Best prohormone stack for 1st time user to gain while cutting?

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Hello there everyone, Like the title suggests, I'm looking for what you all think is the best prohormone/stack to use for a 1st time prohormone user who is looking to gain while cutting? I'm 26, 5'11", and understand that the core principles of changing your body are nutrition, exercise, and consistency/dedication. I will be entering a local "before and after" contest, and I'm looking to make the BEST possible transformation that I can! A little background I've previously done one of these things before, and did very well - in 16 weeks I went from 206 lbs. and 21% bodyfat to 166 lbs. and 7% bodyfat. However, for many reasons, including my own laziness and making excuses, I haven't been to the gym in a bit over a year.

I want to add prohormones into the mix this time because of the ban, and it's basically use them now, or NEVER again. :( It's a 12 week contest, and right now I weigh 193 and I'm going to guess about 18% bodyfat. I'm looking to come in at AT LEAST 7% bodyfat again, preferably with a bit more muscle (so higher bodyweight).

What would you guys suggest? I've been doing as much research as I can, but really, I've been reading so much, that everything is just starting to goo together in my brain now! I had the following suggested to me by someone that I trust and is very knowledgable in the ways of the body, diet and exercise, but I posted it on a different website and was told that it wasn't very good..? Please let me know what you guys think, and share your knowledge with me!

here's what was previously recomended:

Oral Pro-hormones:
HM Gear - Testriol 2 (2-3 caps a day)
HM Gear - Oxanavar (2-3 caps a day)
HM Gear/ALRI - Max Methyl-Dien (2-3 caps a day)

LIVER SUPPORT:
Nature's Herbs - Milk Thistle Power (as directed)
Twinlab - NAC (as directed)

4 week cycle, and following it with:

"PCT"

Ergopharm - 6-OXO (6 caps at night with last meal)
Sophorma - Tribestan
- ZMA (haven't decided which brand. Maybe Twinlab ZMA Fuel, or Cytodyne's ZMass PM)

Does this sound like a bad idea? Again, what are you recomendations for the 1st time user looking to gain while cutting? (remember, I just want a good edge while doing the contest, I'm not really concerned about the fact that I may be "wasting" my 1st time by not doing it on a bulking cycle - I've got a bet with friends and a contest to win here - that takes priority to me) Something completely different from above? 1ad? M5aa? 19Nor? 1,4 Andro?

Please help - my brain is goo from all the reading I've been doing! Thanks in advance!

~RedSwan

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Also, I should note that after I am done with this contest, I will be looking to bulk up, concurrent with a hyper-caloric intake, so what do you recomend for that stage also? Need to buy them now so that I have them for later because of the ban and all. Thanks! :) (please differentiate which stacks are for which in your reply if you do! :) )

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
You might want to read my article at MindAndMuscle.net. It should answer most of your questions. After that, come back and people will help you pin down what exactly you will want to do.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
You might want to read my article at MindAndMuscle.net. It should answer most of your questions. After that, come back and people will help you pin down what exactly you will want to do.
That was an informative article. Enjoyed reading it.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Very nice article. A lot of solid info.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids are not fatburners. Seems unlikely to stop down that much fat on an oral cycle for a couple of weeks.

Big Bird

Awards
Ill be doing full body workouts four times a week while taking them