AndroMass performance vs. past PH cycles

schismal

Awards
So curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to drop $150 on some Andromass a while back. I opted to only get one bottle rather than the full 8 week supply, and then to reassess near the halfway point and decide if the product was worth another $150.

Well, that time has just about come. And, unfortunately, I can't say that I'm very impressed with AndroMass at the moment.

For background, I've run two PH cycles in the past (most recent was 8+ months ago) with great results: (1) Dieselbolan and (2) a Beastdrol/Epistane bridge. Unfortunately I only have a record of my weights during the latter cycle, but the Dieselbolan looked pretty much the same. The comparison between an old cycle and my progress so far on Andromass is attached at the bottom.

As you can see, the scale hasn't seen any change at all aside from water fluctuations. My lifts have maybe gone up a little, but my weight and mirror appearance haven't really changed at all. The PP reps will no doubt be quick to tell me that I can't expect the same kind of result as with a methylated PH, and I agree. But I do expect SOME results, especially for the price they're charging; and I'm just not seeing it so far.

So my question to folks here: does AM tend to have a prolonged loading phase, with more definite results in the second half of the 8-week cycle, or should I expect the same flat progress curve if I do opt for a second bottle?

One alternative, I suppose, could be to switch over to epistane after I exhaust my AM, which I do have on-hand.

Any thoughts from the more experienced minds on here?

FULL-SIZE IMAGE LINK BELOW (gotta copy/paste due to board rules):
h ttp://i49.tinypic.com/2yvkt8h.jpg

Attachments

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
dhea can take up to 4 weeks to kick in. thats why everyone will tell you to run 8-12 weeks

btw what program are you using to track your progress like that? looks cool

schismal

Awards
dhea can take up to 4 weeks to kick in. thats why everyone will tell you to run 8-12 weeks

btw what program are you using to track your progress like that? looks cool
4 weeks, eh? I imagine there's a bell curve on this--wonder how common it is to see nothing at the 2-week mark.

Thanks; I just made the graph in excel, actually.