Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
So I have been to endo.

The best endo in my country.

I have low test all my life,around 280.

I have told her all my symptoms
(extremely fat waist,sub-standard Libido,joint,ligament,tendon problems,self-confindence,depression,anxiety).

She said that my test is terribly low for my age(29),that testosterone is the most important hormone for men,for their psyche,bone health,fertility and cardiac health and much more.
She`s a firm believer in test,she stated that many times in her interviews(calls it "hormone of the kings and the king hormone".

I told her I have never used steroids(I didn`t)

She said she will do everything to put my test to the levels where they should be.

She did and ultrasound of
my internal organs(fine)
my pecs(no gyno)
my balls(all is fine with balls)

I will have to go to the lab and do:
LH,FSH,TSH,Free test,3HCG(I think?),Prolactin,
AST,ALT,Kreatinin,glucose,cholesterol,
and a 0,30,60,90,120 min glucose test
+spermogram.

And then report back to her.

In 3 weeks.

Sorry,that`s why I`m bothering you guys,because it`s gonna be a long 3 weeks before I know if I`m getting test replacement.

I asked her will I get some hormones to take and which ones,
and she said that she will know only when those tests are done.

My question is:
what do you guys think,
what are the chances I will get TRT?

I`d rather not get anything other,like HCG,T3 or any other bull that is not gonna be worth it in the gym.

p.s.she has a poster for nebido on the wall.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
p.p.s.
To anyone who reads through my wall of text:
I greatly appreciate it and thank you for your effort!

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
From what you state, you should be a great candidate for TRT and your doc seems willing to work with you. Don't worry, it sounds like you're in good hands.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much Jerysiii!

I don`t really know how docs determine if to give testosterone or not.
For example,if the blood work shows low LH,do they give you HCG or TEST?

Or if spermogram shows normal sperm count,do they hesitate giving TEST?

It`s gonna be long 3 weeks before seeing her again so I`m bashing my head against wall.

lol

Thanks for answering again.
It won`t let me give you rep now because of the last rep I gave you,I must spread it,will do and will rep.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Oh who am I kidding.

Since my testicles look fine on the ultrasound,
I`ll probably will get HCG or some **** like that,not TEST.

Won`t be worth anything in the gym.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
You will most probably get test, don't fret.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

jktteam

Awards
They ran Bloodwork to see if there were any red flags as to why you have low T. If there is a red flag then great. They can correct it. If there are no red flags then you will get test. That's how it was for me. Did MRI and everything on pituitary gland. No red flags so now I go in weekly for injections. Best I've felt in 10+ years.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Subbed. I am 27, am now treated for depression/anxiety, have multiple joint issues, and found out last year I have low T. Haven't started the process of seeking treatment for it yet due to cost but I'm interested in what happens here.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
They ran Bloodwork to see if there were any red flags as to why you have low T. If there is a red flag then great. They can correct it. If there are no red flags then you will get test. That's how it was for me. Did MRI and everything on pituitary gland. No red flags so now I go in weekly for injections. Best I've felt in 10+ years.
With my luck it won`t be test but some red flags,as you call them,will show up and I can kiss test goodbye.

Anyway,if she brings my test up some other way,would that still have some body recomp/mass effect in the gym?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how much it goes up by. If its only slightly higher then you probably won't notice too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Killer,

What does your diet and workout program look like? Reason I ask is, you said you have an "extremely fat waist"... 6 foot and 240 pounds is pretty fat unless you have a lot of muscle under it. I'm not trying to be mean, just calling a spade a spade. But please correct me if I'm wrong about the composition of that 240 pounds. If the majority of your mass is fat, you probably need to do a lot of self improvement with your diet and workout routine, and don't think the test is going to be a miracle cure for your current well being.

Please post your current diet, workout program, and bodyfat percentage.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
So my hormone blood work is here

FSH @ 3,50
men 0,7-11,1 mlU/ml

LH @ 4,35
men 0,8-7,6 mlU/ml

Prolactin @ 189
53,0-360,0 mlU/L

Estradiol @ 44,5
men 0,0-56 pg/ml

Beta HCG @ <1,00
0,0-5,0 mlU/ml

FT4 @ 18,06
12,00-22,0 pmol/l

TSH @ 4,73
0,40-4,00 µIU/ml

To recap,I have low total T,around 280,
and also low free T.

Did ultrasound of balls and they are fine.

I will still have to do glucose tolerance test and standard test(cholesterol,AST,ALT,creatinine etc)

I wonder what the doc will see in these hormone results.

Can you make something out of this?