No results after 2weeks + - AnabolicMinds.com

No results after 2weeks +

1. Board Supporter

No results after 2weeks +

Hi all,

Im on a stack right now of 1-test, 4ad, m1,4add and MDHT. I thought it sounded
    like a good stack in theory, but its been going on two weeks now and i have seen
    absolutely SQUAT in terms of weight gain, strength gain, or anything else one would
    expect from a cycle. I've actually lost weight from the day before Thanksgiving to
    now, around 4lbs (212ish to 208) and i just can't figure out what's going on here

Anybody have any idea what i could be doing wrong?

I'm using 200mg/ed of m1,4add, 6 sprays of S1+, and around 100mgs of MDHT - so i definately
    don't think its a dosing problem

2. New Member

How's your diet, rest and training? I've found that when taking 4-ad(injectable) I lost weight even though I had raised KCal by 500 and dropped my cardio. Once I checked body comp I realized I had lost five pounds of fat and gained two pounds of muscle.
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by JavaGuru
    How's your diet, rest and training? I've found that when taking 4-ad(injectable) I lost weight even though I had raised KCal by 500 and dropped my cardio. Once I checked body comp I realized I had lost five pounds of fat and gained two pounds of muscle.
    Diet is decent about 3500cals/day, nothing special, i kind of pussied out on Thanksgiving and ate like 2 slices of turkey and the rest was carbs and junk food, but ive been pretty good otherwise.

Rest is about 7-8 hours a night with a rare night that ill have 5-6 cause of work, but other than that nothing bad really.

Training recently went from a upper/lower split to a normal 3 day split (Chest/tri's, back/bi's, Legs/shoulders) 3 days on, 1 day off - and as a note i took two days off being thanksgiving cause of a horrible ache in my arm that seems to have went away
    •   

4. Registered User

i usually notice the strength increases/weight gain start around the 3rd week
    up the cals if you want and see how it goes this week
  5. New Member

What delivery method are you using? Also, if you've been on a cycle recently(last couple months) your body may "resist" growth. Everything seems to be in order but as we all know weight can vary from day to day and isn't the most accurate measure. Give it some more time, if you've noticed nothing within a month something is definitely wrong.
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner

What are your goals with this cycle?

If it is weight gain then you need to add more calories

Start with your protein get in minimum 350 grams that gives you 1400 calories. Unless you are only eating egg whites and tuna in water this should give you a decent amount of fat. Then add in your carbs till you get to 4000 calories since you say you ate 3500 calories and no gains.

I am thinking that possibly you really are not getting in 3500 calories since you say you guess.

Your cycle isn't ruined but I would encourage you to pay alot closer attention to your eating.

Also tell us what your workouts have been? Hope you aren't doing more than 3 workouts a week at a max or 45 minutes.

Also what is your body fat if you know. If you are 15% or more could be you are losing fat as was suggested above.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    What are your goals with this cycle?

If it is weight gain then you need to add more calories

Start with your protein get in minimum 350 grams that gives you 1400 calories. Unless you are only eating egg whites and tuna in water this should give you a decent amount of fat. Then add in your carbs till you get to 4000 calories since you say you ate 3500 calories and no gains.

I am thinking that possibly you really are not getting in 3500 calories since you say you guess.

Your cycle isn't ruined but I would encourage you to pay alot closer attention to your eating.

Also tell us what your workouts have been? Hope you aren't doing more than 3 workouts a week at a max or 45 minutes.

Also what is your body fat if you know. If you are 15% or more could be you are losing fat as was suggested above.
    Nonono when i say about i mean it comes out to a little over or a little under, depends on the day, i track all my meals not including the 1 i eat at work, and i always get the same thing to somewhat control that variable, but i know what your saying, ill have to look. And id say im still around 12% bf from when i was cutting last (august)

Also the resisting growth is a possiblity, i came off a cycle of m1t about 1.5 months ago, so that is also a maybe.
  8. zed
    Board Supporter

sounds like it is definately since you came off a cycle pretty recently. Assuming your PCT was in check, if you did a 4 week of mit then four week pct you should let your body re group at least another 4 weeks until your natural test is back to normal. Plus MIt is a stronger compound in terms of bulking then what your are taking now. also with those product it takes a little longer to see results then M1t.
  9. Board Supporter

That is 300mg of methylated compounds a day. Did you get liver values checked pre cycle? I would be especially careful, since you only came off M1T 6 weeks ago.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    That is 300mg of methylated compounds a day. Did you get liver values checked pre cycle? I would be especially careful, since you only came off M1T 6 weeks ago.
    That's what I was thinking.
  11. Board Supporter

yeah i did, suprisingly im one of the few that doesnt get many sides at all from M1T, liver values were elevated a bit and good cholesterol was down, but nothing out of the ordinary.

After reading through i think im gonna skip right to PCT and liver support... any idea how long i should give myself for PCT? i have 1.5 bottles of nolva and a bottle of Anabolic Matrix RX, should i run for about 6 weeks? i wanted to get 1 last bulking cycle in but if i have to do it to get normalized again, then so be it.
    Last edited by jblaze22; 11-27-2004 at 01:33 PM.
  12. Registered User

4 weeks is fine for pct
  13. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    4 weeks is fine for pct
    Alright cool, thanks to all for thier help
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i usually notice the strength increases/weight gain start around the 3rd week
    up the cals if you want and see how it goes this week
    NO gains yet for this guy with M1,4ADD for 2 weeks? doesnt that seem odd? yeah, 1-test takes awhile to kick in but not that methyl. shoulda caught at least 10lbs by now if he's doing anywhere from 100-200mg ed with even a half-decent diet.

please post dosage of M1,4add.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 07:49 AM
  2. e....Max results after 2 weeks!
    By Lithuanian Bear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 10:13 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:26 PM
  4. Cutting after 2weeks of pct?