Blast and cruise

jktteam

Awards
So I'm 33 years old and am on 200mg of Test C every week for low test. My dr test my levels every month, which I'm glad he does. Not now but in the future when I get my TRT levels normalized I will want to blast and maybe do 500mg of test a week. My question is, since my dr tests monthly and uses test C, would it make more sense to use Test P for the additional 300mg so that I can get it out of my system quicker for when he does his blood test or should I use test E or C. I'm thinking Test P since it's half life is much shorter. Any thoughts?

AngryOldMan

Awards
Are you sure your Dr. Is going to continue to test your levels monthly once you stabilize? I believe the standard practice is to test less often once proper dosage/stability has been reached. Even testing 4 times per year would give you a lot more time to "blast".

jktteam

Awards
No I'm not sure. I've only been on for 5 wks and I assumed that's what he would do. So I will wait to see how his testing protocol is. In the meantime, what test would you recommend? I like test C but that's all he's given me. Any ideas?

nightterror

Awards
There are a lot more compounds you can blast with rather than test.

Although many might disagree, not sure if this would be your first cycle but I'll say it anyway.

Low test/High tren has been getting good favourable reviews lately, so that could be a good idea.
I.E 200mg test/400mg tren+ a week

Since they attach to the same receptors, only tren is a lot stronger and apparently illicits fat burning effects I can't see why not.It'll screw up your lipid values though (doctor checks for these?but then again every compound used in a "blast" method would do this as well)

jktteam

Awards
I've heard the same thing about tren. Very intriguing and will definitely do in the future. But to get my feet wet I want to stick with test only the first time. Not sure I want the tren cough and night sweats with my first blast.

nightterror

Awards
I've heard the same thing about tren. Very intriguing and will definitely do in the future. But to get my feet wet I want to stick with test only the first time. Not sure I want the tren cough and night sweats with my first blast.
Well then try test-prop or test-no ester.(30mg~100mg a day whatever makes you happy, get an AI though)

If not, you have masteron (needs to be dosed pretty high for anabolic effects, 600mg+ range.I've done 1g for 4~6weeks with mast-e)
Equipoise is a good choice, try 600~800mg but needs to be ran for at least 12weeks due to very long half life.
Npp (nandrolone-phenylpropionate) a shorter ester version of Deca, 300mg should suffice for mass gains.
then you got oral steroids/prohormones to choose from.

nightterror

Awards
Keep in mind though , with TNE (WATER BASE not oil base) your blood levels will spike on the day you pin, then again 7 days later due to the crystals usually being bigger than normal (well duh this is why it's called a suspension)

I'll look up the study when I have the time but from what I can remember it was done on horses, should be the same in humans.

jktteam

Awards
Interesting. I didn't know that. I'll probably due Test C or E when it is right. I heard Test P can be a painful injection. I'll definitely keep Arimidex on hand and take eod for estrogen. All 19-nor compounds scare me. I'm sensitive to prolactin and don't want to mess with caber....at least for now. Thanks so much for the input. That's why I love this forum.

jktteam

Awards
Also I won't need PCT since I'm on TRT. I've read it a million times just want to make sure.

jktteam

Awards
And will the test only cycle raise my prolactin or is that solely for 19-nor compounds

emantest

emantest

Awards
So I'm 33 years old and am on 200mg of Test C every week for low test. My dr test my levels every month, which I'm glad he does. Not now but in the future when I get my TRT levels normalized I will want to blast and maybe do 500mg of test a week. My question is, since my dr tests monthly and uses test C, would it make more sense to use Test P for the additional 300mg so that I can get it out of my system quicker for when he does his blood test or should I use test E or C. I'm thinking Test P since it's half life is much shorter. Any thoughts?
I'm sure when you get to the level your physician wants it will be twice per year labs, then it's blast off. Do the 500 to start for 12-20 weeks and see how you feel. I got about half way through a blast and had to come off for labs. I only waited two weeks, mistake, and my level was 1250. She was cool but wants me to space my dose. Ok will do doc. My e2 was up even with taking an AI eod. I'm back to cruise now and feel more balanced but enjoyed the daily gains.