ordered some P-Bold

crashbog127

Awards
Glad to say i just placed my order yesterday for some P-bold.
cant wait to get it in.

now i have rann plenty of PH cycles in the past and am trying ot figure the best way to run this.

I plan on running P-bold for 6 weeks. but didnt want to run solo.. i was thinking 1 of these 3 options. Hope you all can help me decide.

1. P-bold week 1-6 recommended dose / SD 30/30/30/30

2. P-Bold week 1-6 Recommended dose / Stano 600/800/800/800/1000/1000

3. P-Bold week 1-6 Recommended dose / SD 30/30/30/30 / Stano 600/800/800/800/1000/1000

so its either Pbold and SD / Pbold & Stano .. or all 3.

im 5'11'' 195. looking to bulk. hoping somewhere near 20lbs on this cycle.

i will also have proper PCT and Cycle supports. i just need help deciding what way to cycle.

for PCT i am going to have DAA & Erase and Nolvadex
P-bold comes with cycle support built in, but ill also be dosing AI Cycle Support as well for added support.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I personally dont see anything wrong with running p-bold solo.

Its a new compound i suggest running it for the 6 weeks you planned and seeing what its capable of doing for your body.

And maybe saving the sd or stano for a next cycle to run with p-bold in the future.

If you r stuck on stacking it with something, i also suggest looking into Bulk-Up by Andro Factory also. Seems like this would be a great compound to stack with P-Bold.

Either way you decide, hope to see you log it here

Riskyb

Awards
You'll never know if the PBold is any good or not unless you run it solo. For all you know all your gains will be from SD

crashbog127

Awards
i guess you guys make valid points.

but how about a bridge? would i be able to run pbold 6weeks then bridge into SD for 4 week? since p-bold is non methylated its not much harm on liver.?

or even dose p-bold high and run it for 4weeks then bridge into SD for 4 weeks?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run P-Bold longer than 4 weeks. 8 weeks if you can afford. Stano is good idea if you stack P-Bold with other compounds but it's not anabolic enough to build muscle and you won't probably experience lethargy from P-Bold solo.

I'd do P-Bold and Stano for 8 weeks and low dose SD for first 4-6 weeks.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i guess you guys make valid points.

but how about a bridge? would i be able to run pbold 6weeks then bridge into SD for 4 week? since p-bold is non methylated its not much harm on liver.?

or even dose p-bold high and run it for 4weeks then bridge into SD for 4 weeks?
id rather bridge superdrol into p bold. if its anything like the old bold, maybe even stack them for the last week or two to act as a test base of sorts

crashbog127

Awards
so you suggest running
sd 1-4
p-bold 2-8
??

etnukekav

Awards
so you suggest running
sd 1-4
p-bold 2-8
??
If this is your first cycle or first time with these kinds of supplements, I wouldn't go crazy mixing so many together (personally I wouldn't touch the SD). If you "low dose" SD for 4-6 weeks, you'll see gains from the cycle but it will be almost solely from the SD, you'll have little clue as to whether your other supplements were actually doing anything. The pbold/sd cycle might be a good one down the road, but maybe after you know how you'll handle each compound. IMHO, stano is solid, don't know about Pbold, and SD is (rat poison) will get you big gains.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is your first cycle or first time with these kinds of supplements, I wouldn't go crazy mixing so many together (personally I wouldn't touch the SD). If you "low dose" SD for 4-6 weeks, you'll see gains from the cycle but it will be almost solely from the SD, you'll have little clue as to whether your other supplements were actually doing anything. The pbold/sd cycle might be a good one down the road, but maybe after you know how you'll handle each compound. IMHO, stano is solid, don't know about Pbold, and SD is (rat poison) will get you big gains.
OP stated that he has run plenty of cycles in the past so he should be good to go.

I would stay away from stuff like SD though, your point is valid.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're set on bridging, my advice is definitely run the SD for the first 3 weeks of your P-Bold cycle.
P-Bold took a bit to kick in for me. You could benefit from the early strength increases.
Run SD at 20mg for 4 weeks or 30mg for 3 weeks, and the P-Bold for 6 weeks.
If you were to run it solo though that'd be a log I would follow.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you for your order!!!

far as your cycle I would say if your going to stack them then doing a bridge is the best way.though SD is known to shut you down hard so be ready and aware of that.shoot me a pm once your done with your results or start up a log I'd like to follow along