D-bol -- The Reference Point Thread

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
In response to the continual flood of questions asked around this board, I am starting this thread to serve as a one-stop quick reference for those who are planning to use D-bol - a feedback magnet. I realize that there are a number of journals already available, but I don't have the time to bring together all of that information if I had to do it all by myself. If everyone would contribute their own experiences here, others will be able to benefit greatly by being able to quickly survey the experiences of many, and they can take into consideration the up-to-date discussion of the consensus reached from these contributions, including recommendations. I will maintain a summary of this information in the first post.

The form of response from contributors which would be most helpful for the compilation of valuable information would be something like what follows (but please PM me if you have suggestions for improving this). If you've done a cycle, I implore you, out of gratitude for anything you've learned here at AnabolicsMinds to do everyone else a favor, by spending five minutes to convey what happened during your cycle.

D-bol Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting D-bol?
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential?
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people?
4. At what dose of D-bol did you realize the best results?
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects?
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains?
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?
8. For how long did you run D-bol, and at what dose?
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing D-bol?
10. If you were running D-bol as part of a stack, what else did you use?
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?
12. Evaluate the role of D-bol in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to D-bol, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise?
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what?
14. If you've also tried M1,4ADD, how much do you think it would take to give comparable results to those you got from D-bol? Or is there no comparison?
(If you have a cycle journal, you could link to it)

If this thread gets a lot of contributions and traffic in the coming weeks and months, it should prove very helpful. Contributors can edit and re-edit their original post as they learn more, and it would be especially helpful if they add information from later cycles.

If you have used any of the following, please post your experience in the appropriate Reference Point Thread: 1-Test/4-AD combo, a pure androgen, M1T, Superdrol, Anadrol, 1-AD, Test, M1,4ADD, M4OHN, M-dien, Anavar, or Deca.

Last edited:
exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
50mg of russian methandrostenolone for 4 weeks on an 8,000 calorie a day diet took me from 262 to 298. My bodyfat went from up around ~4% and 2 weeks after I got off the dbol I was still in the mid 290s.

I have another 20lbs in me I think, without staying on all the time. Next cycle :D

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Wow. You don't usually hear much about successful D-bol only cycles.
Congrats man!

bulkmuscle

Awards
I'm on a dbol/test/eq (all homebrew) cycle and after finishing the 4 weeks of dbol I'm up 25lbs

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea behind these threads and wanted to bump them...
D-bol Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting D-bol?
5'7 175, 13%

2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential?
I dont think I could get over 190 and be at all lean

3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people?
depends on the anabolic, but generally less

4. At what dose of D-bol did you realize the best results?
30-50mg

5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects?
Never went over 50

6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains?
10mg

7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?
Look jacked, very little bloat. Seems like alot of intramuscular water retention, but very little subculteous

8. For how long did you run D-bol, and at what dose?
4 weeks, 20-30mg ED

9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing D-bol?
5'7, 185, 11%

10. If you were running D-bol as part of a stack, what else did you use?
Trans test/tren 175/125mg ED, I doubt it got above 25% absorbtion.

11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?
Whey, fish oil, vitamins, muscle milk and Xceed is all I take

12. Evaluate the role of D-bol in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to D-bol, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise?
When I started the dbol, my strength went up a good bit, only retained about 60% of what I gained though.

13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what?
21 at the time, ecto, with a very very small frame (6" wrists)

14. If you've also tried M1,4ADD, how much do you think it would take to give comparable results to those you got from D-bol? Or is there no comparison?
never tried it