Test 300 help!!

BennyMcGee10

Awards
Ive never injected before but I have used pro-hormones before and got good gains, but also got bad gyno. I recently got test 300 enanthate and I was wandering if i should take anything with it or what I should take for a pct to prevent any side effects or gyno.. PLEASE HELP ME HERE GUYS!!!

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Well while you were "wandering" you should have put together a complete cycle and learned all this before you start. Stop now an get a serm, and natty test booster, and an AI just in case. Do a lot more research and try again later

mik14

mik14

Awards
Well while you were "wandering" you should have put together a complete cycle and learned all this before you start. Stop now an get a serm, and natty test booster, and an AI just in case. Do a lot more research and try again later
Totally agree with this... Maybe that is why he got bad gyno with ph's.

Also notice your weight on your profile is 150, you can definitely put on a lot more mass naturally first. Like he said....research more!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Agree.... don't be a window licker and research on these forums. The knowledge here is astounding.