Deca -- The Reference Point Thread

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
In response to the continual flood of questions asked around this board, I am starting this thread to serve as a one-stop quick reference for those who are planning to use Deca - a feedback magnet. I realize that there are a number of journals already available, but I don't have the time to bring together all of that information if I had to do it all by myself. If everyone would contribute their own experiences here, others will be able to benefit greatly by being able to quickly survey the experiences of many, and they can take into consideration the up-to-date discussion of the consensus reached from these contributions, including recommendations. I will maintain a summary of this information in the first post.

The form of response from contributors which would be most helpful for the compilation of valuable information would be something like what follows (but please PM me if you have suggestions for improving this). If you've done a cycle, I implore you, out of gratitude for anything you've learned here at AnabolicsMinds to do everyone else a favor, by spending five minutes to convey what happened during your cycle.

Deca Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting Deca?
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential?
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people?
4. At what dose of Deca did you realize the best results?
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects?
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains?
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?
8. For how long did you run Deca, and at what dose?
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing Deca?
10. If you were running Deca as part of a stack, what else did you use?
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?
12. Evaluate the role of Deca in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to Deca, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise?
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what?
14. If you've also tried Nordiol how much do you think it would take to give comparable results to those you got from Deca? Or is there just no comparison?
(If you have a cycle journal, you could link to it)

If this thread gets a lot of contributions and traffic in the coming weeks and months, it should prove very helpful. Contributors can edit and re-edit their original post as they learn more, and it would be especially helpful if they add information from later cycles.

If you have used any of the following, please post your experience in the appropriate Reference Point Thread: 1-Test/4-AD combo, a pure androgen, M1T, Superdrol, Anadrol, 1-AD, Test, M1,4ADD, D-Bol, M4OHN, M-dien, or Anavar.

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bump!

Strateg0s is MIA, but these threads were a good idea back then and still are today. These are some basic bread and butter AAS.

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Not one response here yet after all this time? I like that you bumped all of these B....I was just thinking about Strat the other day. I wonder where that boy is?

Let's hear some feedback people....I know that since Strat had put these valuable threads together that we've gained a huge membership....let's hear it :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: