I think I got the flu and I'm on cycle, what should I do?

martyiscrazy

Awards
So I'm on week 4 of my 6-week hdrol cycle, feeling pretty good yesterday but then after working out last night I came home and started feeling really tired. This morning I wake up and every muscle in my body aches, I have absolutely no energy, I have a pounding headache, woke up with a dry mouth, and I was sweating at night too. What should I do? Should I end the cycle early and start PCT or should I see if I get better in a day or two and continue the cycle?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
So I'm on week 4 of my 6-week hdrol cycle, feeling pretty good yesterday but then after working out last night I came home and started feeling really tired. This morning I wake up and every muscle in my body aches, I have absolutely no energy, I have a pounding headache, woke up with a dry mouth, and I was sweating at night too. What should I do? Should I end the cycle early and start PCT or should I see if I get better in a day or two and continue the cycle?
Ride it out. It only may last a day or two! Trying upping your supports and think about Vit C etc

fit4me

fit4me

Awards
I agree
as some zinc,.garlic and Echinacea
good luck

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Get some orange juice with pulp and drink on up!!! A lot of it always helps me when i strt getting sick

martyiscrazy

Awards
OK thanks guys I'll just ride it out.

fit4me

fit4me

Awards
good luck
I'm in a similar situation because I'm mid cycle and we are being killed with hurricanes and nor'easter and the gyms are closed
ugh

pnelsonsb

Awards
I get the test flu every time I run a SD cycle, only lasts for a couple days, but man, do you feel like crap!

I see the recommendation for Orange Juice, I had a question about this, does anyone feel OJ is too acidic when taking all these support supps? Does the acid take away from the potency of the, say, CEL Cycle Assist?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
continue cycle, rest. an hope your better before its over.
dont go heavy on workouts while sick is my op

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I get the test flu every time I run a SD cycle, only lasts for a couple days, but man, do you feel like crap!

I see the recommendation for Orange Juice, I had a question about this, does anyone feel OJ is too acidic when taking all these support supps? Does the acid take away from the potency of the, say, CEL Cycle Assist?
if you take grapefruit juice it make make it STRONGER.

not sure on OJ

grapplerhayes

Awards
to the OP--

I had the same bug that you got that's been going around. As of today i'm on day 11 of an 8 week AndroMass/Osta run. I started feeling crappy on day 9 around 6pm, so I loaded up on Vit C and tons of water until I went to bed. That night was the worst sleep i've had in a long time...sweated my bed out, TP in both my nostrils, and a throbbing headache. Day 10 was torture, and as bad as I thought I needed to work out, I gave myself a day to rest and recover (real glad I did this). Made some fresh squeezed OJ, drank as much gatorade and water as I could stomach. Woke up today feeling a whole lot better and got a decent workout in around 3pm today---Moral of the story-Rest, tons of Vit C, tons of fluids, and don't be afraid to take a day off if you need to..your body will thank you later.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Is this your first run on hdrol? Hdrol made me feel like crap, lethargy was brutal.