ONCE AGAIN THEY FDA TRYS TO RUIN EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
As you all might have heard our close neighbors and friends at Primordial Performance have been raided and all of their product has been seized. We want to extend our deepest respect and remorse to their situation and assure everyone that their products are safe and legal. This is no more than bullying by the FDA. DHEA was not included in the Anabolic Steroid act of 2004 and all of their products are tested and legit. Members of our staff here at ANDRO FACTORY have personally worked in the purchasing, production and testing of all products PP. If you are in mid cycle and unable to obtain what you need to finish your cycle PLEASE see our site; we can help.

Again this is a terrible day. F the FDA, this is bull****.

Safe-Legal-Strong.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news for people needing to place orders to finish their cycles! Nicely done as well as good looking out!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
fuk the fda indeed. srsly, why the hell did they even target primordial? they continue to waste a huge amount of time and resources targeting the active population of a fat country

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh i find pbol interesting. and no ingredient labels more so.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
When you get to big... they shut you down... We are all pissed.
fuk the fda indeed. srsly, why the hell did they even target primordial? they continue to waste a huge amount of time and resources targeting the active population of a fat country

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
What a sleezy move... "We're sorry, But since they are out of the game please buy our products".

Not as sleezy when you stole all of PP's customers emails and sent them spam emails about AndroFactory.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a sleezy move... "We're sorry, But since they are out of the game please buy our products".

Not as sleezy when you stole all of PP's customers emails and sent them spam emails about AndroFactory.
I see where you're coming from but that's not the case. I know that AF and Eric from PP are still friends and I highly doubt there was any ill intent with this thread.
This is an emotional time for these guys my brother. I think AF is only trying to help.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note....I was going to grab a couple bottles of AM or Bulk Up to kickstart my next cycle.

With the unfortunate happenings over at Primordial and the feds stealing all their Androseries products, I'm taking no chances and buying more than a couple bottles of Bulk Up I suppose. I'm not sure how this is going to pan out. I wish PP all the best, but if this turns out that supp companies won't be able to produce products like Bulk Up/Andromass etc etc anymore, I'm stocking up while the getting's good lol.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll only say this once. Keep it off this thread.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about an apology for stealing my information and then having your employees try to add me on facebook?
I'll do that for them bro!

"I'm sorry you're a whiny little girl and don't know how to handle private matters privately."

All better?

*not affiliated with AndroFactory in any way, just don't like whiners*

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'll do that for them bro!

"I'm sorry you're a whiny little girl and don't know how to handle private matters privately."

All better?

*not affiliated with AndroFactory in any way, just don't like whiners*
Funny, I did try to handle it privately... months ago. Went no where.

*I Just don't like when people steal my information from another company and then start blowing up my email with their products which are a direct copy of PP's products. O and then they want me to be friends with them on facebook.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

*I Just don't like when people steal my information from another company and then start blowing up my email with their products which are a direct copy of PP's products. O and then they want me to be friends with them on facebook.
Point taken. I think this should be handled in a different matter though bro.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep it off here. If it wasn't supposed to happened it would have been a suit?? Use your thinker.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hope PP can make a comeback.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Point taken. I think this should be handled in a different matter though bro.
I totally agree man. If I have a problem then i'll PM whomever. But they didn't acknowledge any of the people that were pissed off, So what better way then to do it in the open where they have to acknowledge the matter.

The sad part is... Eric of all people apologized but AndroFactory did not.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Keep it off here. If it wasn't supposed to happened it would have been a suit?? Use your thinker.
Still haven't apologized. I see you lack integrity just as Venus does.

I guess by apologizing you would in fact be admitting that Venus stole all of our information.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
On another note. We're welcoming open comments and questions to support PP in this difficult time. As stated before, their products are safe and legal and no one should have any concern if they have their products in hand at this time. This raid was total crap.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note. We're welcoming open comments and questions to support PP in this difficult time. As stated before, their products are safe and legal and no one should have any concern if they have their products in hand at this time. This raid was total crap.
My biggest concern is what do you think this will do to the supplement industry?
Is this just the beginning?
Is it because PP had the word "steroid" on their products?
There had to have been a red flag somewhere. Still seems like they are staying on the legal side with their supplements so I'm surprised to see this news.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My biggest concern is what do you think this will do to the supplement industry?
There had to have been a red flag somewhere. Still seems like they are staying on the legal side with their supplements so I'm surprised to see this news.
I mirror these concerns. Its interesting because they weren't even "grey area" products...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The beginning of the end?

- Valdez

Red9

Red9

Awards
Is this ALL Primordial products, including things like Toco-8? Or only the prohormones?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by liftforlife
Really sorry to hear the news. AM is such a valuable prohormone in this market. I hope PP makes a comeback.

Anyway, for those of you who wanted a bottle of Andromass and want something similiar, you guys can get BULK-UP which has the same compounds. It's just not as strong.

It's at least an alternative until AM can make a comeback."

^^I see you guys are doing the same exact **** over on PHF.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originally Posted by liftforlife http://www.prohormoneforum.com/prohormone-forum/69436-primordial-performance-raided-fda-post1139972.html#post1139972
Really sorry to hear the news. AM is such a valuable prohormone in this market. I hope PP makes a comeback.

