First Cycle: P-Mag

SophomoreSage

Awards
I am planning on starting my first cycle relatively shortly as soon as my SERM arrives.

I am 21 years old, 5'11", and have recently been weighing in at just over 200 pounds with moderate body fat that typically fluctuates between 12-14%. I have been training since around the age of thirteen, where I started doing the basic compound movements as part of a program vaguely reminiscent of Rippetoe's Starting Strength for junior high football.

I currently train as a bodybuilder and will probably use Layne Norton's PHAT for the whole of my cycle.

I will be bulking and will be consuming a surplus of kcals, with 300g protein per day along with a diet high in carbs and moderate in fats.

On to the compounds, PCT, support, et cetera:

CYCLE
LGI Mag-25
50/75/75/75/75/75

Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist
As directed.

NOW SAMe
400mg/ed

Primaforce Taurine
As needed.

PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate
20/20/20/20

Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist
As directed.

Primaforce DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g

Driven Sports Lean Xtreme
3/3/3/3

GENERAL HEALTH
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Controlled Labs Oximega Fish Oil
SNS Cissus XT

Any advice that can help me safely and effectively run this cycle would be appreciated. Money is not a big deal, I am seeking to make maximum gains while maintaining a safe and cautious cycle that maintains relatively healthy levels of most things indicated in blood tests. Thank you!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
300g protein is way more than you need. good lookin cycle

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
300g protein is way more than you need. good lookin cycle
I think 300grams is fine considering he is bulking and taking steroids which will increase his protein synthesis...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
50mg is too low - 75mg all the way through.

Taper down Nolva so 20/20/10/10