Super DMZ (Original Version)

protein24

Awards
in a few months i'm planning on running the original super dmz (Superdrol&Dymethazine). Even though its a while away i'm stocking up on my supports, PCT, etc. and getting them out of the way so i don't have to worry about it once my cycle comes. I have done 2 cycles h-drol, and dmz. Both with good results but maintained more of my gains and strength with dmz. I partly contribute that to the fact that i used torem after dmz instead of Nolva which i used for h-drol. I felt like i recovered a lot quicker on Torem and i didn't get the lethargic/low libido feeling that i did with Nolva. Anyways back to the cycle setup. Heres what i'm planning:

2 weeks preload with CEL Cycle Assist

CYCLE: Super DMZ 2 caps per day for 30 days
CEL Cycle Assist- 4 caps twice a day
Extra hawthorne/grapeseed
Anteus Labs Aegis- 4 caps a day
Liv 52- 2 caps a day
Omega Sports T-Force(fadogia)- 3 caps per day
will throw in stano if needed if lethargy gets too bad.

PCT: Torem- Week 1- 120/120/120/90/90/90/90
Weeks 2-4 60/60/30
DAA- 3 Grams/day
2 grams Vitamin C, 200 Mgs zinc daily
PES Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
CEL Cycle Assist-4 caps twice a day
Liv 52. 2 caps/day

so hows everything look to you guys? anything overkill, not enough, any changes i should make? any opinions are much appreciated

scw538

scw538

Awards
in a few months i'm planning on running the original super dmz (Superdrol&Dymethazine). Even though its a while away i'm stocking up on my supports, PCT, etc. and getting them out of the way so i don't have to worry about it once my cycle comes. I have done 2 cycles h-drol, and dmz. Both with good results but maintained more of my gains and strength with dmz. I partly contribute that to the fact that i used torem after dmz instead of Nolva which i used for h-drol. I felt like i recovered a lot quicker on Torem and i didn't get the lethargic/low libido feeling that i did with Nolva. Anyways back to the cycle setup. Heres what i'm planning:

2 weeks preload with CEL Cycle Assist

CYCLE: Super DMZ 2 caps per day for 30 days
CEL Cycle Assist- 4 caps twice a day
Extra hawthorne/grapeseed
Anteus Labs Aegis- 4 caps a day
Liv 52- 2 caps a day
Omega Sports T-Force(fadogia)- 3 caps per day
will throw in stano if needed if lethargy gets too bad.

PCT: Torem- Week 1- 120/120/120/90/90/90/90
Weeks 2-4 60/60/30
DAA- 3 Grams/day
2 grams Vitamin C, 200 Mgs zinc daily
PES Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
CEL Cycle Assist-4 caps twice a day
Liv 52. 2 caps/day

so hows everything look to you guys? anything overkill, not enough, any changes i should make? any opinions are much appreciated
In.

Infekted_87

Awards
I'd use more liv52 than 2 tablets/day.. perhaps 2 tabs twice a day(thats what i use), the label recommends 2-3 3times a day so its not that strong