ONCE AGAIN THEY FDA TRYS TO RUIN EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

Dunno, It appears that HenryV banned him for pulling that sh*t over there.

It still amazes me that people don't have everything on hand before starting a cycle.
    Not everyone is informed enough to do so. We see it all the time.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

when this kind of stuff happens its never good for any of us. i hope things work out ok.at the end of the day we are all one big family within the supplement. industry. and when this happens it hurts us all. hopeful its sorted out soon
  3. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor

For the Industry?

For the industry? Things are how they have always been and as they probably always will be.... sad but true. You can have good products and go above and beyond to build a company that is FDA regulated and GMP compliant, tested and proven, ex,ex.. You can get slammed by real roid users because your **** is legit and still have the FDA use you as an example.. Yes, it probably had something to do with using the word steroid; which puts us in a dangerous place for being next and it probably had something to do with the FDA regulated Testosterone you get from a clinic. It takes a lot for us guys to come out and claim that our products can stand their own next to prescription drugs. So what will that do to the industry? What is has always done; we will build it and they will come...so then we build it again. ANDRO FACTORY has legit products that are comparable to prescriptions Testosterone and Primordial Performance is being made an example right now. That is bad for all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    My biggest concern is what do you think this will do to the supplement industry?
    Is this just the beginning?
    Is it because PP had the word "steroid" on their products?
    There had to have been a red flag somewhere. Still seems like they are staying on the legal side with their supplements so I'm surprised to see this news.
    •   

4. Registered User

Sad news. FDA is forcing us to go the injectable route.

PP is a pioneer in this industry and I like the idea of healthier prohormones. Hopefully this is not an end to 4-DHEA. Otherwise companies have to start selling cholesterol, a precursor to all steroids.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    On vacation from August 15th to August 24th - not answering any PM's during that time!

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Copied from PP forum.

PP customers,

Please be aware that the owner of AndroFactory, Venus Winkler was a previous employee of Primordial Performance who was laid off in Dec 2011. It appears that she took our email list upon leaving and is now advertising her "Bulk-up" product to our customers.

Note: We do not store credit card information, nor have we had any reports of identify theft or fraud since she left the company. We do not believe this is a risk.

If you have received an unsolicited email from AndroFactory, and do not wish to receive AndroFactory emails any longer, I suggest recovering the email and marking it as SPAM in your email client. This will send a message to blacklist this sender.

In addition, we do not support the AndroFactory products, nor do we know of their quality or if they are meeting label claims. We suggest customers pursue this option with caution. If they don't experience the results they are expecting, we don't want this to negatively effect their opinion of our AndroSeries line, since they are NOT the same products. (although are being advertised as such)

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

-Eric Potratz
    President & Founder
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Hahahaha^ ownage.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Copied from PP forum.

PP customers,

Please be aware that the owner of AndroFactory, Venus Winkler was a previous employee of Primordial Performance who was laid off in Dec 2011. It appears that she took our email list upon leaving and is now advertising her "Bulk-up" product to our customers.

Note: We do not store credit card information, nor have we had any reports of identify theft or fraud since she left the company. We do not believe this is a risk.

If you have received an unsolicited email from AndroFactory, and do not wish to receive AndroFactory emails any longer, I suggest recovering the email and marking it as SPAM in your email client. This will send a message to blacklist this sender.

In addition, we do not support the AndroFactory products, nor do we know of their quality or if they are meeting label claims. We suggest customers pursue this option with caution. If they don't experience the results they are expecting, we don't want this to negatively effect their opinion of our AndroSeries line, since they are NOT the same products. (although are being advertised as such)

-Eric Potratz
    President & Founder
    Nice! Hope everybody reads this!
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    I'll only say this once. Keep it off this thread.
    Why? Sounded about right to me.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    On another note. We're welcoming open comments and questions to support PP in this difficult time. As stated before, their products are safe and legal and no one should have any concern if they have their products in hand at this time. This raid was total crap.
    So you mean anyone with a receipt of a recent order to pp for their andro products, and was not able to be filled d/t the FDA raid, you will kindly help out, and fill it free of charge? That's cool.
  10. Registered User

Oh dayum finally got to the last page.....
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Copied from PP forum.

