Best prohormone stack for 1st time user to gain while cutting?

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.97%

Best prohormone stack for 1st time user to gain while cutting?

Hello there everyone, Like the title suggests, I'm looking for what you all think is the best prohormone/stack to use for a 1st time prohormone user who is looking to gain while cutting? I'm 26, 5'11", and understand that the core principles of changing your body are nutrition, exercise, and consistency/dedication. I will be entering a local "before and after" contest, and I'm looking to make the BEST possible transformation that I can! A little background I've previously done one of these things before, and did very well - in 16 weeks I went from 206 lbs. and 21% bodyfat to 166 lbs. and 7% bodyfat. However, for many reasons, including my own laziness and making excuses, I haven't been to the gym in a bit over a year.

I want to add prohormones into the mix this time because of the ban, and it's basically use them now, or NEVER again. It's a 12 week contest, and right now I weigh 193 and I'm going to guess about 18% bodyfat. I'm looking to come in at AT LEAST 7% bodyfat again, preferably with a bit more muscle (so higher bodyweight).

What would you guys suggest? I've been doing as much research as I can, but really, I've been reading so much, that everything is just starting to goo together in my brain now! I had the following suggested to me by someone that I trust and is very knowledgable in the ways of the body, diet and exercise, but I posted it on a different website and was told that it wasn't very good..? Please let me know what you guys think, and share your knowledge with me!

here's what was previously recomended:

Oral Pro-hormones:
    HM Gear - Testriol 2 (2-3 caps a day)
    HM Gear - Oxanavar (2-3 caps a day)
    HM Gear/ALRI - Max Methyl-Dien (2-3 caps a day)

LIVER SUPPORT:
    Nature's Herbs - Milk Thistle Power (as directed)
    Twinlab - NAC (as directed)

4 week cycle, and following it with:

"PCT"

Ergopharm - 6-OXO (6 caps at night with last meal)
    Sophorma - Tribestan
    - ZMA (haven't decided which brand. Maybe Twinlab ZMA Fuel, or Cytodyne's ZMass PM)

Does this sound like a bad idea? Again, what are you recomendations for the 1st time user looking to gain while cutting? (remember, I just want a good edge while doing the contest, I'm not really concerned about the fact that I may be "wasting" my 1st time by not doing it on a bulking cycle - I've got a bet with friends and a contest to win here - that takes priority to me) Something completely different from above? 1ad? M5aa? 19Nor? 1,4 Andro?

Please help - my brain is goo from all the reading I've been doing! Thanks in advance!

~RedSwan

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.97%

Also, I should note that after I am done with this contest, I will be looking to bulk up, concurrent with a hyper-caloric intake, so what do you recomend for that stage also? Need to buy them now so that I have them for later because of the ban and all. Thanks! (please differentiate which stacks are for which in your reply if you do! )
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.58%

You might want to read my article at MindAndMuscle.net. It should answer most of your questions. After that, come back and people will help you pin down what exactly you will want to do.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    You might want to read my article at MindAndMuscle.net. It should answer most of your questions. After that, come back and people will help you pin down what exactly you will want to do.
    That was an informative article. Enjoyed reading it.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Very nice article. A lot of solid info.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dmz low dose for 1st time user
    By Rolo87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:00 PM
  2. Testopro vs Phyto Test for 1st time user
    By Willpower100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:50 PM
  3. Advice for a 1st time user of Clen.
    By derekn83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:24 AM
  4. Best prohormones stack
    By Molehonea in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 07:20 PM
  5. What is the best prohormone stack available?
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 05:13 PM