Anyway, for those of you who wanted a bottle of Andromass and want something similiar, you guys can get BULK-UP which has the same compounds. It's just not as strong.

It's at least an alternative until AM can make a comeback."

^^I see you guys are doing the same exact **** over on PHF.
Interesting that the company would be trying to help people finish there cycles rather then cut them short. Or provide an alternative to the norm while it gets sorted out. Btw does that guy look as good or is he a complete let down??

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that the company would be trying to help people finish there cycles rather then cut them short. Or provide an alternative to the norm while it gets sorted out. Btw does that guy look as good or is he a complete let down??
Dunno, It appears that HenryV banned him for pulling that sh*t over there.

It still amazes me that people don't have everything on hand before starting a cycle.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno, It appears that HenryV banned him for pulling that sh*t over there.

It still amazes me that people don't have everything on hand before starting a cycle.
Not everyone is informed enough to do so. We see it all the time.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when this kind of stuff happens its never good for any of us. i hope things work out ok.at the end of the day we are all one big family within the supplement. industry. and when this happens it hurts us all. hopeful its sorted out soon

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
For the Industry?

For the industry? Things are how they have always been and as they probably always will be.... sad but true. You can have good products and go above and beyond to build a company that is FDA regulated and GMP compliant, tested and proven, ex,ex.. You can get slammed by real roid users because your **** is legit and still have the FDA use you as an example.. Yes, it probably had something to do with using the word steroid; which puts us in a dangerous place for being next and it probably had something to do with the FDA regulated Testosterone you get from a clinic. It takes a lot for us guys to come out and claim that our products can stand their own next to prescription drugs. So what will that do to the industry? What is has always done; we will build it and they will come...so then we build it again. ANDRO FACTORY has legit products that are comparable to prescriptions Testosterone and Primordial Performance is being made an example right now. That is bad for all of us.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sad news. FDA is forcing us to go the injectable route.

PP is a pioneer in this industry and I like the idea of healthier prohormones. Hopefully this is not an end to 4-DHEA. Otherwise companies have to start selling cholesterol, a precursor to all steroids.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Copied from PP forum.

PP customers,

Please be aware that the owner of AndroFactory, Venus Winkler was a previous employee of Primordial Performance who was laid off in Dec 2011. It appears that she took our email list upon leaving and is now advertising her "Bulk-up" product to our customers.

Note: We do not store credit card information, nor have we had any reports of identify theft or fraud since she left the company. We do not believe this is a risk.

If you have received an unsolicited email from AndroFactory, and do not wish to receive AndroFactory emails any longer, I suggest recovering the email and marking it as SPAM in your email client. This will send a message to blacklist this sender.

In addition, we do not support the AndroFactory products, nor do we know of their quality or if they are meeting label claims. We suggest customers pursue this option with caution. If they don't experience the results they are expecting, we don't want this to negatively effect their opinion of our AndroSeries line, since they are NOT the same products. (although are being advertised as such)

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

Red9

Red9

Awards
Copied from PP forum.

PP customers,

Please be aware that the owner of AndroFactory, Venus Winkler was a previous employee of Primordial Performance who was laid off in Dec 2011. It appears that she took our email list upon leaving and is now advertising her "Bulk-up" product to our customers.

Note: We do not store credit card information, nor have we had any reports of identify theft or fraud since she left the company. We do not believe this is a risk.

If you have received an unsolicited email from AndroFactory, and do not wish to receive AndroFactory emails any longer, I suggest recovering the email and marking it as SPAM in your email client. This will send a message to blacklist this sender.

In addition, we do not support the AndroFactory products, nor do we know of their quality or if they are meeting label claims. We suggest customers pursue this option with caution. If they don't experience the results they are expecting, we don't want this to negatively effect their opinion of our AndroSeries line, since they are NOT the same products. (although are being advertised as such)

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder
Nice! Hope everybody reads this!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you mean anyone with a receipt of a recent order to pp for their andro products, and was not able to be filled d/t the FDA raid, you will kindly help out, and fill it free of charge? That's cool.

efini84

Awards
Copied from PP forum.

PP customers,

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder
signing in as having been spammed by those ***s.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can a mod please close this thread? What a ****ing pathetic money grab attempt.

One of thier reps, LiftforLife, attempted the same thing at PHF and was banned. Some companies will always leave a distaste in your mouth.

For those wanting news as it happens, follow the thread on PP forums.

I will try to keep outside boards updated. AM will be updated in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/216990-primordial-performance-raided.html

ricka182

Awards
This just makes me want to go with real gear now.

All the best to Eric and the PP crew, good products, good people.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Copied from PP forum.

PP customers,

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder
:welcome2:

:gives:

Old news if it was done it's done.
Company seems respectable @ this point & the representation has been positive, but I don't really know what to make about all the chaos.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John, I think this backfired to the point it might be best it is left open lol.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Some of my first thoughts upon reading this.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this and they still can't make sure people don't die from salmonella on spinach. Well done FDA

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I inject lol sad day for PP though I heard nothing but good things about them

Status
Not open for further replies.