Question about gear and back surgery... - AnabolicMinds.com

Question about gear and back surgery...

Question about gear and back surgery...

What's up guys and girls I am new here but there are hardly any discussions about running gear on someone that has previously had a spinal fusion. I am 21 years old and I am curious on the affects it would have. I had the spinal fusion back in 07 when I was in high school but I have been working out religiously since 09. For those who don't know what a spinal fusion is it is when they add a rod in your back preventing you to twist fully depending on how much of your back is covered same as a arm or leg. I am not sure on where the rod starts and ends as I was young and didnt pay to much attention to it. Roughly mid back. I can do every exercise including deadlifts, squats, and rows. I am 175 with 10% bf. I have had a few opinions before and I am curious on what more have to say. I am not planning on running gear this month or really any time soon it is just something I am curious about and I wanna know my options. thanks everyone

Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

A lot of folks on here are gonna tell you to wait till you're at least 23/25yrs old. But what compounds were you considering? I don't see why gear would interfere with your fusion surgery.
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

i think another question is how tall are you? 175lbs is pretty big if youre 5'7 or below. but if youre 5'11 or higher, go get some burgerplex and steakadrol
    •   

Sorry I forgot to mention my height I am 5'10 I wasn't going to do the gear at this age like I said I was curious on the effects and I have heard other opinions and they all said it shouldn't matter but you can never be to safe ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about PCT and MIT
    By NPCNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 03:54 PM
  2. questions about transdermals and liver
    By sushibug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 09:36 AM
  3. question about recovery and hormones
    By dlduree in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3