Need Opinions that can be BACKED UP!!

VinD

VinD

Awards
Just wondering, what's the most powerful steroid out there? We all know Test is a must on any AAS cycle, but what other steroids/stacks just make you explode? Tren, Deca, Dbol... who's the king of mass and strength gain?

infraredline

Awards
Just wondering, what's the most powerful steroid out there? We all know Test is a must on any AAS cycle, but what other steroids/stacks just make you explode? Tren, Deca, Dbol... who's the king of mass and strength gain?
Good question

I'd say dbol is up there (many will say anadrol but that's because people take upwards of 100mg of it, mg for mg dbol is stronger then anadrol)

Also halotestin is one not many people would expect

Deca could also be considered but is more in regards to strength gains

VinD

VinD

Awards
Good question

I'd say dbol is up there (many will say anadrol but that's because people take upwards of 100mg of it, mg for mg dbol is stronger then anadrol)

Also halotestin is one not many people would expect

Deca could also be considered but is more in regards to strength gains

Thanks. Ok so we've got Dbol in first, which I'm assuming would include the injectable version. So Dbol and Test would be a good stack. Is there a third that could be added to further boost gains? Or would you just take those two and up the dosage?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Ok so we've got Dbol in first, which I'm assuming would include the injectable version. So Dbol and Test would be a good stack. Is there a third that could be added to further boost gains? Or would you just take those two and up the dosage?
^^^^^U can inject dbol? Injectable version? What????

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
From my personal experience SD is insane dry size and strength. Anadrol is also intense size and strength. Dbol is good but doesn't compare.

Yeah. All they do is compound it like a regular injectable . Still has a 17 group.

As far as injectables I only have test and eq experience. Tren and nandralones are supposed to be awesome. You'll gain more size on deca than tren. But im not sure about the differences in strength gains since I've never used them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deca isn't much for strength, but tren really kicks it up another gear.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I haven't tried tren yet but from what I've pulled on all my research it is definitely the king of steroids. Best for mass, strength, and shredding.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you can inject anything.

i've recently heard of injectable superdrol sold by a ugl in mexico. reports are it's much better than taking it orally. this is most likely placebo though.

as it all gets filtered through the liver.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't recomend running di methyl trenbolone at all.

and if I were to ever get some legit methyl trenbolone, i'd pulse it for 3-4 weeks. m/w/f

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards

and if I were to ever get some legit methyl trenbolone, i'd pulse it for 3-4 weeks. m/w/f
You make a valid point, with the Methylation, a much shorter run would be in order. I think I would consider 5 weeks. With that said, I am not a fan of Orals, I would use tren ace at the original duration I posted.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards

I would hit you with some reps, but I'm using this shi*** mobile app.

vassille

Awards
It all depends what ppl respond well to..not all will react the same but "generally" speaking
Mass/strength I'd say dbol/deca/test (dosage dependent)

Strength/cut Tren/mast/prop (100mg ED each) ahh gives me chills just talking about it!;)
THis is a cuting stack but strength on it is ridiculous if your diet is on point. Best stack by far for recomp/strength and mass(of course dosage and diet dependent)

Eq good for a base, anadrol is ok for short durations doesnt hold much water but very toxic
Winny ...ehh only for comp prep toxic as hell. Halo the same
Not crazy about oral PHs. Some are very toxic

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
It all depends what ppl respond well to..not all will react the same but "generally" speaking
Mass/strength I'd say dbol/deca/test (dosage dependent)

Strength/cut Tren/mast/prop (100mg ED each) ahh gives me chills just talking about it!;)
THis is a cuting stack but strength on it is ridiculous if your diet is on point. Best stack by far for recomp/strength and mass(of course dosage and diet dependent)

Eq good for a base, anadrol is ok for short durations doesnt hold much water but very toxic
Winny ...ehh only for comp prep toxic as hell. Halo the same
Not crazy about oral PHs. Some are very toxic
that strength/cut looks brutal, 100mg ED, thats ALOT of Tren, could not imagine the sides from 700mg/week. That would be a total body transformation!!

vassille

Awards
that strength/cut looks brutal, 100mg ED, thats ALOT of Tren, could not imagine the sides from 700mg/week. That would be a total body transformation!!
Yes it is but the transformation is amazing!

