First Cycle Check

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Going to be running my first ph cycle hoping to get it all in before the new year.

After the usual benefits, lowest side effects, lean/dry out, fat loss...

Was orignally going for an EPI stack but after reading that is more for cutting I would prefer something that would put some mass on!

During: Cycle Assist, Fish Oils...

Pro-Mag

Week 1 35mg ed
Week 2-5 75mg ed

PCT
Week 6-9
Nolva 20mg ed
DAA 3g ed
Creatine 5g ed

Good?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
1st thing.. If you want to add mass.. Id say p-mag is better ran as a 8week cycle along these doses

50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100 or 125

Depending on if ur getting sides you can bump it to 125

Pmag is similiar to hdrol and thts how i ran my hdrol cycle in the past and added 6lbs but also lost a good amount of fat on cycle

Also i see u put creatine in pct.. You shud run in during cycle also

And idk if u just forgot to mention it but multi vitamins are important also

Also for ur pct i see u hve daa which is great for a t booster.. But i always like to have an AI on hand also for pct

Something like pes erase or triazole

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
most avoid creatine during cycle to lessen any stress put on the liver especially if its being recommended for 8 weeks but to each is their own.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ehh i use creatine mono year round. But true u do have a point.
But with proper liver supports im sure it wouldnt be to harsh pmag isnt bad as it is

But it is always better to be safe then sorry

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Creatine takes about 2-3 months to leave your system. I would use creatinol o phosphate on cycle and resume creatine mono 1 week into PCT along with your liver supports

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yea its deffly recommended .. Idk if your prone to gyno or not.
But an ai will help with any sides of gyno.. And also help getting your buddies down there back to normal faster along with the t booster and serm

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Whats an alternative from erase as it killed my libido big time

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I really like triazole by driven sports

Thats wht i always use.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Why use Pmag when you can use mechabol? Mechabol is what Pmag converts to. Better to just use the actual thing

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why use Pmag when you can use mechabol? Mechabol is what Pmag converts to. Better to just use the actual thing
cost maybe

infraredline

Awards
Going to be running my first ph cycle hoping to get it all in before the new year.

After the usual benefits, lowest side effects, lean/dry out, fat loss...

Was orignally going for an EPI stack but after reading that is more for cutting I would prefer something that would put some mass on!

During: Cycle Assist, Fish Oils...

Pro-Mag

Week 1 35mg ed
Week 2-5 75mg ed

PCT
Week 6-9
Nolva 20mg ed
DAA 3g ed
Creatine 5g ed

Good?
You could successfully do epi as a bulker it would be a lean bulk though, also Hdrol is a great one

Your pct is awful though, never use nolvadex it decreases collagen synthesis an increases blood clotting an since your rbc will be up this is a disaster waiting to happen

This is what it should be

Torem 90/60/60/30 or clomid 25/25/25/25
Daa 3g a day
6-oxo by ironmag labs
Recycle by purus labs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrjoda Anabolics 11
JCX Anabolics 3
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 4
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 0
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 1