First Pin Cycle

djmikeyspikes

Awards
ok with a help from a friend here, i think i got myself set up with a good first Pin cycle.
i have ran multiple PH cycles before so moving on now to try a nice simple pin cycle.
i think everything is in line, but i just want to post it here hopefully get some critique etc

1-14 Test E - 250mg /2x a week (500mg a week)
1-4 D-Bol 30/30/30/30

(Should i add anavar in? weeks 10-14?) (or something??)

Armidex will be on hand in case of any emergencies. BUT.. its 1mg tablets.. so how would i dose this?? whats best way?

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
DAA 3/3/3/3
Primal Male (AI - Recommended Dose)

will also have Annabolic Innnovations Cycle Support
extra celery seed extract and Hawthorn Berry if needed
also will have multi vitamins and joint support
creatine mono
fish oil
& plenty of protein and food.

I will be eating above maintenance as i want to seriously bulk here.
my stats are as follow

5'11''
12%BF

Drolly22

Awards
Looks good to me...pretty basic. With the adex, if you start to feel your nipples getting sensitive or puffy just break the tablets in half and take .50 EOD

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok thanks for help on adex dose.

if eating and training is all well.. U think i can see 20lbs at the end of this 14week cycle??

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I didnt mention that i am 22 yrs old.

Idk i that matters? Ive been reading people saying that 21 is to young for aas .. So I'm assuming 22 isn't much of a difference...

Should i stick to orals for now? Or should i be good to go?

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I think 20 pounds is realistic if you work hard in the gym and eat right. But you may lose some of that once you cycle off.

With the AI Cycle Support, you probably won't need the Hawthron Berry or Celery seed. That stuff has a lot of good organ assist supps in it.

What's your workout schedule look like on a weekly basis? Reason I ask is, you could pulse the Dbol and avoid some of the sides. You won't get the 100% effect, but you'll reduce the chances of most sides associated with Dbol.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Test & Dbol is very wet, you will get some E2 sides, your adex will be plenty. You WILL blow up on this cycle. 20 lbs, maybe. Make sure you increase your macros. Pulsing the Dbol will help with E2 sides.

For a first run on AAS, I would recommend a straight test run, save the Dbol for next time. You will be amazed at what 500 mg/ week will do all by itself.

Everything else looks solid.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok thanks for advice.. But how about my age..
Should i be fine?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Ok thanks for advice.. But how about my age..
Should i be fine?
You really don't want my opinion on the age thing! I am sure you have already heard this, you are to young, and there is no way you have maxed out on your natural ability. AAS is for when you can no longer make gains on your own.

Looks like you have already made up your mind, so do your research so that you don't mess up your nuts.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Injectable a are WAY safer than the Orals.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Test & Dbol is very wet, you will get some E2 sides, your adex will be plenty. You WILL blow up on this cycle. 20 lbs, maybe. Make sure you increase your macros. Pulsing the Dbol will help with E2 sides.

For a first run on AAS, I would recommend a straight test run, save the Dbol for next time. You will be amazed at what 500 mg/ week will do all by itself.

Everything else looks solid.
What do you think is a reasonable goal or a bulk on just the test alone?

And if i ran just test would i still need the adex?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
What do you think is a reasonable goal or a bulk on just the test alone?

And if i ran just test would i still need the adex?
Really depends on your training and your macros. I would say 10-15 pounds if everything else is spot on. You may still need a low dose of Adex maybe .25 eod. I wait until I see signs of E2 and then start low with the AI and adjust as needed.