One thing I should add, tren at this dosage does get a bit toxic and can make you mental for lack of a better word. 6 weeks with this stack is a safer bet. After that it gets dicy.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Yes it is but the transformation is amazing!

One thing I should add, tren at this dosage does get a bit toxic and can make you mental for lack of a better word. 6 weeks with this stack is a safer bet. After that it gets dicy.
I am sure the gains are incredible. I can't imagine the mental side?let alone the night sweats and insomnia??

ozdog

Awards
This is cycle I used for bulking before my last show (which I won the open heavy wt class)
1200 mg test cyp weekly
600 eq week (3 x 200mg week)
100 mg dbol tabs daily
100 mg Adrol daily
10 IU grwth daily
Isulin

Please note I was eating an enormous amount of food (3lbs pounds of beef, a package of pasta, and 12 eggs daily) so much I was getting the gag reflex when I ate, Plus I had a ex professional trainer and a doc doing my blood work.

I felt like crap but got big and strong, had to cut the oral in half after 4 weeks the cut oral after another 4 weeks (at that point my liver level were pretty high)

tenntarheel

tenntarheel

Awards
Tren/prop 100mg ED = Freaky Strength, Ridiculous Pumps, Lean n Hard

Personally, would only run it for 6 weeks

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
methyltrienolone is up there but poison. i wouldnt say there is one steroid that u can pick from all have their purpose. most work better stacked as they can work synergistically

VinD

VinD

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. So the reason for the question was to help guide me into my next cycle. Should I go for 700+mg/week of Test and some Dbol for a serious bulk? Or maybe less Test and some other compounds thrown into the mix? I'm thinking go simple and crush the Test and Dbol, but I don't wanna waste gear that won't be effective.

vassille

Awards
I am sure the gains are incredible. I can't imagine the mental side?let alone the night sweats and insomnia??
Gains are incredible. Fat melting off as you put on quality muscle obviously with a good diet. It does have a thermogenic effect.
Mentally it feels like being invincible but not too bad. Some ppl do go crazy it depends on the person.
Def night sweats, very warm most of the time because of the thermogenic effect.
No insomnia sleep was fine.

vassille

Awards
This is cycle I used for bulking before my last show (which I won the open heavy wt class)
1200 mg test cyp weekly
600 eq week (3 x 200mg week)
100 mg dbol tabs daily
100 mg Adrol daily
10 IU grwth daily
Isulin

Please note I was eating an enormous amount of food (3lbs pounds of beef, a package of pasta, and 12 eggs daily) so much I was getting the gag reflex when I ate, Plus I had a ex professional trainer and a doc doing my blood work.

I felt like crap but got big and strong, had to cut the oral in half after 4 weeks the cut oral after another 4 weeks (at that point my liver level were pretty high)
if this was bulk what did the cut stack looked like?

dbol/anadrol together makes you feel like crap. Im suprised at the dosage you took. 100mg dbol if it was real is extremely high especially in conjunction with anadrol.

How was your insulin/gh split?

vassille

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. So the reason for the question was to help guide me into my next cycle. Should I go for 700+mg/week of Test and some Dbol for a serious bulk? Or maybe less Test and some other compounds thrown into the mix? I'm thinking go simple and crush the Test and Dbol, but I don't wanna waste gear that won't be effective.
is this your first time?

VinD

VinD

Awards
is this your first time?

It will be my second. First time around was a Test Prop 100mg/day solo run (kinda foolish). I plan to do a big and long bulking cycle, take some time off, then do one more cutting/lean mass cycle leading up to a show hopefully.

tenntarheel

tenntarheel

Awards
I would honestly run Tren in every cycle whether bulking or cutting

ozdog

Awards
cutting was a combination of Test Sus EOD, Winny EOD, Tren EOD, Halo last 3 weeks, novedex (uped dose last week) Growth (drop the last week), T3 and T4, clem, Phen.

