Someone tell me what is this thing i got on my chest

  1. Unhappy Someone tell me what is this thing i got on my chest


    Almost 5 days ago i returned from the best chest workout ever (never been this pumped in 5 years of lifting).. 1-2 days later and i notice this thing on my chest, no idea what it is; I'm assuming it has to do with the blood pressure from my H-drol cycle ? (I'm on the fifth week now)

    Here's a picture
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Quote Originally Posted by danger9918
    Almost 5 days ago i returned from the best chest workout ever (never been this pumped in 5 years of lifting).. 1-2 days later and i notice this thing on my chest, no idea what it is; I'm assuming it has to do with the blood pressure from my H-drol cycle ? (I'm on the fifth week now)

    Here's a picture
    Any chance it's just a big zit/ cyst?

  3. looks like a nipple to me

    unless you mean the zit
    •   
       


  4. Infected or inflamed zit just from the pic.

  5. when in doubt just poke the **** out of it with a needle.

  6. Is it sore ? Or is it just a knot ?

  7. Type 2b herpes simplex, stuff can be very dangerous. I can see it is also spreading by the smaller one thats above it, go to the doctors..






















    J/k its a mofo zit.

  8. Ingrown hair?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  9. I got the same thing a while back but it was on my traps,,its gta have somethin to do with the cycle, ur hormones, and glands. Just pop it ha

  10. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan
    I got the same thing a while back but it was on my traps,,its gta have somethin to do with the cycle, ur hormones, and glands. Just pop it ha
    noonononono do not pop it. chest zits are like zits on steroids, it will not pop. if you press on it, itll just get sore and spread

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    noonononono do not pop it. chest zits are like zits on steroids, it will not pop. if you press on it, itll just get sore and spread
    Dude speaks the truth. I actually ha a hug one I ruptured under the skin, got infected and took over a week to clear

  12. Oohh well nvm.dnt pop it haha... ill remeber that nxt time...they just look so damn nasty lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown

    Dude speaks the truth. I actually ha a hug one I ruptured under the skin, got infected and took over a week to clear
    Same here, leave it alone.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    noonononono do not pop it. chest zits are like zits on steroids, it will not pop. if you press on it, itll just get sore and spread
    Ditto.
    I sometimes get ones like that- ie, they dont have a white head- on my face (exept not that big). If you pop it it will pop underneath and get bigger and last longer. Just leave it and put some cream on it. You could also try vitamin b5 to treat it.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  15. If this is the start of cystic acne, which I got real bad on my back las cycle you can take some doxycycline from a vet supply store. Same grade as human **** and 100 mg a day will keep the cystic acne at bay

  16. Damn I'm actually considering ending my cycle at the end of week 5 after reading above posters advice. I'm go grab some Vitamin B5 today and I'll see how it goes by the end of the week.

    Thanks for the replies people

  17. dont short it. its just a zit, itll go away with time. not like its summer anymore. just dint scratch it iff or itll leave a small scar

  18. very nice!

  19. ^^
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sjtrack31
    You got big nipples. I want to rub them.....to get them hard and lick them
    Hahaha wtf XD

  21. Name:  IMG-20121107-00227.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  91.6 KB

    Got some more on back today.. I'm already on 550mg of Vitamin B5 daily.

  22. Some spots can be due to liver problems I believe. Imo just go to the doc and get checked out.

  23. you could hve AIDS...like just a little bit, not a lot




    jk
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. I'm also getting this burning feeling on my skin, kinda like when a sun burn but without a change in color.

    My question is, is it okay if i start tapering the h-drol down ? I need 3-4 more days for the erase + daa to get here and i don't want to get anymore of these zits or running into any liver problems. I already have my nolvadex but I need to know where to go from now.

    I know i should have ordered them beforehand but I didn't expect this to happen.

  25. you can always jst start pct. erase isnt really used till week 3 pct anyways. and daa shoulda been started a week ago

  26. Why are you trying to avoid the doc? Seems as though you're feeling worse and hoping pct will fix a problem that you have no clue what the cause is. If it's acne f it and finish the cycle but if you're worried I'd go to the doc.

    I also agree it may be AIDS...

  27. leave it alone for a week. it should go away. if it doesnt, or you start getting a lot more, go see a doc.

  28. halodrol?
    yes its likely from that
    you acne medication on it and let it alone
    it will clear up

  29. H-drol gave me acne on my shoulders and back. Are you taking cycle assist?

    -Gh
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    you can always jst start pct. erase isnt really used till week 3 pct anyways. and daa shoulda been started a week ago
    Well I finish week 5 this Saturday which is when i start im supposed to start daa until week 6.

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Why are you trying to avoid the doc? Seems as though you're feeling worse and hoping pct will fix a problem that you have no clue what the cause is. If it's acne f it and finish the cycle but if you're worried I'd go to the doc.

    I also agree it may be AIDS...
    I have my reasons why I'm avoiding a doctor.

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    H-drol gave me acne on my shoulders and back. Are you taking cycle assist?

    -Gh
    Yes, I'm taking 2 servings (8 pills) of CEL cycle assist.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Somebody tell me what is going wrong
    By bakerderek0 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 09:30 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 07:42 AM
  3. can someone tell me what 100pmol/L is in pg/ml?
    By rockstar6181 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 09:53 AM
  4. Metanabol----can anyone tell me what this is?
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 03:59 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Log in
Log in