best way to take tbol?

pastorcgc

Awards
What is the best way to take 100 tablets of 20 mg tbol? Two a day for 50 days? Or 4 a day for 25 days?

pastorcgc

Awards
Some say 40 for 59 days is the way to go. Other stuff says do 80 mg go a month and its more effective.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
All at once I say!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grind it up and snort it through a $100 bill.....****in baller status

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
As funny as all the answers are, on the serious side, I like 60 mg/ day. Half life is pretty long, so twice a day works well. Do you have previous oral AAS experience? Pretty stressful on your liver...hope you have a plan.

FYI, I LOVE THIS STUFF.

pastorcgc

Awards
Thanks coach for taking the time to really help someone else. I know people who don't know will joke so I don't mind cause I wasn't sure myself. I did hdrol in the past and have read over and over that tbol is like a step up from hdrol. That hdrol even turns to tbol in the body. I taken liver assist and fever few for blood pressure and red for cholesterol. I noticed some boards say high dose for four weeks while others so lower for more time. Thanks for your time and help. Glad I found someone who knows somthing about this kind of stuff!!!!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Thanks coach for taking the time to really help someone else. I know people who don't know will joke so I don't mind cause I wasn't sure myself. I did hdrol in the past and have read over and over that tbol is like a step up from hdrol. That hdrol even turns to tbol in the body. I taken liver assist and fever few for blood pressure and red for cholesterol. I noticed some boards say high dose for four weeks while others so lower for more time. Thanks for your time and help. Glad I found someone who knows somthing about this kind of stuff!!!!
Yeah hdrol converts to tbol, but at a low rate(I've read like 5% but don't know if that's right seems pretty low). I'm pretty interested in it since I responded really well to hdrol, but I have this huge SD stash I gotta destroy my liver with now lol.

pastorcgc

Awards
I'm one week in. No bloated.6 pounds on and half an inch on arms. Never got this with hdrol. Especially so fast. I took 40 mg for six days and just went to 60 3 days ago. Some say go to 80 but I'm sticking with the 60 I think. Wondered what others thought. I'm also stacking it with 50 mg of anavar a day. I never done anything but hdrol but so far love what's happening.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm one week in. No bloated.6 pounds on and half an inch on arms. Never got this with hdrol. Especially so fast. I took 40 mg for six days and just went to 60 3 days ago. Some say go to 80 but I'm sticking with the 60 I think. Wondered what others thought. I'm also stacking it with 50 mg of anavar a day. I never done anything but hdrol but so far love what's happening.
Sounds sick man keep it up. I've always wondered about Tbol, should be awesome.

pastorcgc

Awards
Lots of people complain about my liver. But a pharmacist friend says he has people on tromadol for pain who also take advil 4 times a day. He says that combo is worse on liver then anything but when down for 12 weeks the liver rebounds. Plus research shows both anavar and tbol are gentle on the liver. I have had no sides yet. I'm taking 5 grams of taurine to counter any back pumps. So far so good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i have no idea about any of this stuff, i cant even believe steroids really exist, let alone something with a name like t-bol. sounds like a rappers name.

Yeah hdrol converts to tbol, but at a low rate(I've read like 5% but don't know if that's right seems pretty low). I'm pretty interested in it since I responded really well to hdrol, but I have this huge SD stash I gotta destroy my liver with now lol.
if hdrol does convert to tbol, which it probably doesn't, it'll be less than 5%. all gains from chloro dehydro methyl androstenediol (cdma for short) should be attributed to the compound itself, as it's able to bind (weakly) to the androgen receptor itself.

chloro dehydro methyl testosterone, 4chloro dianabol, or tbol if you want, will bind more strongly to the androgen receptor than cdma (hdrol) and gives pretty much the exact same gains as hdrol, but at a lower dosage.

for me, 50mg of either one works fine.

60-80mg of tbol for 6-8 weeks is how the compound should be ran. dosages, like hdrol, can be taken however, if taking as few dosages as possible are the goal, once in the am, and another 10-12hrs later.

for best absorbtion, snorting, injecting, and rectum administration are the best options, but if you prefer to put things in your mouth rather than in your arse, then oral administration would be the easiest. :thumbsup:

pastorcgc

Awards
Have u ever ran turinabol and anavar together?

pastorcgc

Awards
I bumped to 60 3 days ago. Should I back down to 40? Or 60 fine?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
You will be fine at 60. I prefer high doses for short durations when using Orals.

pastorcgc

Awards
Thanks. I am excited to see what I can expect. I didn't expect to see the changes I have made in only nine days. I keep hearing slow gains. So far been anything but slow.

pastorcgc

Awards
Milk thistle for liver, red yeast for cholosterol, fever few for blood preside, fish oil for joints. Also uped my vitamin c. And switched from normal multi to gasperi top of the line multi. Also increased my water intake. Should I add anything else?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, any multi.vitamin that is in tablet form is garbage, so you know in the future.

If later on you want to avoid buying individual products, just pick up a bottle of cycle assist from c.e.l.

How's your pct look?

pastorcgc

Awards
Really? Why? Even anavite with beta alanine?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tablets are hard, solid, jammed packed, and absorbtion sucks.

they're also cheap to make, so there is no real reason for them to be more than what you would buy at your grocery store.

3 main things to look for when buying a multi vitamin:

1: capsule form, or liquid form

2: mens/womens specific formula

3: am/pm split up dosing

at the very least, you should have it in capsule form and gender specific formula.

and lets not get into chelated minerals, and other things to help with absorbtion, digestion.

pastorcgc

Awards
What's ur thoughts on a beta alanine? Everything I see on Utube and other sites says its science proven like creatine? So what u r saying is anavite is a waste of money? Just use like a men's multi? Thanks for all ur time by the way. Very much!!

nightterror

Awards
it doesnt help with muscle mass or strength directly

it effects endurance directly though so you can dish out more reps or run an extra mile

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the best way to take 100 tablets of 20 mg tbol? Two a day for 50 days? Or 4 a day for 25 days?
I would administer them orally

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's ur thoughts on a beta alanine? Everything I see on Utube and other sites says its science proven like creatine? So what u r saying is anavite is a waste of money? Just use like a men's multi? Thanks for all ur time by the way. Very much!!
if you're mens multi is in a capsule, sure.

beta alanine is cheap, and effective, like creatine. I prefer to buy it by itself, so i controll the dosing.

I wouldn't say it's a waste, but it's not the best way to spend your money.

pastorcgc

Awards
Thank you to all the knowledgeable people jumping in and helping! I'm taking in everything.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Subbed. This is my next cycle in Jan for 5-6 weeks. Starting at 20mg of each in the morning and then 20mg of each in the afternoon, possibly bumping up the tbol to 30mg am/pm.
I'll be interested to see what side effects (hopefully none) such as lethargy you might run into.
I'm considering throwing dermacrine into the mix as well.

pastorcgc

Awards
Hey man how r u? Well today I went with out taurine. To quote a famous actor" big mistake" back pumps hurt bigtime. Gettn more ASAP tomo morning.

pastorcgc

Awards
I was just T one board were they were talking about running tbol 8 weeks at 80 mg. Doesn't that seem high?

pastorcgc

Awards
Strength is way up. Another couple of pounds heavy. Back bumps r Lucknow in. Just increased my taurine.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
How's the back pumps bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com