PP customers,

-Eric Potratz
    President & Founder
    signing in as having been spammed by those ***s.
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Can a mod please close this thread? What a ****ing pathetic money grab attempt.

One of thier reps, LiftforLife, attempted the same thing at PHF and was banned. Some companies will always leave a distaste in your mouth.

For those wanting news as it happens, follow the thread on PP forums.

I will try to keep outside boards updated. AM will be updated in this thread: Primordial Performance raided by FDA
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

This just makes me want to go with real gear now.

All the best to Eric and the PP crew, good products, good people.
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Copied from PP forum.

PP customers,

-Eric Potratz
    President & Founder

Old news if it was done it's done.
    Company seems respectable @ this point & the representation has been positive, but I don't really know what to make about all the chaos.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Registered User

John, I think this backfired to the point it might be best it is left open lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Andro factory failed Tact 101 class. True story.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You are probably right.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    My biggest concern is what do you think this will do to the supplement industry?
    Is this just the beginning?
    Is it because PP had the word "steroid" on their products?
    There had to have been a red flag somewhere. Still seems like they are staying on the legal side with their supplements so I'm surprised to see this news.
    Some of my first thoughts upon reading this.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

All this and they still can't make sure people don't die from salmonella on spinach. Well done FDA
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Glad I inject lol sad day for PP though I heard nothing but good things about them
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What a sleezy move... "We're sorry, But since they are out of the game please buy our products".

Not as sleezy when you stole all of PP's customers emails and sent them spam emails about AndroFactory.
    ^^ this

and whoever fkn says they 'know they r cool' , sure haha
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Can a mod please close this thread? What a ****ing pathetic money grab attempt.

One of thier reps, LiftforLife, attempted the same thing at PHF and was banned. Some companies will always leave a distaste in your mouth.

For those wanting news as it happens, follow the thread on PP forums.

I will try to keep outside boards updated. AM will be updated in this thread: Primordial Performance raided by FDA
    wow, i totally bought that sh*t. well I feel like a heel, lol

edit: bought as in believed, not spent money on AF products.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Poor AndroFactory... Maybe you shouldn't have been such a dick to a potential customer and handled things differently. I'm dead serious, I just wanted a simple apology and then i'm off this thread, But you couldn't even do that!! Just goes to show what kind of ****ty business model you have. It's sad that you guys would even compare yourself to Eric or PP. Eric gave me a f*cking apology and he wasn't even the one that stole our sh*t!!! You guys are scum. Every time I see a thread about AndroFactory you can bet i'll be linking it to this thread.

Btw, An apology at this point is only for PR and to clean up this mess. It's too late, I gave you plenty of chances.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    wow, i totally bought that sh*t. well I feel like a heel, lol

edit: bought as in believed, not spent money on AF products.
    I can say I was sold on a few of the products myself. I will have to research more.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    On another note. We're welcoming open comments and questions to support PP in this difficult time. As stated before, their products are safe and legal and no one should have any concern if they have their products in hand at this time. This raid was total crap.

516-294-0300

thats the number you call when this stuff happens.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Andro factory failed Tact 101 class. True story.
    They expected me to, simply put... shut the f*ck up and go away. Well, Look where we are now

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    ^^ this

and whoever fkn says they 'know they r cool' , sure haha
    Yeah... And Obama and Mitt are bff's. lol
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

They expected me to, simply put... shut the f*ck up and go away. Well, Look where we are now

Yeah... And Obama and Mitt are bff's. lol
    Points been made bro...

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Points been made bro...

- Valdez
    I know, My bad.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    516-294-0300

thats the number you call when this stuff happens.
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

^I googled the number too lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FDA tries to change the way we buy supplements!
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. BREAKING NEWS - FDA TRIES TO CRIMINALIZE SUPPLEMENTS
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:22 AM
  4. FDA Trying to prevent access to HRT.
    By snipe in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0