Stomach ache whilst on Hdrol

daniels

Awards
It is currently my 3rd day of my Hdrol cycle. Yesterday i was experiencing some stomach pains around the upper ab area. Is this related to the hdrol or is it to early to be experiencing those pains. Im on 50mg a day and taking cycle assist. Thankyou

uvawahoowa

Awards
It is currently my 3rd day of my Hdrol cycle. Yesterday i was experiencing some stomach pains around the upper ab area. Is this related to the hdrol or is it to early to be experiencing those pains. Im on 50mg a day and taking cycle assist. Thankyou
Subd

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
It's probably just gas lol. I usually get hit really hard with gas and bloating the first couple days of my cycles no matter what PH/DS I'm running.

daniels

Awards
It's probably just gas lol. I usually get hit really hard with gas and bloating the first couple days of my cycles no matter what PH/DS I'm running.
ok thanks, its been a really intense pain, especially tonight. What can i do to relieve the pain?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks, its been a really intense pain, especially tonight. What can i do to relieve the pain?
Honestly what works well for me was some Greek yogurt and lots of water.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
This happened to me on Dbol. Dont really know what is was, but got of dbol for 3 days til the pain went away. Had alot of gas during this peroid. then when pain went away finished my cycle. pain never came back, hope that helps!

Babbagandu

Awards
When I'm taking methyls my stomach always hurts pretty bad in the morning until I eat

daniels

Awards
This happened to me on Dbol. Dont really know what is was, but got of dbol for 3 days til the pain went away. Had alot of gas during this peroid. then when pain went away finished my cycle. pain never came back, hope that helps!
Yeah, thanks it does

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Liver failure...your dying. Good luck. J/K...prob just ur stomach and intestines getting used to new supplements and stuff coming thru the tract and system in general for that matter. Should subside soon bro

daniels

Awards
Liver failure...your dying. Good luck. J/K...prob just ur stomach and intestines getting used to new supplements and stuff coming thru the tract and system in general for that matter. Should subside soon bro
ok cheers bro

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Eat greek yogurt??? That's my solution to most of my stomach ailments... I get reflux really easily and the yogurt always helps it.

Also, are you taking a multi with it or anything? Multi's tear up my stomach bad without enough food

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
are you taking it with food? if not try that

seems uncommon for this much issue

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Eat greek yogurt??? That's my solution to most of my stomach ailments... I get reflux really easily and the yogurt always helps it.

Also, are you taking a multi with it or anything? Multi's tear up my stomach bad without enough food

same here

daniels

Awards

Yeah Im taking a multi, yeah i will definately try eating greek yoghurt