Do aromatase inhibitors negate any positive effects of test???

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Do aromatase inhibitors negate any positive effects of test???

For instance, testosterone levels are known to have effects on libido and sexual endurance, but estrogen levels more than likely come into play as well.

Would using aromatase inhibitors with testosterone have a negative effect on libido?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Depends if it drops your estrogen to 0
  3. Registered User

Depends. If estrogen becomes to low there can be negative sides like libido loss or achy joints. The reason we want to use an aromatase inhibitor is because we want to control how much estrogen is made via the aromatase emzyme.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

I'm planning an upcoming test cycle at around 400mg/wk.

I REALLY REALLY want to kick it off with SD and use AIs, but a large part of me is also curious about what test alone will feel like.

It kinda sucks. Low estrogen and you look all cut up and vascular, but won't do much good if you've got the libido of a neutered dog.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1187

I REALLY REALLY want to kick it off with SD and use AIs, but a large part of me is also curious about what test alone will feel like.

It kinda sucks. Low estrogen and you look all cut up and vascular, but won't do much good if you've got the libido of a neutered dog.
    Do what I did brother. A simple approach is use arimidex at 1mg ed starting 1 WEEK INTO cycle. Then drop your dose to .5mg ed, if your joints hurt go to .5eod and then E3D if you have too.

Arimidex takes about 4-7 days of 1mg doses to establish solid blood levels then depending on your body .5mg doses to maintain.

Me personally at 750mg of test it takes 1mg ed for 1 week then I drop to .5 eod. That's depending on what compounds I use with test but generally that is my sweet spot.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by R1187

WORKS fine if your married. Lol.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Do what I did brother. A simple approach is use arimidex at 1mg ed starting 1 WEEK INTO cycle. Then drop your dose to .5mg ed, if your joints hurt go to .5eod and then E3D if you have too.

Arimidex takes about 4-7 days of 1mg doses to establish solid blood levels then depending on your body .5mg doses to maintain.

Me personally at 750mg of test it takes 1mg ed for 1 week then I drop to .5 eod. That's depending on what compounds I use with test but generally that is my sweet spot.

So you basically front loading arimidex. If your looking to have solid blood levels, why not just pre load .5mg ED for a week?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

not to hyjack but does tet prop require less of an ai??
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

So you basically front loading arimidex. If your looking to have solid blood levels, why not just pre load .5mg ED for a week?
    It takes longer to build the stable blood levels if you use a lower dose. 1mg ED is what I read from the studies and articles on arimidex.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any negative effects of long-term Melatonin use?
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:47 AM
  2. Any toxic effects of GHRP-6?
    By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 11:05 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 10:54 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 06:10 AM
  5. Any negative effects of high dose L-arginine?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 11:40 PM