Abort on day 5 of H-drol, Torem???

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
ok so I can get into more details if you guys want, but I started H-drol 5 days ago and yesterday my BP went to and stayed close to 165. Today it is still in the high 130's so no more H-drol for now. May try again in two weeks after a true proper Support preload...

I took 20mg torem and 3g DAA as a precaution for recovery and my left testicle has doubled in size. Well not the testicle itself, but I believe it's called the Epididymis, is what looks to be large, the tubes on the top of it. Normal? Or freak out because my penis is about to fall off into another dimension inhabited by dogs who will then eat it?

And I'm guessing no more torm?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Were u taking a cycle assist to help with blood pressure ?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Yes I took AI cycle support, 1 scoop for 5 days maybe, two scoops daily on cycle. I was taking TUDCA for a few days before at 250mg and 500 mg on cycle. Someone on another forum mentioned the TUDCA cause high BP?????? I thought TUDCA was supposed to be the magic liver sup, I never heard of sides from it. Also someone said maybe Hawthorn helped cause the spike because I didn't preload long enough?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Wtf TUDCA causes high BP would love to
Read a study on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What mg of hdrol did you start with? BP In the 130s would be normal for an hdrol cycle

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
What mg of hdrol did you start with? BP In the 130s would be normal for an hdrol cycle
I started at 50mg, but the day that spiked I tried bumping to 75 and took one before the gym. I never made it to the gym as I sat around assessing my situation.

My BP is normally in the 120's. That's normal, right? I was in the 130's the first day. I think I hit the 140's on day three or four before the 165 spike and hovering in the 150's...

I'm still in the high 130's now without taking any H-drol today so I'm almost thinking the Hawthorn berry is responsible for part of it if it really does cause a spike at first, before leveling out? so lost on all this. and I thought I had self-edjumakated and self smarted myself...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well I would've started at 25 and stayed at that for a week to get adjusted to the PH. Also were you becoming panicked by your situation? Hawthorne berry does cause an initial spike in blood pressure that's why you're supposed to preload. 120/80 I believe is normal. I heard someone say that the bottom number is more important than the top although most people don't know that. Also did your weight jump at all and are you using any caffeinated supplements or products?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
no weight change. And NO caffeine. I never have caffeine. Ever. I don't like it. makes me feel funny. I'll do chocolate though... in fact, I had a very small amount of chocolate (it was Halloween after all). Would that contribute?

And my BP is still 138/81. The bottom number has remained 70's-90's-80's through it all. I think the top number has to do with the pressure it reaches when the heart beats while the bottom is constant pressure. I think the top one is where the risk lies?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i think it was just the hawthorne spike with the hdrol spike because you didnt preload long enough or at high enough dose. usually takes at least 7 days for hawthorne to set in

Damorgs

Awards
120/80 is kinda the high end of normal already. 150 isn't a big deal if it comes back down... I would have stayed on and assessed it longer.. 5 days isn't really long enough to get a handle in what's causing it..

Sounds like you were uneducated in your decision to cycle and jumped the gun with pulling out.... With no headaches, dizziness or any other sides, I definitely would have stated the course before pulling out... Go read a little more before you cycle again is my advice.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
i think it was just the hawthorne spike with the hdrol spike because you didnt preload long enough or at high enough dose. usually takes at least 7 days for hawthorne to set in
Yeah I didn't realize it needed to be 2 scoops for preload... **** I hate wasting time and money doing something stoopid

Damorgs

Awards
And the numbers you're referring to measure the pump of the heart (blood out) and then the contraction ( blood in)...

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
120/80 is kinda the high end of normal already. 150 isn't a big deal if it comes back down... I would have stayed on and assessed it longer.. 5 days isn't really long enough to get a handle in what's causing it..

Sounds like you were uneducated in your decision to cycle and jumped the gun with pulling out.... With no headaches, dizziness or any other sides, I definitely would have stated the course before pulling out... Go read a little more before you cycle again is my advice.
I forgot to mention that headaches and anxiety came with the BP, figured that was a given...

I read a lot, I guess I just thought one week was enough pre-load with hdrol being mild after so many people said 1-2 weeks preload. And with TUDCA included in my cycle for extra protection. I didn't see much on BP from Hdrol like from alpha-1 or SD, so I didn't expect it to be a big deal.

