dieselbolan v2.0 review

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
So am running dieselbolan v2.0 at 3 caps a day, Forged Bromo at 2 caps a day, Forged Liver Cycle at 2 caps and 2 5mL of Liver Juice.
New to threads so I will do my best to give an accurate account.
Before stats:
Weight: 205
Bench: 285
Squat: 350

For my PCT I will be running Forma Stanzol at 5 pumps on the chest 2x a day, Forged Post Cycle, and 2 5mL of Liver Juice

Overall Goal: bulk up 230-235, then run a cutting cycle down to a lean 220 with less than 10%bf

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30lb gain? Will not happen, if so alot of fat gain

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
not one cycle, am hoping it will be achieved for 2-3 cycles

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I can't help but notice THE LACK OF A SERM IN YOUR PCT.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
Read alot about SERM, I went off the advice of a fellow gym rat who ran this same cycle and PCT and said it would be fine.

nightterror

Awards
Read alot about SERM, I went off the advice of a fellow gym rat who ran this same cycle and PCT and said it would be fine.
I don't get it...why are people so ignorant?

SERMs are proven effective, SERMs are cheaper,SERMs may even help correct gyno issues if you've had any/will have any.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
well I started this cycle 2 weeks ago, my weight is at 220 with no signs of gyno yet and libdo has been holding steady and strong.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well I started this cycle 2 weeks ago, my weight is at 220 with no signs of gyno yet and libdo has been holding steady and strong.
serms provide more of a benefit than what you commented on, do us a favor and get bloods done to prove the effectiveness of your pct.

nightterror

Awards
SERMs are typically used in PCT

Do you know what PCT means? POST cycle therapy NOT ON cycle tharpy NOT pre cycle therapy.

Best of luck, I foresee a great loss in dem gainz and a handful of bitch tits in the future.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
well thats what the Forma Stanzol is for, the gyno issue

ultima7e

Awards
How old are you? If you want the test levels of a 60 year old in the near future, don't run a SERM.

If you want to recover quickly and not lose your gains, do yourself a favour and incorporate a SERM into PCT.

There are good RC sites out there that will provide SERMS for cheaper than OTC PCT supps. Get one of the following, toremifene citrate (Torem), tamoxifen citrate (Nolva) or clomidiphene citrate (Clomid).

Always do your research before running a cycle, gym-rat bro science will not do you any favours...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
The only time I would ever consider not using a serm is for DHEA based cycles or 11 ketotestosterone. Those prohormones are extremely mild. For dieselbolan you need a serm

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
from what I found from purity read: WARNING Toremifene Citrate is a very potent chemical. This product is NOT for human use and can be harmful if ingested. This product is for research/laboratory use only.
Toremifene Citrate 60 mg/mL - 30 mL, what do you guys rule on this?

ultima7e

Awards
Due to loop holes in US laws, they need to state their products are not for human consumption. Which is why they are referred to as RCs (research chemicals). When looking for an RC, it is best to look for websites with good reputations so you know what you are buying will be good quality.

I cant say on Clomid or Torem dosages as I use Nolvadex personally. I just finished a 5.5 week (ran out before 6 weeks) cycle of Helladrol, I felt pretty shut down after that. I was originally going to run 20/20/10/10 nolvadex but ran 40/20/10/10 instead. By end week 2 I felt back to normal.

Everyone will recommend different PCTs. In my opinion, and im sure others will agree you base your PCT with;

A SERM
A Test Booster (I prefer DAA)
Liver support (eg Cycle assist)
An AI (eg Erase pro, Triazole)

You can add other supplements that you want, forma stanzol would also help, correct me if Im wrong but Im under the impression forma stanzol is a steroidal AI?

(Wikipedia)
Formestane belongs to a class of drugs known as 2 aromatase inhibitors. Formestane is often used to suppress estrogen production from anabolic steroids or prohormones. It also acts as a pro hormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
Very insightful and thank you for the info on that. I know it bad but better late than never... Going to place an order for the SERM and run that with the PCT, hopefully it gets in before the end of the cycle. I am glad I went past gym-rat bro science lol

ultima7e

Awards
No worries, just a bit of further information for you regarding PCT. This was taken from the H-drol bible, Cant link but im sure you can find on google.

Post Cycle Therapy

Possibly the most important item on the menu is post cycle therapy, when taking a foreign substance (H-Drol) that creates testosterone your body begins to shut down it’s normal production, when you stop taking a pro-hormone or steroid compound your body needs a way to jump start it’s own natural production again, this is why we need post cycle therapy. It’s not just as simple as that however, when coming off of a compound your body goes through a very stressful phase as your hormones are out of balance, failure to mitigate these imbalances can result in a unique set of side effects not related to the H-Drol compound. Below is just a *few* of the noted side effects of an improper post cycle therapy regiment, it should also be noted that the occurence of side effects in the post cycle stage is more common than the “on-cycle” phase, however a properly planned post cycle therapy regiment can mitigate these risks.

Gynecomastia (or Man Boobs)
Anxiety/Depression (Can range mild to severe)
Body Aches/Pains (Can range mild to severe)
Impotence and other sexual function side effects.

As you can see, these are side affects we definitely want to avoid at all costs, so let’s start discussing a proper H-Drol PCT (Post Cycle Therapy).