I was being traning by a big named pro, thats were I learned most of my stuff, I was also working with a Doc, My liver levels got pretty high. I was doing growth every day 1 x day ( now some poeple like to split the GH up over the day) I dont recall the exact amount of slin I was taking, During the off season, I in conjuntion with my doc, I expermined with when I was takingthe slin. One issue I had was taking in a 100 grams of simple sugars right after my slin shot, filled me and bloated my gut, then I had to have quick sugars with me at all times. It was a full time job

vassille

Awards
It will be my second. First time around was a Test Prop 100mg/day solo run (kinda foolish). I plan to do a big and long bulking cycle, take some time off, then do one more cutting/lean mass cycle leading up to a show hopefully.
Dont think was foolish to run prop solo. I think it was actually good. Im not too crazy running 700mg a week as first cycle though:)
Def look into doing test/dbol. It's a good proven bulker. No need to add anything else.
What dosages are you thinking?
Also, what are your stats btw?

VinD

VinD

Awards
Dont think was foolish to run prop solo. I think it was actually good. Im not too crazy running 700mg a week as first cycle though:)
Def look into doing test/dbol. It's a good proven bulker. No need to add anything else.
What dosages are you thinking?
Also, what are your stats btw?

The reason I took such dosage was because I'm pretty sure it was underdosed. Anyways, My stats are 6'2, 220 with 7-8% bodyfat (no I'm not lying, I measure my fat with calipers lol). I have a good physique, I just want to get bodybuilder huge. Test/Dbol is gonna be what I try. I'm thinking 500mg test/week and 30-40mg dbol/day. Maybe once the test kicks in I'll go 10-20mg of Dbol/day until my final shot when test starts to go out of my system. Then bring it back to 30-40mg a day until all the test is gone. Then PCT obviously.

vassille

Awards
cutting was a combination of Test Sus EOD, Winny EOD, Tren EOD, Halo last 3 weeks, novedex (uped dose last week) Growth (drop the last week), T3 and T4, clem, Phen.

I was being traning by a big named pro, thats were I learned most of my stuff, I was also working with a Doc, My liver levels got pretty high. I was doing growth every day 1 x day ( now some poeple like to split the GH up over the day) I dont recall the exact amount of slin I was taking, During the off season, I in conjuntion with my doc, I expermined with when I was takingthe slin. One issue I had was taking in a 100 grams of simple sugars right after my slin shot, filled me and bloated my gut, then I had to have quick sugars with me at all times. It was a full time job
Nothing wrong with one shot of gh a day and by the sound of it you prob were taking around 10-15IUs of insulin.
You were def threading on the edge with these cycles, glad you monitoring your liver values.
Do you have any lasting effects from these cycles you did?
Thanks for the info man!

vassille

Awards
The reason I took such dosage was because I'm pretty sure it was underdosed. Anyways, My stats are 6'2, 220 with 7-8% bodyfat (no I'm not lying, I measure my fat with calipers lol). I have a good physique, I just want to get bodybuilder huge. Test/Dbol is gonna be what I try. I'm thinking 500mg test/week and 30-40mg dbol/day. Maybe once the test kicks in I'll go 10-20mg of Dbol/day until my final shot when test starts to go out of my system. Then bring it back to 30-40mg a day until all the test is gone. Then PCT obviously.
Got it! Yeah that makes sense if you think thery were underdosed.
Great stats, you got a good starting point.
As far as the cycle I like the dosages you thinking about doing. Not crazy you being on dbol for 10-12 weeks though. If you want, do a front and back load. do 5 weeks front load of dbol. Take a few weeks break then back load the last 4 weeks with dbol again.

VinD

VinD

Awards
Got it! Yeah that makes sense if you think thery were underdosed.
Great stats, you got a good starting point.
As far as the cycle I like the dosages you thinking about doing. Not crazy you being on dbol for 10-12 weeks though. If you want, do a front and back load. do 5 weeks front load of dbol. Take a few weeks break then back load the last 4 weeks with dbol again.
Even better. Then the dosage the first few weeks and last few can be a little higher and my liver can relax a little in the middle. Thanks! Now, I've got two possible sources... and I've gotta choice the one I think will come through for me lol

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
have u considered stacking with a more anabolic injectable? 400mg decca per week would be a great addition just stop the decca 2 weeks before the test. u should post up a cycle layout so we can critigue

VinD

VinD

Awards
have u considered stacking with a more anabolic injectable? 400mg decca per week would be a great addition just stop the decca 2 weeks before the test. u should post up a cycle layout so we can critigue
Weeks 1-10 : Test Enanthate (250mg/twice a week) 500mg
Weeks 1-2 : Dbol 40mg/day
Weeks 11-13: Dbol 40mg/day
Weeks 1-13 : Adex .25 mg/day

Weeks 14-16: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Something like that? I'm sure Deca Could be tossed in. But I know for sure I can find those compounds form 1 of my 2 possible sources.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack the dbol with 20mg of superdrol, boom.

