SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to know if anybody knows or has had any experience with this company?

thanks

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Havent used any of their designers but I can tell you that CVM Xtreme is my favorite creatine product.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Havent used any of their designers but I can tell you that CVM Xtreme is my favorite creatine product.
(I am a SNS Rep btw...I need to get that clearly stated in my sig and user title)

Just wait for the new CVM, currently being flavored, will be a killer formula.

Also, expect some other updates and product line expansion in the near future.

Regarding us making ****e products, please, we make solid products, at extremely fair pricing.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried multiple times to take the SD clone.. Each time, I was sidlined from the gym for about 2 days w/ EXTREME head aches... My water intake was about 1.5 gallons & I was taking Hawthorn Berries along w/ a multi.. I still have about 1/2 bottle left..

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
FWIW, their Methyl-Drol was verified by DS as coming from the same source as the original Superdrol.

arnold84

Awards
FWIW, their Methyl-Drol was verified by DS as coming from the same source as the original Superdrol.
wouldnt surprise me, it was awesome both times i've taken it

richirich_99

Awards
wouldnt surprise me, it was awesome both times i've taken it
I've used thier PP clone, and love that stuff! Best PP clone i tried yet. Also like some of thier other stuff, im a fan of SNS!

arnold84

Awards
I've used thier PP clone, and love that stuff! Best PP clone i tried yet. Also like some of thier other stuff, im a fan of SNS!
i've just bought their PP clone. how was the weight and strenght gain? any sides?

richirich_99

Awards
i've just bought their PP clone. how was the weight and strenght gain? any sides?
I but on about 14lbs last time i ran it solo, for 5 weeks. Used it too kick start my injectable cycle too. The weight gain is good, some bloat but not too bad, and my nips got puffy....but that happens on any cycle i run. My strength went thru the roof, i felt huge, felt like i could lift anything.....my friend gets acne when he takes it, i get it a lil but not bad from the PP, SD makes me break out bad! Good luck bro!