Help!! Pain down leg after pinning

swolegame12

Awards
On Monday I pinned 1 cc of test cyp 250 in my quad before my back workout that afternoon. Not too much pain this morning when I was at work at 6 am but when I got home today around 1 pm it was pretty painful from the point of injection down to my knee. I played a flag football game so maybe I irritated it more but now I can barely walk and it is swollen at the knee. What is causing this??? I have it on ice and elevated as of now and keep elevated throughout the night but I'm hoping nothing is seriously wrong

swolegame12

Awards
On Monday I pinned 1 cc of test cyp 250 in my quad before my back workout that afternoon. Not too much pain this morning when I was at work at 6 am but when I got home today around 1 pm it was pretty painful from the point of injection down to my knee. I played a flag football game so maybe I irritated it more but now I can barely walk and it is swollen at the knee. What is causing this??? I have it on ice and elevated as of now and keep elevated throughout the night but I'm hoping nothing is seriously wrong
Anybody?

swolegame12

Awards
5th time for this cycle. I pinned my other quad last Monday and did not have this problem. Is it possible for the oil to have moved down to my knee? I mean this hurts pretty bad

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delayed pain onset, no cyst forming, doesn't look infected at all, my guess would be you irritated the muscle tissue with shaky hands or something. I've been pretty bad before.
Try some Icy Hot and ibuprofen.

swolegame12

Awards
Thanks. I'm allergic to ibuprofen so aleve is the best I can do for swelling