Post Cycle General: You should begin your PCT regiment immediately after your pro-hormmone or designer steroid cycle, it should begin the day after your last dosage of H-Drol. PCT regiments are tpyically 4-6 weeks depending on the type of compound being used, user and type of PCT. As noted in the previous section under “Maintaining Health”, you should continue to use Life Support or Cycle Support throughout your entire cycle, INCLUDING your PCT regiment. If you can afford to or have adequat health insurance, you should consider obtaining bloodwork that include your liver function values, testosterone levels (both free & overall) and cholestersol levels, sometime torwards the end of your PCT regiment to ensure proper recovery, while not a requirement its certainly recommended. During PCT we effectively want to achieve the following…

Boost Natural Testosterone Production.
Regulate Estrogen.
Restore HPTA function.
Reducing SHBG.
Control Cortisol Effects.

Research Drugs: The MOST effective PCT regiment is one that includes a perscription/research drug, however some users prefer not to go this route, you may be asking why would someone go another route if this is the most proven and effective PCT method. There’s various reasons but one to point out is that these drugs aren’t technically available without a perscription, these are also very powerful drugs that can also have their own side effects, notice that I say they aren’t “technically” available that’s because they can be purchased online at research drug sites, I won’t provide you with any links, if you chose to go this route googling for these sites will won’t take you long.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). Comes in Liquid or Pill form.
It’s also recommended to include a test booster such as Driven Sports – Activate Xtreme or Thermolife T-Bol. Those concerned with Cortisol can also include Lean Xtreme.

Below is an example PCT when using a research drug (such as Nolvadex aka Tamoxifen Citrate, as we are in this case).

Week 1-2 Nolvadex 20mg, Test Booster. | Week 2-4 Nolvadex 10mg, Test Booster.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see yu got sucked in n2 bm overpriced sister designers and formestane products lol

Get a serm and get away from that rediculous forum,

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Anyone here of taking a freezing cold shower first few days of PCT to shock the body? I heard that somewhere don't remember where though. What about having sex or masturbating twice a day? I'm sure I sound like a fool I'm just curious lol

ultima7e

Awards
Anyone here of taking a freezing cold shower first few days of PCT to shock the body? I heard that somewhere don't remember where though. What about having sex or masturbating twice a day? I'm sure I sound like a fool I'm just curious lol
Cant say I have heard of the freezing shower thing but sex/masterbating at the start of PCT was a chore and a half! Had to tell the missus I was too tired from work a few nights. Week 2 libido was back though, not normal but better.

Everyone is different but cant see how that would work!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Alright here are some recommended dosages IMO for the different SERMs, you only need to run one for this cycle though:

Torem: 90/60/60/30
Clomid: 100/100/50/50 (have heard some may get vision sides over 100 so I personally wouldn't risk it)
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

Start your AI on week 3 of the SERM and run it at least 4 weeks, if you have more than a 4 week supply and want to get rid of it you could run the AI 6 and be fine which is what I would probably do.

You mentioned you have forma for PCT for estro control, but a SERM is more potent and designed to target breast tissue specifically. Even though forma is topical and you can apply it in that area it IS NOT as effective as a SERM, which are used medically to treat breast cancer by targetting that specific tissue.

Also your friend said he was fine after, well the effects these compounds can have several effects which CAN NOT be felt, or could be mild at first and get more serious after several cycles so you may not notice them at first.

I know some of what I said in this post was already mentioned but I think with this kind of information it really can't be overstated.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
Sorry we got a little side tracked... Well halfway through up 15lbs, .5in increase on biceps and neck, 1in to the waist, and 2.5in increase to the legs
I will do max out tmrw in the gym to see where bench is at. Squat is 455 now. Libdo is still strong, no signs of acene or back acene, no gyno present, and theres back pumps mos def going on.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry we got a little side tracked... Well halfway through up 15lbs, .5in increase on biceps and neck, 1in to the waist, and 2.5in increase to the legs
I will do max out tmrw in the gym to see where bench is at. Squat is 455 now. Libdo is still strong, no signs of acene or back acene, no gyno present, and theres back pumps mos def going on.
Lol at 105lb squat increase.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
lmao 105lb squat increase. didyou go fromnhalf reps to quarter reps there?

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
All this is just getting back what was lost. I was these maxes in 2011 then my job took me away from the gym for 9 months and lost so much of it, so its a mixture of muscle memory, and great supplememnt. dont just hit the gym, destroy it

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
OH EYE GET IT. your muscle is remembering how strong it used to be!

cuz mscles have brains right?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH EYE GET IT. your muscle is remembering how strong it used to be!

cuz mscles have brains right?
No genius, not brains, but brain cells inside the muscle, and with memory cells inside the brain cells, that are in the muscle, which leads to muscle memory, duh.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
No genius, not brains, but brain cells inside the muscle, and with memory cells inside the brain cells, that are in the muscle, which leads to muscle memory, duh.
my mind just exploded. does that mean i can get ripped like arny by reading books with my muscles?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my mind just exploded. does that mean i can get ripped like arny by reading books with my muscles?
Now your starting to get it. I prefer to watch 80's videos of Arnold, Norris, van dam, Stallone.

I gained 10lbs of lean mass while on Sd and watching pumping iron.