13 week cycle-7 weeks in, need bridge help w/ nonmethyl

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Hey guys, I've had a great cycle so far with hdrol, stano, and ultradrol.
Cycle so far: Hdrol 75/100/100/100/125/125
Stano: 600/600/600/600/600/600/600
Msten: (weeks 5-7) 12-16/20/24
Starting weight: 169 on empty stomach
Current weight: 187 on empty stomach
Height: 5'7, approx 14% bf.

What I noticed from each compound: Hdrol-hardness, stano-drive, msten- gives me the juiced look ;)

This cycle has been great, little to no shrinkage, horny 24/7 ( I hate this because I have no girlfriend), blue balls alot because of the hornyness.

Strength is way up.

I'm running this for 13 weeks so I can stay on during the holidays (I can't resist the food)

I'm going to get a blood test, and if everything is good I will continue.

My question is what will be a good bridge? Trenazone and trenavar or mlmg sound good, but I don't have experience with either compound. I wish I could pin some test or tren but have no connections in my town.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I'll also answer questions that u guys have about these compounds.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I've decided that I'm gonna run both trenazone and trenavar. Tzone for 6 weeks and tvar for 5. This is gonna be insane, will update!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I would say if your cycle went good and no sides start PCT and recover quickly to maintain gains that you have gotten. Take time off and build on the base that you got from the previous cycle.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya i wouldnt run to 19norandrogens without at least a dht based compound(masteron primo winny stano etc) or at bare minimum test, i am very sensitive to 19nors and they make my nips pointy
I've decided that I'm gonna run both trenazone and trenavar. Tzone for 6 weeks and tvar for 5. This is gonna be insane, will update!

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I don't really want to come off, but I will use stano as a base on the bridge.