Ep-stane / Testosterone Cycle

henriqueareia

Awards
Hello everyone !
i'm from brazil looking forward to cycle Ep-stane 90caps with Testosterone Inject ( Durateston )
i Have 2 bottles os ep-stane and i would buy as much as testosterone as i need

i need help to get my cycle ? how long ? i was thinking bout testo inject for libido keep UP and get more lean mass
during the cycle i would take Nolva for Gyno prevent of testo , and dostinex to mantain prolactine down

is it okay ? looking forward to a cutting cycle with increase of lean mass !

Please help me !

soon getting some pics !

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hello everyone !
i'm from brazil looking forward to cycle Ep-stane 90caps with Testosterone Inject ( Durateston )

i need help to get my cycle ? how long ? i was thinking bout testo inject for libido keep UP and get more lean mass
during the cycle i would take Nolva for Gyno prevent of testo , and dostinex to mantain prolactine down

Please help me !

soon getting some pics !
10-12 week cycle. Don't use Nolva for gyno control get your hands on an AI like armidex or aromasin. You shouldn't need to control prolactin on a simple test e cycle. Also injecting a male sex hormone into your body usually means that you won't need anything for libido.

infraredline

Awards
Hello everyone !

Please help me !

soon getting some pics !
First off why you would ever use nolvadex for anything is beyond me, it increases your chances of blood clots and decreases collagen synthesis (thus hurting your gains and making you more prone to injury), as the other guy said get some Adex and you won't be needing anything for prolactin

This is what you should do

1-12 test e 350mg (175mg mon 175 thurs)
6-12 epistane 40mg
1-12 Adex .25mg ed

What's your pct like?

henriqueareia

Awards
What is this Adex 25mg ? since i live in brasil , do you know where sould i buy it ?

i bought the Finaflex Pct revolution + pure test finaflex , what should i add to this ?

i have the Ep-stane should run 45mg ? for 6 weeks ? im just a little worried about gyno , cause i have a little ball on my nipples , somedays its there , other it just goes away....

infraredline

Awards
First off why you would ever use nolvadex for anything is beyond me, it increases your chances of blood clots and decreases collagen synthesis (thus hurting your gains and making you more prone to injury), as the other guy said get some Adex and you won't be needing anything for prolactin

This is what you should do

1-12 test e 350mg (175mg mon 175 thurs)
6-12 epistane 40mg
1-12 Adex .25mg ed

What's your pct like?
What is this Adex 25mg ? since i live in brasil , do you know where sould i buy it ?

i bought the Finaflex Pct revolution + pure test finaflex , what should i add to this ?

i have the Ep-stane should run 45mg ? for 6 weeks ? im just a little worried about gyno , cause i have a little ball on my nipples , somedays its there , other it just goes away....
Adex=arimidex and it is ab aromatase inhibitor, and it says .25 (that's a point in front of it) so in other words 1/4 of a mg, and this is to prevent gyno from occurring, you can get arimidex from one of the various research chemical sites

Run epi at 40mg for 6 weeks

This should be your pct

Toremifene: 90mg for week 1 pct, 60mg for weeks 2 and 3 of pct, and 30mg for week 4 of pct
Use the two finaplix products those are fine
Get some d-aspartic acid and take 3 grams a day for all of pct
Get aromasin and take 12.5mg ( 12 and 1/2 mg) ed

What kind of test are you running?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I would agree with the above poster but if you have Nolva you can use it in pct. Torem is the best but Nolva will work. I disagree however at the epi. I would run it at the start for 4-5 weeks while the longer estered test kicks in.