ONCE AGAIN THEY FDA TRYS TO RUIN EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.09%

    ONCE AGAIN THEY FDA TRYS TO RUIN EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE!!!!


    As you all might have heard our close neighbors and friends at Primordial Performance have been raided and all of their product has been seized. We want to extend our deepest respect and remorse to their situation and assure everyone that their products are safe and legal. This is no more than bullying by the FDA. DHEA was not included in the Anabolic Steroid act of 2004 and all of their products are tested and legit. Members of our staff here at ANDRO FACTORY have personally worked in the purchasing, production and testing of all products PP. If you are in mid cycle and unable to obtain what you need to finish your cycle PLEASE see our site; we can help.

    Again this is a terrible day. F the FDA, this is bull****.


    Safe-Legal-Strong.

  2. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,955
    Rep Power
    10744434
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    2.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Good news for people needing to place orders to finish their cycles! Nicely done as well as good looking out!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    fuk the fda indeed. srsly, why the hell did they even target primordial? they continue to waste a huge amount of time and resources targeting the active population of a fat country
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,934
    Rep Power
    2998187
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    huh i find pbol interesting. and no ingredient labels more so.
  5. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183914
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    FDA - F***s Dudes in the A**
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  6. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.09%

    When you get to big... they shut you down... We are all pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    fuk the fda indeed. srsly, why the hell did they even target primordial? they continue to waste a huge amount of time and resources targeting the active population of a fat country
  7. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    What a sleezy move... "We're sorry, But since they are out of the game please buy our products".

    Not as sleezy when you stole all of PP's customers emails and sent them spam emails about AndroFactory.
  8. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,422
    Rep Power
    4289815
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What a sleezy move... "We're sorry, But since they are out of the game please buy our products".

    Not as sleezy when you stole all of PP's customers emails and sent them spam emails about AndroFactory.
    I see where you're coming from but that's not the case. I know that AF and Eric from PP are still friends and I highly doubt there was any ill intent with this thread.
    This is an emotional time for these guys my brother. I think AF is only trying to help.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,422
    Rep Power
    4289815
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    On a side note....I was going to grab a couple bottles of AM or Bulk Up to kickstart my next cycle.

    With the unfortunate happenings over at Primordial and the feds stealing all their Androseries products, I'm taking no chances and buying more than a couple bottles of Bulk Up I suppose. I'm not sure how this is going to pan out. I wish PP all the best, but if this turns out that supp companies won't be able to produce products like Bulk Up/Andromass etc etc anymore, I'm stocking up while the getting's good lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.09%

    I'll only say this once. Keep it off this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What a sleezy move... "We're sorry, But since they are out of the game please buy our products".

    Not as sleezy when you stole all of PP's customers emails and sent them spam emails about AndroFactory.
  11. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    I'll only say this once. Keep it off this thread.
    How about an apology for stealing my information and then having your employees try to add me on facebook?
  12. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,622
    Rep Power
    7615354
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

    How about an apology for stealing my information and then having your employees try to add me on facebook?
    I'll do that for them bro!

    "I'm sorry you're a whiny little girl and don't know how to handle private matters privately."

    All better?



    *not affiliated with AndroFactory in any way, just don't like whiners*
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  13. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'll do that for them bro!

    "I'm sorry you're a whiny little girl and don't know how to handle private matters privately."

    All better?



    *not affiliated with AndroFactory in any way, just don't like whiners*
    Funny, I did try to handle it privately... months ago. Went no where.

    *I Just don't like when people steal my information from another company and then start blowing up my email with their products which are a direct copy of PP's products. O and then they want me to be friends with them on facebook.
  14. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,955
    Rep Power
    10744434
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    2.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

    Funny, I did try to handle it privately... months ago. Went no where.

    *I Just don't like when people steal my information from another company and then start blowing up my email with their products which are a direct copy of PP's products. O and then they want me to be friends with them on facebook.
    Point taken. I think this should be handled in a different matter though bro.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,622
    Rep Power
    7615354
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

    WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    Need a tissue?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  16. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.09%

    Keep it off here. If it wasn't supposed to happened it would have been a suit?? Use your thinker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Funny, I did try to handle it privately... months ago. Went no where.

