hdrol/support timing

uvawahoowa

Awards
I start my cycle tomorrow, do I take hdrol and support supps with food or on an empty stomach?

Also, as far as timing goes is 6am/6pm for hdrol and 12 am/pm for support supps good? I am under the impression that you need to space out hdrol and support supp dosing by about 6 hrs and hdrol dosing by 12 hrs

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
I'd take hdrol with a huge breakfeast and take it again with a huge late lunch or dinner and i take my support supps same time i take the stuff(hdrol) know what im sayin? depends how u feel and how ur BP is,

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I'd take hdrol with a huge breakfeast and take it again with a huge late lunch or dinner and i take my support supps same time i take the stuff(hdrol) know what im sayin? depends how u feel and how ur BP is,
semi all wrong

yea dose your supports away from hdrol because milk thistle downregulates androgen receptors, messing with the effectiveness of hdrol. and hdrol half life is 8 hours. what i do is dose hdrol 8am, cycle support 12pm, hdrol 4pm, chcle support 8pm every day. also take your fish oil with your hdrol doses. youre fine to dose without food if you have to

and like drdeca said, bp is usually underestimated pre cycle. especially thefirst week or so. you might get headaches after your hdrol dose, so dosing really late might make it hard to sleep

uvawahoowa

Awards
semi all wrong

yea dose your supports away from hdrol because milk thistle downregulates androgen receptors, messing with the effectiveness of hdrol. and hdrol half life is 8 hours. what i do is dose hdrol 8am, cycle support 12pm, hdrol 4pm, chcle support 8pm every day. also take your fish oil with your hdrol doses. youre fine to dose without food if you have to

and like drdeca said, bp is usually underestimated pre cycle. especially thefirst week or so. you might get headaches after your hdrol dose, so dosing really late might make it hard to sleep
Thanks this is more of what I have read

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
semi all wrong

+1. I suggest taking H-drol with grapefruit juice since im reading everywhere that it increases the absorption of drugs.

-GH

uvawahoowa

Awards
semi all wrong

Does proximity to workouts matter with the hdrol? For example I am planning on taking my hdrol at 630am/230pm and working out at 1 pm. Hdrol postworkout is ok?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Does proximity to workouts matter with the hdrol? For example I am planning on taking my hdrol at 630am/230pm and working out at 1 pm. Hdrol postworkout is ok?
only if you get lethargic from the dose