is it just me, or does this sound extremely hepatotoxic to you?

processserver

processserver

Awards
I'm quite new to this world, I've only recently been reading about the subject.

It just sounds suspicious.

Directions say it can be used for a 4 or 8 week cycle.

Is stacking any PH for 8 weeks 'safe'?

I'm led to believe stacking methyl's is bad idea.

But I am new to this, I'm very open to be corrected.

I will also try and get a pic of the PCT label soon, I don't believe it contains a SERM.

Its sold as a stack.

I hope I haven't broken any rules or re-posted.

I did search, so if this is a repost, could someone please direct me to the original?

Thank you.

Attachments

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this is your first cycle (which by your mention of your supposed serm I assume it is) then I would not recommend taking that product. Stacked methyls aren't safe, that doesn't mean it won't stop a company from selling it.

A SERM is prescription medication. I garuntee it's not in whatever is being sold as a stack.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on spelling hepatotoxic right.

and no, that isn't a bad stack. claims to contain illegal compound, 19 nor androstenediol was banned in 2005.

whats the name of the product? i'd like to take a look at it and possibly grab a bottle.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats on spelling hepatotoxic right.

and no, that isn't a bad stack. claims to contain illegal compound, 19 nor androstenediol was banned in 2005.

whats the name of the product? i'd like to take a look at it and possibly grab a bottle.

I would like to know as well

processserver

processserver

Awards
If this is your first cycle (which by your mention of your supposed serm I assume it is) then I would not recommend taking that product. Stacked methyls aren't safe, that doesn't mean it won't stop a company from selling it.

Sorry this is not just the only time I've posted on this forum, its the first time I've posted on any forum.
I have run a cycle of super dmz rx with no idea what It really was or what i was doing, I thought I better educate my self.
I didn't mean for my post to sound like I wanted this banned. I'm just trying to understand the most I can, I figure I need answers to my direct questions, instead of only reading answers from others questions.

Thank you for your reply.

A SERM is prescription medication. I garuntee it's not in whatever is being sold as a stack.
I used nolva for the serm in my pct, I did know it was prescription, I don't know why I
mentioned it. Probably just not trying to sound like a complete noob. Guess it made me look worse lol.

Thanks again.

processserver

processserver

Awards
I used nolva for the serm in my pct, I did know it was prescription, I don't know why I
mentioned it. Probably just not trying to sound like a complete noob. Guess it made me look worse lol.

Thanks again.
I even quoted you wrong.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
not to hepatoxic cuz epi and halo are pretty mild but pointless imo. epi or halo stacked with tren is effective but epi and halo is pointless as they both acheive close to the same things

processserver

processserver

Awards
I'm not sure how much info I can give without breaking the rules.

processserver

processserver

Awards
not to hepatoxic cuz epi and halo are pretty mild but pointless imo. epi or halo stacked with tren is effective but epi and halo is pointless as they both acheive close to the same things
The original plan was to have superdrol in there as well. Before it was b&

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol sorry man, didn't mean to be insulting. just sounded like a beginner wen you mentioned the serm not being in the pct

I retract my first post and now I say, that **** looks pretty awesome

djmikeyspikes

Awards
You can put pics of the bottle or give supplement name and brand... Just as long as yu dnt post tour source werher it be online or local youll be fine. Just no sourcing

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Trie lookig up sin6labs... Cant rlly get info on them

processserver

processserver

Awards
Lol I only just saw that... I think I would run my own pct.

I was thinking just epi for my next cycle, maybe stack it with trenazone.

Do you think I should just go with this stack?

Would you run it for 8 weeks?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Lol I only just saw that... I think I would run my own pct.

I was thinking just epi for my next cycle, maybe stack it with trenazone.

Do you think I should just go with this stack?

Would you run it for 8 weeks?
i would lol but im a sick ****. i wouldnt recomend someone else do it

processserver

processserver

Awards
This is by the same people that produced the ''RA stack''.. just so everyone knows.

processserver

processserver

Awards
6'3" 240lbs........ you can do what ever the **** you want lol