Should I go with Alpha Bulk or 5-Alpha Test (stack w/h-drol)

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I am preparing to start my H-drol cycle. I know I will get some lethargy and want to avoid it with the workload I am taking at school. I'm an artist, so energy can be important to the quality of my work. I'm also married and want to keep the wife happy with libido...

Ok, so 5-Alpha Test converts to DHT. I figured this could be good to stack with h-drol to reduce lethargy and get my libido up. Kinda like a mild stano???. I have a ton of hair, but I really want to keep it all. My brother's are balding but I am not at all. If I'm not already balding at 27 and they were both pretty receded at 18, am I still at risk for MPB? or should I avoid DHT?

Also, Alpha Bulk converts to T. Also could be great to stack, but it will be wet and I have pre-existing gyno from puberty. Could I run this with an AI and keep the gyno at bay? Would this be as good for lethargy or libido?

I would be happy to run these at a low dose if I can use them to mitigate the sides from the h-drol. not too worried about increasing my cycle results as just being happier on cycle.

What would you guys do?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
From ThunderHumper in another thread: "...if you have the cash, go for rs-transaderm. its topical dhea, about $150 though. if thats too much, just get ams or frl 4-dhea products and run them full dose for the last 4 weeks of the hdrol. those will probly be the best bang for your buck

ams = 4-ad
forerunner = alpha bulk"

So it looks like Alpha Bulk would be just as good as the 5-Test Alpha (DHT)??? I would assume there would be some 5 reduction to DHT of the T anyways, so maybe Alpha Bulk is the way to go?

Are these 4-DHEA (-->T) products strong enough to require Adex?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Nobody yet? I'd like to get it ordered so it's here ASAP, but still don't know which way to go

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
thats really just a personal choice based on what sides will effect you.

dht = possible hair loss, less anabolic than test. used more for side mitigation
test = more anabolic, still converts to dht. it aromaties tho, so gains will also be a little wet. would be good if you have bad joints on cycle

4-dhea wont require armidex

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Well I have some joint issues so Alpha Bulk it will be

Would there be anything wrong with using both? Maybe at a lower dose of each?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I started bulk on week 3 of my sdmz 2.0 run and noticed a libido increase after only a couple of days not much so far with energy yet but I am taking mass also. You can definitely stack the 2 tho. The 2 together would be similar to andromass v3. Should keep the gains a bit more dry also.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I started bulk on week 3 of my sdmz 2.0 run and noticed a libido increase after only a couple of days not much so far with energy yet but I am taking mass also. You can definitely stack the 2 tho. The 2 together would be similar to andromass v3. Should keep the gains a bit more dry also.
actually two together would be exactly andromass v2, just slightly different dosage. v3 had 4-dhea, androsterone, and epiandrosterone. point is youre right lol, op can do both if he wants. expect more gains if you do op

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
actually two together would be exactly andromass v2, just slightly different dosage. v3 had 4-dhea, androsterone, and epiandrosterone. point is youre right lol, op can do both if he wants. expect more gains if you do op
Ah yeah forgot the andro was in 3. I would do the full recommended dosage on both also would be no reason to really drop the dosing.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Thanks guys. Too bad about the PP raid, as that is the product I found first to stack as a "test base" but obviously it's gone. I'm excited to see how it goes. I will make sure I am stable on my Halo then run these at recommended dose and see what changes :)