    *I Just don't like when people steal my information from another company and then start blowing up my email with their products which are a direct copy of PP's products. O and then they want me to be friends with them on facebook.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,797
    Rep Power
    3651002
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hope PP can make a comeback.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Point taken. I think this should be handled in a different matter though bro.
    I totally agree man. If I have a problem then i'll PM whomever. But they didn't acknowledge any of the people that were pissed off, So what better way then to do it in the open where they have to acknowledge the matter.

    The sad part is... Eric of all people apologized but AndroFactory did not.
  19. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Need a tissue?
    Thanks Brah
  20. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Keep it off here. If it wasn't supposed to happened it would have been a suit?? Use your thinker.
    Still haven't apologized. I see you lack integrity just as Venus does.

    I guess by apologizing you would in fact be admitting that Venus stole all of our information.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.09%

    On another note. We're welcoming open comments and questions to support PP in this difficult time. As stated before, their products are safe and legal and no one should have any concern if they have their products in hand at this time. This raid was total crap.
  22. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42578
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.66%

    Dark side it is.
  23. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,422
    Rep Power
    4289815
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    On another note. We're welcoming open comments and questions to support PP in this difficult time. As stated before, their products are safe and legal and no one should have any concern if they have their products in hand at this time. This raid was total crap.
    My biggest concern is what do you think this will do to the supplement industry?
    Is this just the beginning?
    Is it because PP had the word "steroid" on their products?
    There had to have been a red flag somewhere. Still seems like they are staying on the legal side with their supplements so I'm surprised to see this news.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,622
    Rep Power
    7615354
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    My biggest concern is what do you think this will do to the supplement industry?
    Is this just the beginning?
    Is it because PP had the word "steroid" on their products?
    There had to have been a red flag somewhere. Still seems like they are staying on the legal side with their supplements so I'm surprised to see this news.
    I mirror these concerns. Its interesting because they weren't even "grey area" products...
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6543078
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    82.39%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    The beginning of the end?

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  26. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49139
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

    Is this ALL Primordial products, including things like Toco-8? Or only the prohormones?
  27. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    Is this ALL Primordial products, including things like Toco-8? Or only the prohormones?
    No, Just AndroSeries and Topicals.
  28. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    Originally Posted by liftforlife
    Really sorry to hear the news. AM is such a valuable prohormone in this market. I hope PP makes a comeback.

    Anyway, for those of you who wanted a bottle of Andromass and want something similiar, you guys can get BULK-UP which has the same compounds. It's just not as strong.

    It's at least an alternative until AM can make a comeback."

    ^^I see you guys are doing the same exact **** over on PHF.
  29. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,955
    Rep Power
    10744434
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    2.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn
    Originally Posted by liftforlife
    Really sorry to hear the news. AM is such a valuable prohormone in this market. I hope PP makes a comeback.

    Anyway, for those of you who wanted a bottle of Andromass and want something similiar, you guys can get BULK-UP which has the same compounds. It's just not as strong.

    It's at least an alternative until AM can make a comeback."

    ^^I see you guys are doing the same exact **** over on PHF.
    Interesting that the company would be trying to help people finish there cycles rather then cut them short. Or provide an alternative to the norm while it gets sorted out. Btw does that guy look as good or is he a complete let down??
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Interesting that the company would be trying to help people finish there cycles rather then cut them short. Or provide an alternative to the norm while it gets sorted out. Btw does that guy look as good or is he a complete let down??
    Dunno, It appears that HenryV banned him for pulling that sh*t over there.

    It still amazes me that people don't have everything on hand before starting a cycle.
  31. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,955
    Rep Power
    10744434
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    2.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

    Dunno, It appears that HenryV banned him for pulling that sh*t over there.

    It still amazes me that people don't have everything on hand before starting a cycle.
    Not everyone is informed enough to do so. We see it all the time.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    when this kind of stuff happens its never good for any of us. i hope things work out ok.at the end of the day we are all one big family within the supplement. industry. and when this happens it hurts us all. hopeful its sorted out soon
  33. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.09%

    For the Industry?


