8 weeks ph bulk option what is better ?

  1. Cool 8 weeks ph bulk option what is better ?


    sorry for my English is not my native language
    Hi guys (this is my first post on this forum, but I'm NOT begginer) I present MY OPTIONS AND WANT Bulking Stack
    YOUR THINK THAT IS BETTER come based on their experiences
    BASICALLY I'M LOOKING FOR MASS AND STRENGTH ARE POSSIBLE. THIS CYCLES are at 8 weeks, but if you want to modify or add another PH,
    FEEL FREE TO DO SO. (do not want to exceed $ 100)
    thanks for your opinions, peace.


    my dates

    time training: 5 years
    Age: 23
    previous cycles: h drol, Epistane, dymethazine
    Height: 176 cm
    bodyfat: 8%
    Weight: 185 lbs
    PCT: test bosster, daa, nolva, clomid
    IN CYCLE: LIVER SUPPORT, etc etc



    A) EPISTANE + TRENAVAR + M LMG

    30/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 50/ 50/ epi
    30/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 50/ 50/ trenavar
    0/ 75/100/100/100/100/125/125 m lmg

    PRICE: $100

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    B) M LMG, EPISTANE , ULTRADOL

    | 8| 12| 16| 20| ULTADROL
    75|100|100|100| 100| 125|125| M LMG
    | 30| 30| 45| 45| 45| EPISTANE

    PRICE : $92

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    C) m14add,m lmg, dmz (NICE !!!)

    90| 90|120|120| 120| 0 | 0 | 0 | m14addd
    0 | 0 | 75|100| 125|150| 150|150| m lmg
    0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 30| 30 | 40 | 40| dmz

    price $116


    D) DYMETHAZINE & M LMG
    75|100|100|100|100|125|125| 0 | M LMG
    | 0 | 40| 40| 40| 40 | 50| 50| DMZ
    price : $94


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    E) M14ADD, mechabol,M LMG

    | 90| 90|120|120|120| m14add
    | 0 | 0 | 75| 75| 75| 75| 75| mechabol
    | 0 | 0 | 0 | 50| 75| 75| 75| 75 m lmg

    PRICE : $95

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  2. between option D first and A a close second. those 2 look sweet
    •   
       


  3. Either D
    OR
    a modified "E"
    With either M1,4add OR mlmg+2bottles of mechabol instead of 1 bottle of mechabol.Personally if I was bulking I'd go with m1,4add.Recomp I'd go for M-LMG.

  4. Honestly any of them would work. If I had to choose I'd go with option D. Diet and training will make the most difference.

  5. thanks guys for commenting.
    any other suggestion is accepted...
    •   
       


  6. im on 3rd week max lmg/ dmz and only up 3 lbs. only a little in strength so far. So far ran it as follows..
    dmz 30/30/30 (one more week left at 30)
    lmg 60/60/85 (3 more weeks left. Start week 4 ill be at 110mg and week 5/6 will be 125)

    I would rather of ran sd/tren which i will for my next cycle. I also have epi and halo on hand so im kinda in your position trying to figure out what i want to run with what i have.

  7. i think you would have more luck with my cycle but higher doses like you have layed out. I started out and am staying overall conservative as im kind of worried about gyno with the lmg. Although im running on cap of inhibit p daily and 6.75mg of Aromasin ED.

  8. A or B, would change the dosage of ultradrol though.. heard it's only good @ 20+mg ? of-course the first week at a low dose is good, don't want sides when it hasnt kicked in yet

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    im on 3rd week max lmg/ dmz and only up 3 lbs. only a little in strength so far. So far ran it as follows..
    dmz 30/30/30 (one more week left at 30)
    lmg 60/60/85 (3 more weeks left. Start week 4 ill be at 110mg and week 5/6 will be 125)

    I would rather of ran sd/tren which i will for my next cycle. I also have epi and halo on hand so im kinda in your position trying to figure out what i want to run with what i have.



    is very light weight, it is rare... SD,M LMG and TREN must be nice

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    i think you would have more luck with my cycle but higher doses like you have layed out. I started out and am staying overall conservative as im kind of worried about gyno with the lmg. Although im running on cap of inhibit p daily and 6.75mg of Aromasin ED.
    on cap of inhibit p daily and 6.75mg of Aromasin ED. this should be sufficient MAS Better safe than sorry

  11. thanks for the advice

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nightterror View Post
    Either D
    OR
    a modified "E"
    With either M1,4add OR mlmg+2bottles of mechabol instead of 1 bottle of mechabol.Personally if I was bulking I'd go with m1,4add.Recomp I'd go for M-LMG.
    I'd go with this myself.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 07:01 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 07:01 PM
  3. What is better for glute injections?
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 01:58 AM
  4. What is better???
    By belbs75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 08:57 AM
  5. What is better 1-ad or 1-t
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Log in
Log in