Weeks 1-4

Winni/test/tren last 5weeks to finish.

VinD

VinD

Awards
Stack the dbol with 20mg of superdrol, boom.

Weeks 1-4

Winni/test/tren last 5weeks to finish.
Is superdrol a PH? And I have no intentions of cutting on this cycle so why would I want the Winstrol? this is purely for muscle mass gain.

ozdog

Awards
After the show I take a break for a month from training and go clean for while and jump on a lite maintance cycle. I only rev up the dose when Im getting ready for a show, I havent had any health issues. Where bodybuilders go wrong is they are obsessed with staying big a ripped all year. You have to cycle you sups, low, mainatnce, bulk and cut. You cant run 100% all the time.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Is superdrol a PH? And I have no intentions of cutting on this cycle so why would I want the Winstrol? this is purely for muscle mass gain.
Winnie/test/tren does not half to be a cut with the right diet, it will certainly get you ripped.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Winnie/test/tren does not half to be a cut with the right diet, it will certainly get you ripped.
Tren with its superior nutrient partitioning qualities makes it a very good steroid for a bulk. You can be assured that what you eat will go towards quality muscle. Test serves as the base and winny will add that nice DHT base to help keep tren sides at bay. Tren test and winny could easily be a great bulk cycle.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
superol is an active steroid.

wrathchild281

Awards

This is your natural base stats and you havent ran an injectable cycle yet? props 2 you man you should be set. Im 6'1 208 with 8-10bf and im still waiting to hit about your size before my first injectable.

That being said in my mind i created a first cycle almost identical to yours thats basic, simple and moderate doses.

Will do
1-10 weeks test 500mg a week
1-4 kicker of either one of these. Dbol/sd/Alpha-one
may add in not sure but some deca.

I got 2 questions..

Best kicker between superdrol, dbol and Alpha-one?

Best form of test between cyp, prop, e and sust. 250?(strength/bulk)

vassille

Awards
After the show I take a break for a month from training and go clean for while and jump on a lite maintance cycle. I only rev up the dose when Im getting ready for a show, I havent had any health issues. Where bodybuilders go wrong is they are obsessed with staying big a ripped all year. You have to cycle you sups, low, mainatnce, bulk and cut. You cant run 100% all the time.
I agree

vassille

Awards
Weeks 1-10 : Test Enanthate (250mg/twice a week) 500mg
Weeks 1-2 : Dbol 40mg/day
Weeks 11-13: Dbol 40mg/day
Weeks 1-13 : Adex .25 mg/day

Weeks 14-16: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Something like that? I'm sure Deca Could be tossed in. But I know for sure I can find those compounds form 1 of my 2 possible sources.
Looks good brotha. Adex might be too much ED. See how you feel taking .25 EOD might be better. You dont want too much or too little just enough to keep sides at bay.
About adding more compounds to the mix. SInce this is your experimentation phase keep it simple. Next cycle you can do dbol/deca/test if you want. As your cycles get more involved recovery will be harder though. Deca and tren, especially tren is hard on your body. Besides, if you gain easy you may not even need a ton of stuff to make great gains anyway.

VinD

VinD

Awards
Looks good brotha. Adex might be too much ED. See how you feel taking .25 EOD might be better. You dont want too much or too little just enough to keep sides at bay.
About adding more compounds to the mix. SInce this is your experimentation phase keep it simple. Next cycle you can do dbol/deca/test if you want. As your cycles get more involved recovery will be harder though. Deca and tren, especially tren is hard on your body. Besides, if you gain easy you may not even need a ton of stuff to make great gains anyway.
sounds good to me. thanks!