D-bol and Wintrol

Bacaveli

Awards
does anyone have any experience with this stack? i heard its pretty kick ass. also, if you have tried this stack, how much of each did you take? would you reccomend adding anything else to this stack?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Research... and I would not suggest it.. need to have test as a base on all cycles IMO

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, test. and i wouldn't take dbol and winny together either if that's what you're thinking. this is what i would do:
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 35-50mg ed
Weeks 1-12 Test Enan 500 EW
Weeks 11-14 Winstrol 50mg ed

PCT weeks 15-18

But since you didn't even mention PCT, I'm guessing you need to research a little more.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have any experience with this stack? i heard its pretty kick ass. also, if you have tried this stack, how much of each did you take? would you reccomend adding anything else to this stack?
your liver would not like it but yes it does work well. Did I mention that your liver would not like it? There are more effective and safer cycles.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Power and aggresion as hell,did it with test.great pump,but hairloss and acne as hell,too.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
why not run the great halo/winny/cheque drop stack? it's a real mother fucker! [/sarcasm]

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
yeah see i was thinking halotestin/anadrol/winny/cheque drop/dbol stack but dont worry dude im taking my liver supps...will this make me hayooge?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why not run the great halo/winny/cheque drop stack? it's a real mother fucker! [/sarcasm]
hmm...that's not a bad idea ... i was just thinking of having a liver with cirohsis (sp) transplanted in to me to save time