Restart Hdrol in two weeks or try Epi Pulse???

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
As mentioned in my other post a minute ago, I started H-drol 5 days ago and yesterday my BP went to and stayed close to 165 so I called it quits.

I didn't pre load Cycle Support for very long so I thought I might try a full two week preload and try again...

OR should I take this opportunity to put it on the shelf for a later date and try an Epi Pulse?? I did pulse it for just two days about two weeks ago to get a feel for it and my wife mentioned two days later that I looked bigger. I also thought there was a visible difference in just one chest/tri and one back/bi workout day, even if I saw no weight change.

I knew I would have an 8 week period of complete stability so didn't pulse again and I jumped on H-drol (too soon) hoping to get through my first cycle without interuption.

So what do you guys think? stay on Cycle Support to preload and try to cycle H-drol again after a proper pre-load? or wait for BP to normalize and try an epi pulse cycle?

Damorgs

Awards
Stop taking pro hormones. Go and read about the sides. You said in your last post that your bp was 150/80, now you say it's 165/80... Did you retake that?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
im not sure i understand why you would pulse epi

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
no it peaked at 165 and leveled at 150 for a while. I have stopped.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
im not sure i understand why you would pulse epi
I tried it before just to assess what two days would do and didn't have any sides. Iild thought maybe I would pulse instead of letting the compounds build up if the building up is what allows it to affect my BP so much.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
One, I think you should wait a little longer before jumping on anything again. I don't know how long is sufficient, but you did just introduce exogenous hormone to your system (regardless of how short a time it was) and two weeks off just seems inadequate. Two, I don't think it matters which option you go with. The important thing is to do a proper preload and be prepared for BP issues. Use a full dose of your support product for two full weeks, and maybe add in additional hawthorn extract and celery seed extract. Three, wait a full week before upping the dose of your hormone. I believe in your other thread you said you upped the dose after a day or two "just to try it"; don't do that, and stop doing things "just try to it." ("I pulsed Epi for two days 'just to try it.'") Four, don't panic next time. I really think you made a mistake by aborting the Halo cycle rather than making adjustments to your scheme. I have no doubt you could have gotten your BP down to where it was at least manageable and salvaged your cycle by making adjustments to your routine. Instead, you panicked and aborted, and that leads me to my last point: If the next cycle, whatever it is, goes the same way as the Halo cycle, you're done. Stop messing with this stuff. It's not for you. I don't mean just if you have BP issues, either. I mean if any issue comes up that causes you to even consider jumping off cycle early, then stop doing this stuff. That's not meant to be harsh or even a criticism, but to help. Your Halo experience makes me think you shouldn't be messing with this stuff.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried it before just to assess what two days would do and didn't have any sides. Iild thought maybe I would pulse instead of letting the compounds build up if the building up is what allows it to affect my BP so much.
Your still suppressed ,your hormones are still going wacky. Pulses should be used on test cycles that you stay on year round.otherwise....you will gain very little from pulsing ....this is just my opinion.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Thanks for the responses. And thanks Chris223 for your take on this whole thing. I'm not offended in the slightest. I actually feel like what you're saying is right. I do think if I can't manage a safe and proper Hdrol cycle maybe it's not worth it for me to use anabolics. I don't feel like I had enough respect for the power of these. My friend used superdrol and tren as a first cycle and said he had little to no sides. I was under the impression Halo was pretty weak, being called mild and a beginner cycle... I definitely have respect now and will not be careless in the future!

j05441

Awards
Epi raised mine more thad hd. After some hberry and celery seed it leveled out

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Your still suppressed ,your hormones are still going wacky. Pulses should be used on test cycles that you stay on year round.otherwise....you will gain very little from pulsing ....this is just my opinion.
So pulsing without test is maybe more "side effects without gains" instead of "gains without sides"....... Check.

So let's say I get through Halo successfully and want to look into options for another cycle in a year. Would a "test base" like andromass work the way pinning test would, so maybe taking AM ED with a 10mg Epi pulse before workouts on a lagging muscle group maybe 1-2x a week? Is that more like how it is supposed to work?

After reading the Dr.D post on it I thought it was just a different option for a cycle

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So pulsing without test is maybe more "side effects without gains" instead of "gains without sides"....... Check.

So let's say I get through Halo successfully and want to look into options for another cycle in a year. Would a "test base" like andromass work the way pinning test would, so maybe taking AM ED with a 10mg Epi pulse before workouts on a lagging muscle group maybe 1-2x a week? Is that more like how it is supposed to work?

After reading the Dr.D post on it I thought it was just a different option for a cycle
Although andromass is a good test base I would suggest pinning.Recently started pinning cjc and igf1 in my log here :http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/216689-pyro-going-batty.html .As I mentioned in the log the androseries has some acid reflux problems with me.So....Have some anti acid ready.I believe it's because i'm taking 6 caps which is a lot of grapefruit juice for my stomach.
Plussss! a 8 weeker of andromass at 6 caps will be more expensive than the whole test cycle - pct.PCT cost about another 50 to 60 bucks so...your looking at 180 to 200 for the 12 week test cycle and 60 for pct.that's 260 plus needles wich are cheap aswell.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Man, I've had a lot of injuries and peptides/hgh/igf are so interesting to me. They're so foreign though, still black magic to me.

Isnt igf-1 a good way to keep gains during PCT?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I've had a lot of injuries and peptides/hgh/igf are so interesting to me. They're so foreign though, still black magic to me.

Isnt igf-1 a good way to keep gains during PCT?
Igf1 is best used on a cycle