Methadrol Extreme - Need advice on PCT and rest duration

beachneck

Awards
I just ran Methadrol Extreme for 4 weeks. First ever experience with hormones. I ran IML Advanced Cycle Support the whole time. Gained about 12 pounds. Put 30 lbs on my bench. Very happy with the gains. Not sure how much I will retain as I have a few more days before i finish the bottle and start my PCT.

I experienced absoutely no negative physical sides from it. No gyno at all. No hair loss. No rage. Libido fully intact. Maybe a little depression, but that could have just been from the little lethargy I experienced.

I have plenty of Nolva and limited Clomid for PCT. Figure I'll run each for 2 weeks. Total of four. Nolva 20/10 Clomid 50/25. I also have some 6 oxo. Also have the IML Ultra Male and the Anabolic Matrix to run during pct. Is that adequate? And how long should I wait to run the bottle of Super DMZ 2.0 that I have on the shelf? Fairly easy access to anything pharmaceutical that I need.

beachneck

Awards
Plenty of views but no response. Nobody has experience with this type of cycle?

beachneck

Awards
O.k. Could someone suggest a different forum, then?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks fine toss in some cycle assist and call it good.

Run your Clomid for 4 weeks, next cycle run your nolva for 4 weeks.

Run your next cycle a far away as you can.

3-4 months at the least.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
if you have access to any pharmeceutical you need, just run test.

these questions should of been answered before you started, not at the end

beachneck

Awards
Thunder, if i wanted to run test, i would. My job has random for cause screenings and the use of illegal steroids is frowned upon by the establishment. I also did plenty of research. I was very surprised that i did not display nearly any sides. I don't want to over do my pct. That's why i ask. That is what the forum is for, correct? Jbryan, as far as waiting another 3 months to run the Super DMZ, are you basing that on the fact that the methylated compound has taxed my liver pretty heavy or some other reason?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Thunder, if i wanted to run test, i would. My job has random for cause screenings and the use of illegal steroids is frowned upon by the establishment. I also did plenty of research. I was very surprised that i did not display nearly any sides. I don't want to over do my pct. That's why i ask. That is what the forum is for, correct? Jbryan, as far as waiting another 3 months to run the Super DMZ, are you basing that on the fact that the methylated compound has taxed my liver pretty heavy or some other reason?
You just ran an illegal steroid. And he's referring to pct + time off (time off = time on + pct) which is a generally accepted "rule" to let your body sit at normal hormonal levels for a little bit I think is the reasoning. But it is also to give your organs a break as well.

beachneck

Awards
Wasn't aware methadrol had been deemed illegal. Hr seemed satisfied when i showed them the site. Yes. I was reported to hr for suspicion of steroid use.

beachneck

Awards
It's actually a stack of Superdrol, DMZ, and decadrol, as well as a proprietary blend I understand to be designed specifically to aid in growth, metabolism, and cardiovascular wellness. I've also heard it called LMZ?? Maybe?? Not sure where I read that. It's supposed to be the strongest thing on the market. Maybe not the best choice for a first cycle, but what's done is done. I decided to run Nolva for 4 weeks, based on that fact. I also have the 6 oxo one hand to deter any rebound.