk1-14 500mg teste or cyp ew
    wk1-15 AI
    wk16-20 PCT clomi 70/70/35/35mg tamox 40/30/20/20mg ed (each section represents a week so 4 weeks)

    then maybe add an oral next time.
    This. Take a look at this

    Cycles for Beginners!! please look!

  6. Injectable is always the better way to go. Orals are normally hard on your insides

  7. I have done 3 cycles already. Ik about them. I was thinking superdrol vs masteron

  8. Ethenate

  9. What's ethenate?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jucekb View Post
    I have done 3 cycles already. Ik about them. I was thinking superdrol vs masteron
    Although SD is technically methyl-masteron, they have very different purposes and functions in a cycle. Mast is almost exclusively a cosmetic and libido booster; SD will pack on size and strength.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    What's ethenate?
    Lmao i think he means enanthate
    I lold
    Andro Factory Supporter

  12. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Lmao i think he means enanthate
    I lold
    Haha! Yes, that is what I meant.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. oral vs injectable winstrol (stanazolol)
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 03:59 PM
  2. orals vs injectables
    By psc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 01:17 PM
  3. Better gains: Superdrol vs Epistane(Havoc)?
    By Eightpak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:49 AM
  4. Orals vs injections
    By vector18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 03:15 AM
  5. Orals vs. Injectibles
    By srx600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Log in
Log in