hdrol/support timing - AnabolicMinds.com

hdrol/support timing

  1. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31240

    Reputation

    hdrol/support timing


    I start my cycle tomorrow, do I take hdrol and support supps with food or on an empty stomach?

    Also, as far as timing goes is 6am/6pm for hdrol and 12 am/pm for support supps good? I am under the impression that you need to space out hdrol and support supp dosing by about 6 hrs and hdrol dosing by 12 hrs

  2. New Member
    DrDeca's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    1983

    Reputation

    I'd take hdrol with a huge breakfeast and take it again with a huge late lunch or dinner and i take my support supps same time i take the stuff(hdrol) know what im sayin? depends how u feel and how ur BP is,
  3. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDeca
    I'd take hdrol with a huge breakfeast and take it again with a huge late lunch or dinner and i take my support supps same time i take the stuff(hdrol) know what im sayin? depends how u feel and how ur BP is,
    semi all wrong

    yea dose your supports away from hdrol because milk thistle downregulates androgen receptors, messing with the effectiveness of hdrol. and hdrol half life is 8 hours. what i do is dose hdrol 8am, cycle support 12pm, hdrol 4pm, chcle support 8pm every day. also take your fish oil with your hdrol doses. youre fine to dose without food if you have to

    and like drdeca said, bp is usually underestimated pre cycle. especially thefirst week or so. you might get headaches after your hdrol dose, so dosing really late might make it hard to sleep
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    semi all wrong

    yea dose your supports away from hdrol because milk thistle downregulates androgen receptors, messing with the effectiveness of hdrol. and hdrol half life is 8 hours. what i do is dose hdrol 8am, cycle support 12pm, hdrol 4pm, chcle support 8pm every day. also take your fish oil with your hdrol doses. youre fine to dose without food if you have to

    and like drdeca said, bp is usually underestimated pre cycle. especially thefirst week or so. you might get headaches after your hdrol dose, so dosing really late might make it hard to sleep
    Thanks this is more of what I have read
  5. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    semi all wrong

    yea dose your supports away from hdrol because milk thistle downregulates androgen receptors, messing with the effectiveness of hdrol. and hdrol half life is 8 hours. what i do is dose hdrol 8am, cycle support 12pm, hdrol 4pm, chcle support 8pm every day. also take your fish oil with your hdrol doses. youre fine to dose without food if you have to

    and like drdeca said, bp is usually underestimated pre cycle. especially thefirst week or so. you might get headaches after your hdrol dose, so dosing really late might make it hard to sleep
    +1. I suggest taking H-drol with grapefruit juice since im reading everywhere that it increases the absorption of drugs.

    -GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  6. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    semi all wrong

    yea dose your supports away from hdrol because milk thistle downregulates androgen receptors, messing with the effectiveness of hdrol. and hdrol half life is 8 hours. what i do is dose hdrol 8am, cycle support 12pm, hdrol 4pm, chcle support 8pm every day. also take your fish oil with your hdrol doses. youre fine to dose without food if you have to

    and like drdeca said, bp is usually underestimated pre cycle. especially thefirst week or so. you might get headaches after your hdrol dose, so dosing really late might make it hard to sleep
    Does proximity to workouts matter with the hdrol? For example I am planning on taking my hdrol at 630am/230pm and working out at 1 pm. Hdrol postworkout is ok?
  7. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Does proximity to workouts matter with the hdrol? For example I am planning on taking my hdrol at 630am/230pm and working out at 1 pm. Hdrol postworkout is ok?
    only if you get lethargic from the dose
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hdrol dose times
    By JudoJosh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:27 AM
  2. the hdrol support stack they sell on this site
    By crazyrocketfa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 02:53 AM
  3. the hdrol support stack they sell on this site
    By crazyrocketfa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 10:50 PM
  4. h-drol d cycle support timing?
    By jd75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 09:43 PM
  5. Hdrol Dosing times
    By scm4499 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 07:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in