    For the industry? Things are how they have always been and as they probably always will be.... sad but true. You can have good products and go above and beyond to build a company that is FDA regulated and GMP compliant, tested and proven, ex,ex.. You can get slammed by real roid users because your **** is legit and still have the FDA use you as an example.. Yes, it probably had something to do with using the word steroid; which puts us in a dangerous place for being next and it probably had something to do with the FDA regulated Testosterone you get from a clinic. It takes a lot for us guys to come out and claim that our products can stand their own next to prescription drugs. So what will that do to the industry? What is has always done; we will build it and they will come...so then we build it again. ANDRO FACTORY has legit products that are comparable to prescriptions Testosterone and Primordial Performance is being made an example right now. That is bad for all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    My biggest concern is what do you think this will do to the supplement industry?
    Is this just the beginning?
    Is it because PP had the word "steroid" on their products?
    There had to have been a red flag somewhere. Still seems like they are staying on the legal side with their supplements so I'm surprised to see this news.
  34. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,146
    Rep Power
    845842
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Sad news. FDA is forcing us to go the injectable route.

    PP is a pioneer in this industry and I like the idea of healthier prohormones. Hopefully this is not an end to 4-DHEA. Otherwise companies have to start selling cholesterol, a precursor to all steroids.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  35. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

    Copied from PP forum.

    PP customers,

    Please be aware that the owner of AndroFactory, Venus Winkler was a previous employee of Primordial Performance who was laid off in Dec 2011. It appears that she took our email list upon leaving and is now advertising her "Bulk-up" product to our customers.

    Note: We do not store credit card information, nor have we had any reports of identify theft or fraud since she left the company. We do not believe this is a risk.

    If you have received an unsolicited email from AndroFactory, and do not wish to receive AndroFactory emails any longer, I suggest recovering the email and marking it as SPAM in your email client. This will send a message to blacklist this sender.

    In addition, we do not support the AndroFactory products, nor do we know of their quality or if they are meeting label claims. We suggest customers pursue this option with caution. If they don't experience the results they are expecting, we don't want this to negatively effect their opinion of our AndroSeries line, since they are NOT the same products. (although are being advertised as such)

    I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

    -Eric Potratz
    President & Founder
  36. New Member
    P.Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    1.69%

    Hahahaha^ ownage.
  37. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49139
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn
    Copied from PP forum.

    PP customers,

    Please be aware that the owner of AndroFactory, Venus Winkler was a previous employee of Primordial Performance who was laid off in Dec 2011. It appears that she took our email list upon leaving and is now advertising her "Bulk-up" product to our customers.

    Note: We do not store credit card information, nor have we had any reports of identify theft or fraud since she left the company. We do not believe this is a risk.

    If you have received an unsolicited email from AndroFactory, and do not wish to receive AndroFactory emails any longer, I suggest recovering the email and marking it as SPAM in your email client. This will send a message to blacklist this sender.

    In addition, we do not support the AndroFactory products, nor do we know of their quality or if they are meeting label claims. We suggest customers pursue this option with caution. If they don't experience the results they are expecting, we don't want this to negatively effect their opinion of our AndroSeries line, since they are NOT the same products. (although are being advertised as such)

    I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

    -Eric Potratz
    President & Founder
    Nice! Hope everybody reads this!
  38. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,934
    Rep Power
    2998187
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    I'll only say this once. Keep it off this thread.
    Why? Sounded about right to me.
  39. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,934
    Rep Power
    2998187
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    On another note. We're welcoming open comments and questions to support PP in this difficult time. As stated before, their products are safe and legal and no one should have any concern if they have their products in hand at this time. This raid was total crap.
    So you mean anyone with a receipt of a recent order to pp for their andro products, and was not able to be filled d/t the FDA raid, you will kindly help out, and fill it free of charge? That's cool.
  40. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,934
    Rep Power
    2998187
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh dayum finally got to the last page.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FDA tries to change the way we buy supplements!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 10:09 PM
  3. BREAKING NEWS - FDA TRIES TO CRIMINALIZE SUPPLEMENTS
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 04:22 AM
  4. FDA Trying to prevent access to HRT.
    By snipe in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:03 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in