I wouldn't say I didn't read up, just that I underestimated the power of hdrol after so many people say things like "50 is nothing, just start at 75" etc, to people. Stoooopid

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I think it's the hawthorn berry. I took cycle support again tonight and it's been about 30 hours since h-drol, and my BP went back up to 151/81

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
again, Hawthorne berry. I read somewhere that it has to saturate in your system

pick up celery seed extract. any shop has it. it lowers BP almost immediately. there's a few threads on here about it, I know cycle armor has it in there, not sure of any other products that has it combined

chris223

Awards
  • Established
again, Hawthorne berry. I read somewhere that it has to saturate in your system

pick up celery seed extract. any shop has it. it lowers BP almost immediately. there's a few threads on here about it, I know cycle armor has it in there, not sure of any other products that has it combined
I agree with giving celery seed a shot, although it didn't seem to help my BP much during my Halo cycle. However, in an attempt to boost my immune function to fight off a cold I felt coming on, I began using CL's Orange Oximega Greens formula, and my BP dropped sharply. Lower than I've ever seen it, in fact. I credit this to the nitrate donors in the product.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Well I will be buying more cycle support/cycle assist anyways to run for another month as post cycle to level out before I consider jumping back on, so I'll be sure to get a couple bottles of cycle assist this time if it's better. I can already see the huge benefit of having something more portable with the caps/tabs. I will also be grabbing hawthorn and celery seed extracts separate to have on hand for BP control. Also I could re-introduce Halo at just 25 for a week next time and move up muuuuch more slowly. Maybe 25/50/50/75/75/75 only going to 75 if there are ZERO issues at 50? Does this sound good? I was going to stay at 50 for 2 weeks or more but read a ton of posts were people we're advising to just start at 75 right away as 50 "won't do anything"... Next time caution will prevail

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
So is Hdrol really not worth running if the cycle is at 50mg for 5-6 weeks? I would think, as a first cycle, wouldn't it produce some decent results anyways?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
So is Hdrol really not worth running if the cycle is at 50mg for 5-6 weeks? I would think, as a first cycle, wouldn't it produce some decent results anyways?
It could. The issue is that these things are so dependent on your individual body chemistry that it's hard to give a blanket answer. I'm on week 6 of Halo, running it 50/50/75/75/75/100, and I've seen very little in terms of results. I don't think that means Halo is generally too weak; my conclusion is simply that my dosages were somewhat conservative given my size, and I also just don't respond all that well to Halo. Or maybe Iron Mag's Halo Extreme is not very good (that's what I used). Point being that everyone reacts differently to these compounds so we can only give roundabout suggestions. Given your previous experience it may be wise to run 25 the first week and ramp up as you go. Most people don't see gains until they hit 75 and up but you may be an exception. Regardless, you have to be especially careful about managing sides based on your previous run, so it would be wise to dose conservatively and see how you react.

uvawahoowa

Awards
It could. The issue is that these things are so dependent on your individual body chemistry that it's hard to give a blanket answer. I'm on week 6 of Halo, running it 50/50/75/75/75/100, and I've seen very little in terms of results. I don't think that means Halo is generally too weak; my conclusion is simply that my dosages were somewhat conservative given my size, and I also just don't respond all that well to Halo. Or maybe Iron Mag's Halo Extreme is not very good (that's what I used). Point being that everyone reacts differently to these compounds so we can only give roundabout suggestions. Given your previous experience it may be wise to run 25 the first week and ramp up as you go. Most people don't see gains until they hit 75 and up but you may be an exception. Regardless, you have to be especially careful about managing sides based on your previous run, so it would be wise to dose conservatively and see how you react.
How big are you?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
191... I saw gains on DAA. I think I'm sensitive enough that I'll still make gains

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
How much did you gain? I'd be happy with 5-6lbs of LBM. I'm a pretty easy gainer I just want to keep it lean

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Hahaha too late the wife helped me out with it and it's all good now. Torem must seriously boost sperm production...

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Wow my BP is still 151/88, it's been days since my last dose of halo... I'm still taking the cycle support, and I feel like it causes anxiety. Does hawthorn berry really spike BP this high for this long??

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Yeah I've had some anxiety issues before. And allergies... But I'm very in tune with my body. And I've never had high BP before. Maybe 133/75 at a doctor visit once when I was in a lot of pain and nervous because I was asking for pain killers.

This is far outside the norm. And it usually happens an hour after taking the cycle support an lasts for several hours. And it's worse for the second dose.

I just find this all very bizarre